• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I completely forgot about the 3DS version. I... I guess Time Eater could scale at that rate?
Speaking of that. Sonic Rush levels are in the 3Ds version of Sonic Generations, which means Time Eater’s tearing through time was also affecting Blaze’s dimension. Wouldn’t that make him 2-C?

Slightly Off topic but I just wanted to get this out there.

Last edited:
Speaking of that. Sonic Rush levels are in the 3Ds version of Sonic Generations, which means Time Eater’s tearing through time was also affecting Blaze’s dimensions. Wouldn’t that make him 2-C?

Slightly Off topic but I just wanted to get this out there.
I been wanting to ask that for a long time but never had the chance to bring it up. I personally think he should be but idk what others think (btw I still think we should include possibly 2-C for Egg Salamander but it’s whatever about that one)

... That's a good point about the Time Eater tbh. Though, considering that only happens in the 3DS version and not the other version, placing the Time Eater at "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C" seems like a fair middle ground for it not being contradicted but not happening in both.

I'm omw to bed so I'll comment further after my classes tomorrow.

Last edited:
... That's a good point about the Time Eater tbh. Though, considering that only happens in the 3DS version and not the other version, placing the Time Eater at "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C" seems like a fair middle ground for it not being contradicted but not happening in both.

I'm omw to bed so I'll comment further after my classes tomorrow.

I’d be okay with At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C

Reactions: JED
Actually, now that I think about it, even in the console version, the fact that Silver is in must mean that Silver’s universe was destroyed as well, so that should also qualify for 2-C.
Again, if you wanna compromise I’ll be ok with that too but I’m pretty sure that should qualify for 2-C.

So, upon delving further, I'm pretty sure Water Palace is part of Sonic's world. However, Silver's involvement/stage wouldn't immediately mean that the Time Eater somehow affected his timeline as well. He was at the party, and it doesn't help that Time Eater is literally a stickler for messing with causality. Though I'll admit that it's moreso ambiguous rather than tailored towards one or the other. I think a safer bet is "Low 2-C, possibly higher", and using Silver as reasoning rather than Water Palace.

Edit: I forgot that Silver wasn't at the party in the beginning, meaning he would've somehow had to have been affected. So "Low 2-C, possibly 2-C" should be fine.

Last edited:
So, upon delving further, I'm pretty sure Water Palace is part of Sonic's world. However, Silver's involvement/stage wouldn't immediately mean that the Time Eater somehow affected his timeline as well. He was at the party, and it doesn't help that Time Eater is literally a stickler for messing with causality. Though I'll admit that it's moreso ambiguous rather than tailored towards one or the other. I think a safer bet is "Low 2-C, possibly higher", and using Silver as reasoning rather than Water Palace.

Thoughts?
Silver wasn’t at the party originally. He only was came at the end the Sonic defeated Time Eater and restarted everything. But for the initial party he wasn’t. So TE likely had to effect his universe for him to be involved.
But if that’s not enough, I’m fine with “At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-C”.

Silver probably returned with Sonic and his friends to enjoy the party in the ending before Silver returned to his future I guess

However, since the events of 06 were erased, meaning Crisis City and Iblis (and the Iblis monsters) never existed, would that mean that Time Eater erased a universe where they do exist? Or brought the stage back from Non-Existence?

Silver's timeline is a separate dimension from Sonic's iirc (I think there's some statements saying as much, though I'd have to look). Hence why Sonic changing things in the past didn't affect Silver's future and it was still in ruins.

Silver's timeline is a separate dimension from Sonic's iirc (I think there's some statements saying as much, though I'd have to look). Hence why Sonic changing things in the past didn't affect Silver's future and it was still in ruins.
If so, then Time Eater would be 2-C for destroying Silver's dimension as well as Sonic's dimension, much like how we see Sonic Rush levels in the 3DS version.

Yes it is. It’s also accepted as being a different dimension on this site as well.

Last edited:
This was in 06, later games like Colors DS, and the Forces comic implied their times are linked, since Silver goes back in the Forces comic to change his future there

This was in 06, later games like Colors DS, and the Forces comic implied their times are linked, since Silver goes back in the Forces comic to change his future there
Idk about Colors DS since I haven’t played that, but is it actually said if anything changed from Silver’s time when he went back in Forces? Even so, both the Vs and Sonic wiki treat it as a separate dimension.
Also, a scan I just remembered, it’s actually said that the stages in Generations are all different dimensions. If that’s true, then wouldn’t that make him 2-C too?

but is it actually said if anything changed from Silver’s time when he went back in Forces?
tumblr_oy2vn2pppm1u5cb23o1_1280.png

This is why he jas acasuality type 1 in his page

Also, I don't remember this exactly, but I heard somewhere here that Super Sonic has 5 2-C feats. Egg Salamander, Solaris and something else. Is that true?

I have some problems with this. Super Shadow and Silver shouldn’t have a low 2-C end for having no fights on that level. The chaos emeralds’ variable tier also relies on positive thoughts and affinity and all that and Sonic was the one to amp them towards 2-C when they fought Solaris. I also am not convinced that Sonic was at the same level during the time Eater fight as during the Egg Salamander fight, thus he should get 2 low 2-C ends.

Last edited:
If that's the case, why isn't being 2 times stronger, no, 1000000000000 times stronger than Low 2-C 2-C? Invisible Dragon is thousands of times stronger than Low 2-C yet he still is Low 2-C
Because you can’t say with certainty what the gap is between low 2-C and 2-C, thus to lowball it we keep such characters at low 2-C.

Oh ok then. Yeah Modern Sonic would basically be Varies from 4-A to low 2-C to at least low 2-C to 2-C to higher lol.
This is entirely too convoluted for no reason.

I'm about to enter class so I can't comment further but I find this prospect ridiculously overcomplicated compared to how simple it could be. I feel like we run the risk of having too much, resulting in something awkward and bloated. I'll be back for further responses later.

separate key cause sonic was amped
I mean he was amped by positive thoughts right. So like the amount of that will vary from fight to fight.
ridiculously overcomplicated
Probably, but that’s still what I see their AP as during those fights. And how they’re basically treated now, considering Egg Salamander and Wizard don’t scale to Solaris and I’m not sure if Sonic and Blaze stomped those 2.

I mean he was amped by positive thoughts right. So like the amount of that will vary from fight to fight.

Probably, but that’s still what I see their AP as during those fights. And how they’re basically treated now, considering Egg Salamander and Wizard don’t scale to Solaris and I’m not sure if Sonic and Blaze stomped those 2.
Wasn't he amped specifically in Solaris's case? Why can't we just put Super Sonic at baseline 2-C and hundreds of universes 2-C for when he is amped by positive energy?

I also am not convinced that Sonic was at the same level during the time Eater fight as during the Egg Salamander fight, thus he should get 2 low 2-C ends.
I'm sorry, but just saying "I don't think like he does and therefore he's not" isn't enough.

Time Eater already have a 2-C feat by destryoing both Sonic's and Blaze's worlds in the 3DS version, and Sonic and Silver's world in the Console/PC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back