• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Full powergolden Mewberty Star Butterfly (and Super Sonic, if it's the right one) vs Eggman (with Time Eater)

Can you give a reason why Eggman with Time Eater can beat Star Butterfly in her new Mewberty form? If not then your vote will not count.

Uh, I'm not voting. This is a stomp. Eggman is far stronger than Star, and a single hit will obliterate her. Her time stop won't do anything as Eggman will have already destroyed the time-space continuum, and her reality warping won't save her here. Round 2 is even more of a stomp, as Time Eater has INFINITE speed. Eggman in even his first machine ever is far faster than her. Bonus Round is pointless, as Eggman would instantly obliterate Star, and Sonic would proceed to defeat Eggman. You know, something he's already done in canon. Close this.

Round 1: Eggman via better Time Manipulation and Star being a glass cannon.

Round 2: Eggman blitzes horrendously.

Bonus Round: I don't know who wins, but that would be pretty awesome.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How come you respond to people with opposing opinions with "you're joking right?" It's a little rude.
I'm sorry. I'm a little tired, and personal issues are really exhausting, so I'm sorry if I come off as rude. Regardless, time stop won't work, as Time Eater destroys the time-space continuum via merely existing.

Noahkaismith said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How come you respond to people with opposing opinions with "you're joking right?" It's a little rude.
I'm sorry. I'm a little tired, and personal issues are really exhausting, so I'm sorry if I come off as rude. Regardless, time stop won't work, as Time Eater destroys the time-space continuum via merely existing.

No you you dont get to excuse yourself, you do not need to come in these threads. you have no obligation. so stop being a jerk.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Round 1: Eggman via better Time Manipulation and Star being a glass cannon.

Round 2: Eggman blitzes horrendously.

Bonus Round: I don't know who wins, but that would be pretty awesome.
Was there an upgrade in the last couple months? Cause Star has low 2-C durability.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
No, she doesn't.
Got confused with a another certain butterfly. Which brings me to this question, why is she one of the only top tiers with that low of a durability? Her mother, and Eclipsa have at least a low 2-C durability rating. Did I miss something?

Round 1: If Eggman has the Time Eater then it'd be completely in character for him to outright send Star to the white zone of nonexistence.

Round 2: Eggman blitzes

Round 3: It'll pretty much be like the canon fight between Super Sonic and the Time Eater due to Star being way too slow to help Sonic out.

Back