• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frost's Attack Potency in his Final Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm about to explain how strong Frost is in his Final Form. I'm scaling off of Base Form Goku (Universe 6 Arc). Now how strong Base Form Goku is kind of goes back to Frieza. When they told Frieza that Goku defeated Majin Buu, Frieza said that once he brought out his max potential, Goku would be defeated. So in Frieza's mind, Goku > Majin Buu. Majin Buu is Solad System. Frieza's Final Form is 226.4 times stronger than his base Form according to this site http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_power_levels (120,000,000/530,000=226.4). Frieza in Base Form easily defeated Gohan, who is Large Planet Level in base form. Large Planet Level x 226.4 should be at least Solar System Level in Final Form. Final Form Frieza was on par with Base Form Goku in combat, placing Base Form Goku at Solar System Level. So Final Form Frost should be Solar System Level. And because AP=Durability in DB, that means he has Solar System Level. This will probably be debunked in less than 5 seconds.

a) High-end Solar System level is billions of times higher than low-end Solar System level.

b) Power levels don't scale linearly.

a) Ooooooooooh, didn't know that.

b) I'm not exactly trying to linearly scale Power Levels I'm just trying to state how much stronger Final Form Frieza is than Base Form Frieza, that's the only reason I used power levels. As far as I know, it's the closest thing you can get to answers in this scenario.

Jacob, you do realize that Dragon Ball being MSS was something that we do use anymore? If your going by the main Dragon Ball Manga and DBS anime, i mean?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Jacob, you do realize that Dragon Ball being MSS was something that we do use anymore? If your going by the main Dragon Ball Manga and DBS anime, i mean?
I DID NOT know that. I still thought Buu was MSS. Nevermind then. I'll edit the post and remove MSS from it.

Well there was already a thread made that could put Frost and.....Magetta? At 4-B. Don't know if that will be accepted or not cause it's scaling from Universe 6 Arc Piccolo...

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well there was already a thread made that could put Frost and.....Magetta? At 4-B. Don't know if that will be accepted or not cause it's scaling from Universe 6 Arc Piccolo...
U6 Arc Piccolo doesn't necessarily have feats. I mean, he held his own against Frost, but only because he was exhausted from the beating he got from Goku.

Ah i see. Well that's basically what we're doing now. So here your doing kind of the same, but scaling from Goku yeah?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Ah i see. Well that's basically what we're doing now. So here your doing kind of the same, but scaling from Goku yeah?
Pretty Much, difference is Goku wasn't fighting and exhausted enemy like Piccolo was so this scaling should be much more acceptable.

Don't know, man. Thing is we still have that thread that i mentioned. Seeing how it's going, this may not be accepted most likely.

But i can't say for sure on that since it's still going...

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
So think that we will get Solar System Level Frost?
We'll likely have them at 4-B either way, so hopefully yes we can get them there.....

Yes. Quite frankly, i'd be satisfied if we can give them a tier. 4-B either by Piccolo or Goku or whatever is alright with me either way. *Nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back