• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Fighters--Susanoomon vs Vegito (READ OP CAREFULLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Before you do anything to this thread, hear me out.

AP/Dura/Speed equalized. I know that instantly disqualifies it from being added, and I don't really mind.

Susanoomon can only use things shown in the anime. No databooks, manga, games, etc.

Vegito's time limit retcon got retconned.

This is a match I wanted to make, and I got surprisingly bummed when I realized it couldn't happen.

I didn't want to put it on the fun and games board because it would've instantly devolved into Reinhard or Gilgamesh memes, which is good and fun at times, but not when I kinda wanted an actual debate.

Likely someone like Dragon will describe what abilities that Susanoomon in the anime showed. Wish I could, but I'm still on Adventures.

If it's still a stomp, then I'll close it and not say a word.

SusanoomonNextOrderArtwork
Vegito

Gonna be honest.

I don't even see what's fun about debating this thread, seriously or not.

This is just like that old ass Godzilla vs. Asriel thread where no one gave legit votes because the premise was, well, stupid (Though that guy was actually serious).

Iirc, Susanoomon doesn't have a quarter of the abilities on his profile that's been used in the anime. Could be very wrong though, as I well...never saw whatever series of Digimon he's from.

@Cal

It applies to the composite/complete version of the character, since it was shown in the games that later evolution stages can utilize abilities of their previous evolution stages/components. Hence Susanoomon receives the powers of the ten spirits used to create him, as well as the powers each of those spirits received from their previous evolution stages.

Thanks for the info, Repp (I'm being sincere, not sarcastic). Now I have knowledge on how to specify on the OP to make it even fairer.

New restriction: Digimon Frontier (or Digimon anime in general) only. And I mean only. Like, no lore or anything from any other media. If Susanoomon, or Digimonin general, hasn't been shown or stated to do X, Y, and Z in that, then it's rendered moot for this match.

Yes, I'm aware it becomes boarderline fanfiction at this point...

I wanted my fusion match though. And Garnet doesn't hold a candle to Gogeta or Vegito when it comes to abilities.

Legitimately, a fusion battle would be my dream Death Battle.

Wow, this is a really haxless fight then.

Big sword vs big laser beams. Susanoomon still has a utility edge by imprisoning his foes with Heaven's Thunder.

Susanoo goes IMMA FIREIN MY LAZZZAAAAARRRR AND STOMPS

MISMATCH OF THE CENTURY.

I'm done gif here

So this is only Digimon Frontier Susanoomon with the abilities he showed there vs Vegito? Well, if everything is equalized I see Vegito winning due to much more experience over the 5 children that control Susanoomon. Tho vegito is so cocky he might lose anyway.

@PaChi

The "Five Children that control Susanoomon" are also bolstered by the knowledge of the ten ancient spirits that gave them their powers and techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back