• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny bone man meets a soul eating demon

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Funny Bone Man : 7
Soul Eater : 0
Incon : 0

Wortox has access to a thulecite club, 20 souls, life-giving amulet, thulecite armor and crown
Speed equalized
Wortox has prior knowledge
Fight takes place in a grassland at the Constant complete with all the mobs, 5 meters apart

Last edited:
So what can Wortox do? Don't really understand. And I've read his profile, so needs some help here.
Let me explain how each of his equipments work
  • Weather Pain fires a homing tornado which follows the closest target and deals chip damage
  • He has 20 souls and prior knowledge which means he'll be saving them up in order to tank most of Sans' attacks and if necessary, he can use them to teleport.
  • Thulecite Armor and Crown is what gives him 9-A dura with the Crown occasionally making a forcefield to block all damage though it is inconsistent

Hm. 'sides Weather Pain, what methods of attack can Wortox do? Just punches, I suppose? If that is the case... How does Weather Pain work? Is it a one-time usage thingy, something that requires a small cooldown to use, or something Wortox can spam?

Sans' teleporting and dodging skills help greatly in him avoiding getting hit. Unless WR also deals small AoE damage. If it does, that handly takes care of Sans skilldodging everything.

Granted, Wortox's 20 souls, his soul resistance, might actually require Sans to put in a lot of effort to put Wortox but will wear him down heavily to the point that his dodging skill waxes, and allow Wortox to land a small hit on Sans to insta-kill him.

Honestly, Wortox's soul resistance, twenty souls, and prior knowledge might allow him a victory by simply using the Canon Method, i.e, wearing Sans out until he can no longer dodge shit and just one tapping him. The only problem is the 9-A Telekinesis and the Class 25 LS, but that can be taken care of via Wortox spamming WP (so he needs to focus on dodging, thus, can't attack) or just using his teleporting whenever Sans tries to slam him into a wall to not diel.

Honestly, Wortox's soul resistance, twenty souls, and prior knowledge might allow him a victory by simply using the Canon Method
his soul resistance relies on his twenty souls, and sans bypasses soul resistance anyways so why is that even a point? he kills someone who's 23 tons near instantly, someone who's not even half of that durability wise is gonna die a shit ton faster.
The only problem is the 9-A Telekinesis and the Class 25 LS, but that can be taken care of via Wortox spamming WP (so he needs to focus on dodging, thus, can't attack) or just using his teleporting whenever Sans tries to slam him into a wall to not diel.
Sans can just... attack while he's moving... sans has teleported and attacked at the same time, he can just do that...

I'm pretty sure Sans doesn't have anything in his profile that denotes he has anything that bypasses soul manipulation resistance. Granted, UT's Magic is funny like that, so idk. Having something that flat out says one has soul manipulation resistance while the other one has soul manipulation resistance that just says they take hits to the soul like physical attacks might cause the former to seem superior to the latter.

Still, Wortox's WP attack seems to have homing properties that might help in reducing the effectiveness of Sans' dodging skill by a bit. But again, idk.

his durability? because armor doesn't matter here because he bypasses that shit, including the forcefield, and is going to directly hit Wortox's Wall level feeble body instead.
And really, Sans' ability to bypass durability requires SOUL magic, but Wartox having the ability to resist Sans' soul hax likely prevents Sans from bypassing Wortox's durability

his durability? because armor doesn't matter here because he bypasses that shit, including the forcefield, and is going to directly hit Wortox's Wall level feeble body instead.
Wait what? I thought the reason his TK is 9-A is because that is actually a physical attack and not a dura negation one. Otherwise he wouldn't have that as AP

Wait what? I thought the reason his TK is 9-A is because that is actually a physical attack and not a dura negation one. Otherwise he wouldn't have that as AP
no sans just throws frisk hard enough with his TK to harm frisk, everything else ignores the armor.

His TK is 9-A cuz of a physical attack. Purp is just referring to Sans' durability-bypassing soul hax which is resisted here. I think.

Again, Sans doesn't have resistance bypassing. UT's Soul Hax & Resistance is just plain weird when compared to other soul hax for a variety of reasons.

alright i'll put my entire take here;

Wortox's soul resistance isn't useful here. if he's using it like he's supposed to the amount of souls he has is going to dwindle fast. from teleporting AND getting his ass blasted. (also, he's not taking the hits as physical ones, so those souls are going to die really fast when he gets hit regardless)

sans can react to anything Wortox can throw at him, meaning he's gotta drain his stamina to the last drop before they can kill him.

Wortox doesn't have anything reliable to outlast sans, nor anything to end the fight early. sans outhaxes here and is going to make it very difficult to last long, except for his extra souls that are going to dwindle very fast.

sans takes this, because Wortox isn't going to reliably last long enough to kill sans before they themself die.

Anyway let me explain the change

The grasslands of the constant are rather peaceful with only a few birchtrees and beehives around. With mobs, that would include butterflies, moleworms, and bees. All those creatures if killed drop a soul and with the level of danmaku Sans is doing, it's very likely one of his projectiles might hit a stray mob.

Bees in particular are the best application for this since if one of them is hurt or killed, they unleash a bigger swarm of killer bees at the perpetrator which means more souls for Wortox. And beehives can oftentimes be very common in grasslands, sometimes even coming in large clusters

Anyway let me explain the change

The grasslands of the constant are rather peaceful with only a few birchtrees and beehives around. With mobs, that would include butterflies, moleworms, and bees. All those creatures if killed drop a soul and with the level of danmaku Sans is doing, it's very likely one of his projectiles might hit a stray mob.

Bees in particular are the best application for this since if one of them is hurt or killed, they unleash a bigger swarm of killer bees at the perpetrator which means more souls for Wortox. And beehives can oftentimes be very common in grasslands, sometimes even coming in large clusters
so you gave someone basically infinite souls against someone who does soul damage to kill someone?

so you gave someone basically infinite souls against someone who does soul damage to kill someone?
Not infinite but a lot

Didn't you said this?
Wortox's soul resistance isn't useful here. if he's using it like he's supposed to the amount of souls he has is going to dwindle fast. from teleporting AND getting his ass blasted. (also, he's not taking the hits as physical ones, so those souls are going to die really fast when he gets hit regardless)

yes, but when you negate that entire weakness by surrounding them with a ton of souls, it makes that soul resistance basically the thing carrying him in the fight.
well you see that's the problem, he had nothing else besides that

well you see that's the problem, he had nothing else besides that
i have a solution to this problem. give wortox;

Life-Giving Amulet, and replace the weather pain with Thulecite Club.

This lets Wartox last a bit with his souls and then resurrect at the worst, and can spawn a monster to keep sans busy.

i have a solution to this problem. give wortox;

Life-Giving Amulet, and replace the weather pain with Thulecite Club.

This lets Wartox last a bit with his souls and then resurrect at the worst, and can spawn a monster to keep sans busy.
Huh, OK. Guess that can work

Back