• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Funny bone man meets a soul eating demon

Alright sans now is being put to the test here with now needing to fight (technically) two people here.

Wortox's weapons are gonna be a bitch to his stamina and gonna **** him up if he doesn't move fast enough.

the resurrection only works once so it isn't a BIG problem for him. if he could fight off (and technically) defeat someone who could resurrect infinite amounts of times, once isn't gonna **** him over too bad unless Wortox only dies very late into the fight (which, I'm inclined to say he's gonna die far sooner than that)

if he could fight off (and technically) defeat someone who could resurrect infinite amounts of times, once isn't gonna **** him over too bad
I mean, keep in mind that whenever Frisk resurrects, Sans also regains his stamina so not very helpful besides experience purposes

No, he had a full fledged loads and resets, he was killed enough times to cause a forced reset, multiple times.
Then my point still stands, Sans reappears at the reset with full stamina again so the only thing this gives him is experience

Then my point still stands, Sans reappears at the reset with full stamina again so the only thing this gives him is experience
yes, but flowey came back with said knowledge of their fight

and sans still kicked their ass, into multiple resets. regardless i doubt wortox will be keeping that resurrection until the end of the fight, considering i wouldn't say he's very used to fighting danmaku on this scale.

yes, but flowey came back with said knowledge of their fight

and sans still kicked their ass, into multiple resets. regardless i doubt wortox will be keeping that resurrection until the end of the fight, considering i wouldn't say he's very used to fighting danmaku on this scale.
OK then...

You vote Sans?

OK then...

You vote Sans?
Yeah, even with the sheer amount of souls and his resurrection, those souls cant take his magic as physical hits meaning they're going to die fast, but do give Wortox something to fall back on, along with his resurrection. but wont reliably make sans lose the fight, as sans still would likely still be able to throw some more crap at wortox even after that.

His weapon can screw over sans in the right circumstance, considering it'll be two things attacking sans and not just one, but sans can just move away, and rinse and repeat his usual strats.

i'd give this to sans high-diff

Back