• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galeem vs Dharkon

Idk if this is even possible, but i was curious, so here ya go

SBA

No master hands or crazy hands

I think that's all I need

Bad Light: 2

Bad Dark: 1

Galeem and Dharkon already fight each other in the final battle, along with the fighters. They are around the same strength. It's hard to tell who's stronger, since the ending is mostly determined by the player, and Galeem and Dharkon are supposed to be arround the same strength.

James Plays 4 Games said:
Galeem and Dharkon already fight each other in the final battle, along with the fighters. They are around the same strength. It's hard to tell who's stronger, since the ending is mostly determined by the player, and Galeem and Dharkon are supposed to be arround the same strength.
I am aware of this

However, I thought that a verdict could still be determined based on other things besides stats, like hax or other abilities.

I'm tempted to say that while both are around the same power, Dharkon overall has slightly better hax in terms of their fights. Dharkon being able to cut through space and slow down anyone who enters the scraped area will majorly slow down Galeem and make it easier for Dharkon to land hits. They also have pretty much identical AOE.

I think I'll pick Dharkon, but only by like a hair or so.

i vote galeem since he was able to keep dharkon at bay early on in the story. dharkon could only even show up after galeem got beat up and nearly died

IMO this is easily a stalemate. I believe the narrative of World of Light suggests that Galeem and Dharkon are two opposing forces with one unable to overpower the other without the influence of the fighters.

One thing I'd like to point out though is that after Galeem's initial defeat, he retreated for a period of time to recover as Dharkon emerged. While Dharkon retreated as well after his brawl with the fighers, Galeem followed him and they fought each other immediately after Dharkon's run in with the fighters and went even. I'd also like to question the reasoning for saying Galeem is stronger. Like I said before a post-defeat Dharkon still matched him and we even see him neutralize one of Galeem's light beams with his own attack. One could actually make the argument for Dharkon being stronger but I'm still sticking with the belief that its a stalemate for now.

Back