• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Intro​

Yo! This is gonna be on the smaller side, so let's make this quick!

Rise of The Wisps​

There's a few relevant things that come from the new shorts created for Sonic Colors Ultimate, so I'll list what's relevant.

Wisp Intelligence​

Pretty straightforward. Some Wisps, such as certain ones we saw in the shorts, can form groups of specialized Wisps that act as recon squadrons that are able to infiltrate Eggman's base. Their Intelligence section will probably end up like this.

Miscellaneous Things​

Secret Rings​

Resistances​

The gatherer of the World Rings is said to be a sacrifice, as it's written in the newest chapter of the Arabian Nights. Meeting with King Salomon reveals that he can see a grim fate awaiting Sonic with death approaching. This is confirmed when Shahra reveals that Erazor Djinn's destiny came from the story he'd been written into, and Sonic being added to the story should tie him to the same deal. This is even reflected by Erazor repeating the sentiment, but his death is prevented by Shahra's intervention after he commands her to act on her own will. Which should've lead to Sonic's death regardless of what he did, because that's what the "story" was.

Alf Layla wa-Layla warped and destroyed all of reality and was going to remake the Arabian Nights, but this in itself also fulfills having Law Manipulation/ From the Law Manipulation page, "The ability to manipulate "laws" that automatically apply themselves upon reality, referring to rules, mandates and even fundamental logical principles/truths/facts that are the way in which a reality may function". Sonic was confirmed to be added to the story of the Arabian Nights, yet he's unaffected by the entire reality being distorted and warped. As such, this grants a resistance.
Note: You can see that Sonic was confirmed to be added to the story by the end of the game if what was mentioned prior isn't enough, which relates to him being a part of the story as a whole. He should be bound by the laws of their world as much as can be. If that wasn't the case, that entire adventure would be a massive disconnect that would essentially mean he's unbound by it entirely. Which would imply Sonic would be unable to be harmed or hurt, or Darkspine could phase right through Alf literally attacking him with the story itself. Which, as we all know, obviously isn't the case. Even further, it's literally stated that Alf Layla wa-Layla is incomplete because he can't absorb Sonic. That wouldn't be an issue if Sonic wasn't bound by the story.

Infinite​

Resistances​

Should be simple enough. Infinite is unphased by the usage of Wispons on him during his boss battles. This should offer him a Resistance to just two notable abilities, which I'll list below. This would scale to the Death Egg Robot (Sonic Forces).

Darkspine Lifting Strength​

Should be upgraded to Immeasurable. It's described as "a giant pink orb of power with the words of the book in it" (third paragraph from the top on the left side), "the book" in this case being the Arabian Nights. And since words and texts are what the reality is based off of, as well as text manuscripts literally being a thing within the Arabian Nights that makes up reality, it's essentially Alf Layla wa-Layla hurling reality itself at Darkspine. To which Sonic simply launches it right back, though with some slight trouble.

Sonic's Notable Attacks/Techniques​

I've sat on it for a while, but I figured it's about time to make some changes to it. In my Sonic profile blog, I've overhauled this section. It's now in alphabetical order, is split up into tabbers for better organization and distinction, and has gifs to showcase many things in what the gallery's talking about. I'll likely create another CRT further down the line that has even more gifs for the section, but this is it for now.

Last edited:
I'm going to agree with the additions, If Erazor is attacking Sonic by using the power of the story itself against him, then this would just be a further proof as to why the resistance qualifies into this specific criteria.

Rise of The Wisps​

meanwhile sega is falling because of the failure of the colours remaster

Eh, I'm a little iffy on the plot hax resistance stuff, but everything else appears to be fine. Agree.
I guess you could classify Darkspine's LS feat as "atleast immeasurable" since like you said he struggled to move it a little bit.

meanwhile sega is falling because of the failure of the colours remaster
Colors? 💩
Eh, I'm a little bit iffy on the plot hax resistance stuff, but everything else appears to be fine. Agree.
It really comes down to how they treat "stories" in the Arabian Nights world, as it's a fundamental aspect that their reality runs on. Sonic was added to it the moment he became involved, as it's alluded with Erazor being completely unsurprised by his appearance there and such.
I guess you could classify Darkspine's LS feat as "atleast immeasurable" since like you said he struggled to move it a little bit.
Problem is that it's hard to kinda not be Immeasurable when that's really your only LS feat, even when struggling to do it. Kinda like how you can be hundreds of times weaker than a baseline Low 2-C but still be Low 2-C. I get what you mean, though.

Wait, since the when erazor destroyed the whole world?
There is literally a sun in the fight
And darkspine sonic can use time break so time wasn't destroyed (1:45 in the same video)
Hard disagree with law Manipulation and pretty much the experts of this wiki will disagree because not sure how this is getting easily accepted

It's been treated like that on the wiki for years.
Brought up a hundred times and addressed those hundred times.
And darkspine sonic can use time break so time wasn't destroyed (1:45 in the same video)
Having time manipulative abilities in places with no time/where time shouldn't function properly is common in fiction
Hard disagree with law Manipulation and pretty much the experts of this wiki will disagree because not sure how this is getting easily accepted
Appeal to authority on a baseless claim

Last edited:

My man, you proved absolutely nothing.

Reactions: JED
Since eevryone agree who going to make the change
We need multiple mods to agree. At least 2 from what I am aware but the more the merrier.
So if archie use his fate hax against modern would it still work cuse im still new to the vs thread rule
I am not an Archie expert so take this with a grain of salt. But afaik yes because from what I’ve been told Archie’s Fate hax are 5D, while game hasn’t shown that level of resistance (at least that has been accepted on this site)

I am not an Archie expert so take this with a grain of salt. But afaik yes because from what I’ve been told Archie’s Fate hax are 5D, while game hasn’t shown that level of resistance (at least that has been accepted on this site)
I did notice that many other site either put modern sonic at peak low 2c or 1C what do you think honestly ?

I did notice that many other site either put modern sonic at peak low 2c or 1C what do you think honestly ?
This is what's called derailment, a topic different from something relating to the OP. You shouldn't derail a thread. If you want, take it to this thread and ask so you can get answers to your question.

Last edited:
Back