• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Joker resist BFR? If so, I'm sorry and yeah. He wins off of that. But if not, stop making Joker out to be the Grim Reaper who goes all loldeath the instant his first gunshot doesn't kill.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Honestly, just don't use powers not on the profile. No need to hold off on matches, just have patience and wait until you do the revisions.
That sounds like a logical and reasonable solution. Unacceptable.

ZephyrosOmega said:
I know Persona is one of the most hax-wanked verses on this site along with BlazBlue and DMC but surely you can see the issue here
You know making claims like this without any sort of reasoning why or an actual argument really makes you sound like you are saying this out of spite despite not having any evidence to support your claim. Unless you actually prove these verses are wanked. i suggest you refrain from making baseless comments like this that will only serve to cause more issues. Thank you.

You know making claims like this without any sort of reasoning why or an actual argument really makes you sound like you are saying this out of spite despite not having any evidence to support your claim. Unless you actually prove these verses are wanked. i suggest you refrain from making baseless comments like this that will only serve to cause more issues. Thank you.

Nah. I'm gonna prove that it's the most hax wanked verse, alongside those mentioned above, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Chrono Trigger, Pokemon, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Mega Man.

But it's not just P5, but all of Persona. Stuff Joker and co scale to comes from lore from all across Persona. They aren't the only ones with these skills. I feel that it's just because Joker is a match for Pig boy here and they beat Kirby that the series is on your hitless. God forbid People look atbKirby or Link and hace their entire franchises ruined for them. It isn't like they are flaunting Persona as this overly powerful franchise, especially in the grand scheme of Tier 2. Like, they merely are going through the lore of the entire franchise and making changes based on that information. No different from Digimon, SMT, Blazblue, or any other franchise on this hellhole of a site...

Casual death manipulation, mid godly regen, immune to anything elemental and physical if their reaction times cover it, multiversal power (okay this gets a pass but it's worth mentioning on top of everything else), bypassing any and all resistances, and resistance to everything under the sun. Pray tell how does Kirby's wall of text compare? Heck, at least Kirby canonically has no trouble with everything up until the final boss. This Joker can just loldeath anything in his past with resistance bypassing attacks and nothing can kill him anyway thanks to the regen and immunities. And there's seve of him. What trials does he have to go through if he can do all that? Also all Links are trash individually. Composite was the only OP one.

Before you bring up Lavos, I've openly said countless times that Cross sucks.

Casual Death: No different from any insta death spells in RPGs. I guess FF is too OP due to Instant Death spells. I guess Trials of Mana is too OP because of Instant Death spells. Like what?

Immunity: What does this point even mean? Not all Personas resist all Elements dude. Only reason Joker can is by switching Personas and he's a Wild Card holder.

Bypassing any and all resistances: No one has claimed this.

Resistance to Everything Under the Sun: But they don't and anyone in Tier 2 worth their salt bypasses those.

How does Kirby Compare. Insta Inhale, Massive AP, abiltity to use any power at anytime with a huge text wall fullnof abilities.

Link: So you're mad a series can get these abilities without the need to Composite all these Links for some superficial need to feel like your character is ultra powerful?.

No one gives a shit about Lavos. Joker wasn't even on your radar until he started ******* with Nintendo. Cry me a ******* river. This is a repeat of the same bullshit you went through with ******* Digimon. Because how dare a series have hax tied to a concise narrative and lore and only be considered "OP" outside their verses. The ******* horror. This is the reason I don't bother with Nintendo shit anymore. So ******* toxic.

"This Joker can just loldeath anything in his past with resistance bypassing attacks and nothing can kill him anyway thanks to the regen and immunities. And there's seven of him. What trials does he have to go through if he can do all that?"

Have you played the ******* game? Stop talking like you can even begin to understand the shit Joker has gone through without this knowledge. Has it occured to you that the Joker's we have used have me late to endgame? Has it occured to you that Mid-Godly only exists for End game and not anything below? Has it occured to you that Joker himself has to constantly work and build up his Personas and relationships to get said abilities. Has it occured to you that Joker has to deal with non supernatural combat oriented struggles such as being weighed down by society, having his life ruined due to a criminal record when he was ******* innocent because he tried to protect a woman from being sexually assaulted by a guy who just so happens to have the entire country under his thumb? Has it occurred to you that Joker doesn't immediately have OP shit and actually trains and earns his abilities despite the world being against him? Need I go on? But yeah, Joker doesn't have trials he has to go through. How about you play the game and see what trials he goes through.

Silentpixels said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Silentpixels said:
Do we have a summary of what Joker's getting after the forum change?
Tier upgrades, hax upgrades, resistances.
that's a very....Broad summary
Apologies, lemme get more specific.

Persona 5 characters will be Low 2-C from Early-Game-Late-Game, and become 2-C / 2-B End-Game-True Royal Ending. Immense amount of hax will be added to the characters, such as cognition containing hax such as matter, casualty, law, sealing, reality manipulation, concept manipulation, existence erasure, probability manipulation, and the PT's will all resist this. Yaldabaoth will also gain 10^24 mindhax, mindhaxxing every human that ever existed at the time of the game. The PT's will also get high-godly. As for General hax, all Persona's will have telekinesis, malleable spells, instant homing spells. The Omnipotent Orb is no longer Invulnerability against the ailments, but flat out law manipulation based Invulnerability. A new form of power null will be added to some persona characters, which nullifies your magic, physical strength, and ability to move. Persona users will also get Reactive Evolution off of statement from Margret in PQ, and much, much more.

I'm aware of the superman clause, yes.

(Btw, the Superman clause is assuming a character is a bad character judging off of their sheer strength, despite them having struggled that their power can't solve)

The real cal howard said:
Y'all are really ruining P5 for me with the level of OP Joker and co. became over the past couple months...
I dunno what's happened to you recently Cal, because this was not the dude I first heard about when I got to this site. If a verses power strays you away instead of the story, then just leave this site, because this is literally the index of scaling characters.

I dunno what's happened to you recently Cal, because this was not the dude I first heard about when I got to this site. If a verses power strays you away instead of the story, then just leave this site, because this is literally the index of scaling characters.

One word:

Finals

First it was you being an ass to Sol and you were drunk, now it's finals?? Dude, just take a break if it's bothering you. I don't resent you, but saying stuff like you don't like the game because we're learning more and more about his feats, or that we're most likely to wank despite mods like Dragon literally being in the server, it's just blatantly going against all the work we go against just because you don't like him being strong.

Honestly my biggest problem is with the "literally everything works on a mental, spiritual and informational level" and reflection/resistances scaling to endgame. It's fine otherwise.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Honestly my biggest problem is with the "literally everything works on a mental, spiritual and informational level" and reflection/resistances scaling to endgame. It's fine otherwise.
I can understand the latter, but why the former? Other verses do the exact same though?

The former is just NPI, as far as i know they just get it because they can hit Shadows. I'll talk mkre about it later.

Silentpixels said:
Silentpixels said:
Do we have a summary of what Joker's getting after the forum change?
Tier upgrades, hax upgrades, resistances.
that's a very....Broad summary
Apologies, lemme get more specific.
Persona 5 characters will be Low 2-C from Early-Game-Late-Game, and become 2-C / 2-B End-Game-True Royal Ending. Immense amount of hax will be added to the characters, such as cognition containing hax such as matter, casualty, law, sealing, reality manipulation, concept manipulation, existence erasure, probability manipulation, and the PT's will all resist this. Yaldabaoth will also gain 10^24 mindhax, mindhaxxing every human that ever existed at the time of the game. The PT's will also get high-godly. As for General hax, all Persona's will have telekinesis, malleable spells, instant homing spells. The Omnipotent Orb is no longer Invulnerability against the ailments, but flat out law manipulation based Invulnerability. A new form of power null will be added to some persona characters, which nullifies your magic, physical strength, and ability to move. Persona users will also get Reactive Evolution off of statement from Margret in PQ, and much, much more.
Oh

Noooooooo....

Back