• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Match 6: Esdeath vs Mega Man

Blades dude is weird… if all his attacks are AZ (which I highly doubt he has that for all his attacks much less uses all of them) and if he can get 50x stronger or so then why is he in this tourney
Tbh anyone with the sheer amount of haxx as Megaman (which is basically better esdeath since esdeath can only use it once) and AZ are yeah a bit too strong lol. Idk how I missed Blade

Blades dude is weird… if all his attacks are AZ (which I highly doubt he has that for all his attacks much less uses all of them) and if he can get 50x stronger or so then why is he in this tourney
i mean gravity and bfr hax,fire that reach 12000 celcius,acid rain blah blah (if only he also have the stuff from post stardroid then he surely get banned from this tourney lmao)

I said Rock can attack during HIS OWN Time Stop, which he'll probs use first (and on top if it being thought-based) when he knows Esdeath can stop time as per the conditions given by the OP
This isn't me debating that Esdeath would win at all, specially seeing as it seems she's already lost, but... By that Logic, wouldn't Esdeath also know that Mega Man can stop time, thus having her try to pop her's off first?

This isn't me debating that Esdeath would win at all, specially seeing as it seems she's already lost, but... By that Logic, wouldn't Esdeath also know that Mega Man can stop time, thus having her try to pop her's off first?
Then by eliminating possibilities where both can win via time stopping first, what else can she do against Megaman other win conditions?

... I don't think you add tournament matches to their profiles...

Unless the people agree to do so. Idk how to handle this kind of stuff, but from what I've seen no one adds Ws and Ls from these kinds of tournaments to profiles.

Unless the people agree to do so. Idk how to handle this kind of stuff, but from what I've seen no one adds Ws and Ls from these kinds of tournaments to profiles.
Nope, it still can be added just like regular matches
It just peoples are too lazy to add it

wait what you can't? that's dum unless the special rules are like, that different

Back