• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Quarterfinals, Match 4: Kamen Rider Blades vs Mega Man

MATCH CONDITIONS:
  • The match takes place in Windsor Castle, in the inner courtyard of the upper ward
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Characters will be given only partial knowledge of all their opponent's abilities, particularly any dangerous abilities or immortalities
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment
  • Characters are allowed to change their strategy with their limited knowledge of their opponent's abilities and match conditions
  • The fight will be given a timer of 12 hours to conclude.
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA, with the addendum that characters lose when they remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends
    • Any characters that are projected to fight past 12 hours will be subject to "Sudden Death" where any immobilization, incapacitation, removal from the battlefield or death will only need to last 10 seconds before a victor is declared
    • Physical pinning is allowed, but the character must be pinned in such a way that they cannot harm the person pinning them
    • To clarify, a tournament victory only requires that the opponent remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends or for ten seconds during Sudden Death. Meaning that a character could lose a match under conventional VSThread rules but win the tournament match
  • The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profile
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Kamen Rider Blades, Primitive Dragon's Debut (23-35) key, starts out in Tategami Hyoujuusenki (125 gigatons) vs Mega Man, Pre-Stardroid Invasion (514 gigatons)

gonna-be.gif

So basically, Mega Man is going to one-shot with any attack since he’s one-shot Mets who scale to Wily’s durability which is 514 gigatons, and Blades being >4x less than that value means he must not **** up once or he’s done.

Mega Man will be bound to use AoE moves once he realizes he can’t hurt Blades due to his skill, though Mega Man himself is considered skilled enough to find attack patterns within the opponents he is facing so he can win without getting hit.

That is only in his post-Stardroid key. How often will Blades use it? Also, based on some fight scenes I’ve seen of him, he’s definitely relying on melee here.

So basically, Mega Man is going to one-shot with any attack since he’s one-shot Mets who scale to Wily’s durability which is 514 gigatons, and Blades being >4x less than that value means he must not **** up once or he’s done.

Mega Man will be bound to use AoE moves once he realizes he can’t hurt Blades due to his skill, though Mega Man himself is considered skilled enough to find attack patterns within the opponents he is facing so he can win without getting hit.
Any attacks he made is used with AZ by this point, can created ice glacier or wasteland to covered the battlefield, can shoot it out as energy beam and froze his target or make ice fumes, there's many way to applied it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he can, Slash was able to perfectly parried, dodge and dance all over Saber Dragonic Knight in his base form, a form that is over 9x more powerful than himself. Blades is also able to nullified projectiles quite effectively if they're elemental one with his sword-swipe with powernull, along with the fact that his sword swipe have very large aoe because of the sky-clearing feat.

Followed up by the fact that he can make ice and water too, doing both of those is able to constantly amp himself over the course of the fight. A single rpl alone can help against a Megid that was able to overpowered the Rider, both of these combined will be better than that.

Also, Saber was able to consistently tagged Calibur, a Rider that can foresaw into nigh-infinite timelines with his precognition, good enough that they can recite what they will said or what events will happened with certainty. Blades by the end of this arc scale to this feat, along with another feat of predicting History Erasure attacks from his enemy. What is History Erasure? It's King Crimson, legit just King Crimson. So yes I think Blades will be able to tagged Megaman just fine, combined with the fact that he can basically TP out to anywhere on Earth, or outside of Earth for that matter.

Also does Megaman have layered NPI? Blades can turned into water which Megid cannot interacted with despite the fact that they can regularly reshape, disperse and destroy elemental attacks and energy they came into contact with if they're strong enough.

Any attacks he made is used with AZ by this point, can created ice glacier or wasteland to covered the battlefield, can shoot it out as energy beam and froze his target or make ice fumes, there's many way to applied it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he can, Slash was able to perfectly parried, dodge and dance all over Saber Dragonic Knight in his base form, a form that is over 9x more powerful than himself. Blades is also able to nullified projectiles quite effectively if they're elemental one with his sword-swipe with powernull, along with the fact that his sword swipe have very large aoe because of the sky-clearing feat.

Followed up by the fact that he can make ice and water too, doing both of those is able to constantly amp himself over the course of the fight. A single rpl alone can help against a Megid that was able to overpowered the Rider, both of these combined will be better than that.

Also, Saber was able to consistently tagged Calibur, a Rider that can foresaw into nigh-infinite timelines with his precognition, good enough that they can recite what they will said or what events will happened with certainty. Blades by the end of this arc scale to this feat, along with another feat of predicting History Erasure attacks from his enemy. What is History Erasure? It's King Crimson, legit just King Crimson. So yes I think Blades will be able to tagged Megaman just fine, combined with the fact that he can basically TP out to anywhere on Earth, or outside of Earth for that matter.

Also does Megaman have layered NPI? Blades can turned into water which Megid cannot interacted with despite the fact that they can regularly reshape, disperse and destroy elemental attacks and energy they came into contact with if they're strong enough.
Mega don't have NPI,still doesn't know what he can do in 4th paragraph,but from my view point it seem he can predict the hell out of char that can use predict,seem tough.Anyway,consider that both know of the powerfull hax of both opponent,mega will know blade have some AZ attack and gonna run far away,or using rush to fly above and shoot some fire weapon,also the fire weapon is 12000 celcius(consider that blade use ice he will use some counter weapon to deal with him)
still doens't know if he can powernull the fire consider that powernull not alway can null the weapon that it isn't showed,but somehow he can null it or dodge this,mega gonna use acid rain,it function like raining,covered the battle field with acid,i don't know how potent blade resist to acid,but mega acid can even corrosion the shield that he can't make a scratch in it
next he have time stop that can stop time up to 10 second,it a shame that he can use other weapon,but he can still punch the hell out of blade,and I forgot to mention that mega can refill his weapon,he have up to 9 weapon tank,and have 1 mystery tank that can refill all of his weapon
i'm about to say mega can bfr him via gravity but he resist to that 💀,but if you want to know more about this weapon then it can increase the gravity of enemy to 20g nad then reverse it,sending them sky high
he can use light weapon which can stun and make blade blind with 10 million watt,and this attack is aoe,it covered the field
Mega have a shield can reflect projectile too,and a bunch of other shield
he can throw massive of explosive weapon to damage blade
he can summon eddie to provide ammunition,or beat a bird that can attack blade continuously
well that notably attack of mega,there still many more but well,it dependent on how the battle process,and to tell u that he will use random attack that I listed above,maybe he can use acid attack first,or fire attack first,or even the time stop first

Mega don't have NPI,still doesn't know what he can do in 4th paragraph,but from my view point it seem he can predict the hell out of char that can use predict,seem tough.Anyway,consider that both know of the powerfull hax of both opponent,mega will know blade have some AZ attack and gonna run far away,or using rush to fly above and shoot some fire weapon,also the fire weapon is 12000 celcius(consider that blade use ice he will use some counter weapon to deal with him)
still doens't know if he can powernull the fire consider that powernull not alway can null the weapon that it isn't showed,but somehow he can null it or dodge this,mega gonna use acid rain,it function like raining,covered the battle field with acid,i don't know how potent blade resist to acid,but mega acid can even corrosion the shield that he can't make a scratch in it
next he have time stop that can stop time up to 10 second,it a shame that he can use other weapon,but he can still punch the hell out of blade,and I forgot to mention that mega can refill his weapon,he have up to 9 weapon tank,and have 1 mystery tank that can refill all of his weapon
i'm about to say mega can bfr him via gravity but he resist to that 💀,but if you want to know more about this weapon then it can increase the gravity of enemy to 20g nad then reverse it,sending them sky high
he can use light weapon which can stun and make blade blind with 10 million watt,and this attack is aoe,it covered the field
Mega have a shield can reflect projectile too,and a bunch of other shield
he can summon eddie to provide ammunition,or beat a bird that can attack blade continuously
well that notably attack of mega,there still many more but well,it dependent on how the battle process,and to tell u that he will use random attack that I listed above,maybe he can use acid attack first,or fire attack first,or even the time stop first
In fact, as long as Eddie is with Megaman, Rock can heal and recharge his weapons unlimitedly.

Blades can used either Peter Fantasista to open portal and closing in on his target, he also have flight as well so closing in on Megaman is quite easy actually. Blades constantly sparred and fought against Saber, a fire user that can deconstruct/vaporise target with his divine flame. Elemental attacks in general can be null by swiping his sword at it.

Blades resist Magia ability to corrded anything it touched. So yes he should be just fine unless you argued that his acid rain hax bypass resistance. Even then he can easily used his ice to created forcefield or blow the acid rain away with his sword swipe the same way he did with his snow storm parting feat, or even teleport away with his Ridebook.

That's good and all, Blades have Mid-Low regen tho, and Blades himself will know that rock has time-stop.

make blade blind with 10 million watt,and this attack is aoe,it covered the field
That could be a problem, but with his enhance senses along with his prediction he'll be able to fight against Megaman just fine enough.

Everyone and their mother tank explosion in Kamen Rider, and with Blades agility/flight/AZ he can null them just fine.

Beat will die if he approached Blades honestly.

The thing is that Megaman can try to dodge, but that will result in him just getting tag due to Blades tagging people that by all account shouldn't be able to do so.

the megaman being able to use the buster while the time is stopped is questionable, but he can use his buster while he uses the time man waepon,time slow

the megaman being able to use the buster while the time is stopped is questionable, but he can use his buster while he uses the time man waepon,time slow
He should still be able to erect a forcefield with his ice with his clothes manip working as a secondary source, or teleport away with Peter Fantasista or Ridebook.

Blades himself have no problem facing enemies that is much faster relatively to himself. And it's entirely possible that Blades just RPL so hard that Megaman can't finished him in time when the regen are a thing.
megaman has homing attacks too so this equal things out
What is his homing attacks? Can it resist his AZ sword swipe?

That could be a problem, but with his enhance senses along with his prediction he'll be able to fight against Megaman just fine enough.
I don't think enhance senses here can help,it only make worse,so blade don't have answer
Blades can used either Peter Fantasista to open portal and closing in on his target, he also have flight as well so closing in on Megaman is quite easy actually. Blades constantly sparred and fought against Saber, a fire user that can deconstruct/vaporise target with his divine flame. Elemental attacks in general can be null by swiping his sword at it.
still i don't know what potent it is,atleast for me it doen't have same degree with mega weapon,also like i said don't know if his powernull potent enough to null the fire
Blades resist Magia ability to corrded anything it touched. So yes he should be just fine unless you argued that his acid rain hax bypass resistance. Even then he can easily used his ice to created forcefield or blow the acid rain away with his sword swipe the same way he did with his snow storm parting feat, or even teleport away with his Ridebook
does magia acid can corroded any shield of blade ?,if it can then well fair enough

He should still be able to erect a forcefield with his ice with his clothes manip working as a secondary source, or teleport away with Peter Fantasista or Ridebook.

Blades himself have no problem facing enemies that is much faster relatively to himself. And it's entirely possible that Blades just RPL so hard that Megaman can't finished him in time when the regen are a thing.

What is his homing attacks? Can it resist his AZ sword swipe?
mega can fight again man whom can time stop him,also how blade know mega gonna use time stop when he randomly use his weapon to prevent though

I don't think enhance senses here can help,it only make worse,so blade don't have answer
Nah, Blades have blocks attacks without needing to see before. Another Rider can used his hearing to track down invisible enemies just fine.

still i don't know what potent it is,atleast for me it doen't have same degree with mega weapon,also like i said don't know if his powernull potent enough to null the fire
Ignoring the fact that AZ by default completely stop the atoms and are actually a counter to heat, Blades powernull come layered.
does magia acid can corroded any shield of blade ?,if it can then well fair enough
Nope, Megid's corrosion doesn't do jack to any of the Rider's resistance.
mega can fight again man whom can time stop him,also how blade know mega gonna use time stop when he randomly use his weapon to prevent though
Blades fought against people who's entire gimmicks is to promptly exist outside of time stream itself, deleting the part that he doesn't find desirable therefore doesn't happened. Blades counter that by simply getting good enough, and unless he start it off first I'm very sure in Blades skill and mobility that he'll be able to nick Megaman with his AZ ice/slash/waves.

Especially once he saw that Megaman only has a weapon that he need to dealt with.

Durendal, the time-erasing swordman is also a fellow master swordman from Sword of Logos, the minimum requirements is to be some of the best that the world has to offered, and then by being a Rider mean that you are better than that.

Has fought Saber who trounced Calibur who is his generation greatest swordman, being able to slayed the previous Calibur who can foresaw into nigh limitless timelines. And Saber can't even do anything against Durendal until he got a plot fiat clairvoyance that allowed him to see space that exist outside of space-time itself.

Blades done this by simply being THAT good.

Here is Durendal ability in action.

Here is what it looks like from outside perspective.

And as you can see, Durendal spam the shit out of this. Blades counter this by getting good. So yes, he would be able to find a counter to it by either RPL himself through the roof, erecting a forcefield with his clothes and what else, or hell, create AZ ice around him so that Megaman can't approached him anymore.

Durendal, the time-erasing swordman is also a fellow master swordman from Sword of Logos, the minimum requirements is to be some of the best that the world has to offered, and then by being a Rider mean that you are better than that.

Has fought Saber who trounced Calibur who is his generation greatest swordman, being able to slayed the previous Calibur who can foresaw into nigh limitless timelines. And Saber can't even do anything against Durendal until he got a plot fiat clairvoyance that allowed him to see space that exist outside of space-time itself.

Blades done this by simply being THAT good.
Look, Megaman is not someone super skilled, but in his case, he's curious, he has no problem in facing and defeating beings much more skilled than him, as well as shadow man, ring man, skull man, enker and among others, also citing the stardroids that have millions of years of battle experience, that is, facing beings much more skilled than him, is not a problem for megaman,and again, we need to come to a conclusion, ladies and gentlemen🍷🗿

Nah, Blades have blocks attacks without needing to see before. Another Rider can used his hearing to track down invisible enemies just fine.
the light manip doesn't only preventing him to see,also make him paralysis too,imagine u have been flash into your face,but not only regular light,it fricking 10 million watts
Ignoring the fact that AZ by default completely stop the atoms and are actually a counter to heat, Blades powernull come layered.
heh fair enough i guess
Nope, Megid's corrosion doesn't do jack to any of the Rider's resistance.
huh so his acid isn't potent as mega,cuz yeah it can likely bypass rider resist
Blades fought against people who's entire gimmicks is to promptly exist outside of time stream itself, deleting the part that he doesn't find desirable therefore doesn't happened. Blades counter that by simply getting good enough, and unless he start it off first I'm very sure in Blades skill and mobility that he'll be able to nick Megaman with his AZ ice/slash/waves.
just figure it out that even blade resist gravity,that doens't mean his projectile also resist too,also mega can manip some his weapon to make the fight more easier too

Here is Durendal ability in action.

Here is what it looks like from outside perspective.

And as you can see, Durendal spam the shit out of this. Blades counter this by getting good. So yes, he would be able to find a counter to it by either RPL himself through the roof, erecting a forcefield with his clothes and what else, or hell, create AZ ice around him so that Megaman can't approached him anymore.
I don't know,he need to cut through other guy to active it,and it just some time slow yeah ?,no wonder why blade can counter it,mega can active time stop via think

Look, Megaman is not someone super skilled, but in his case, he's curious, he has no problem in facing and defeating beings much more skilled than him, as well as shadow man, ring man, skull man, enker and among others, also citing the stardroids that have millions of years of battle experience, that is, facing beings much more skilled than him, is not a problem for megaman,and again, we need to come to a conclusion, ladies and gentlemen
Do any of them have the level of precog that reach Blades level of precision? Blades should be able to predicts where and when Megaman could goes just fine without any issues and any attacks from Blades can nullified most of Megaman attack and is an instant kill by all account.
the light manip doesn't only preventing him to see,also make him paralysis too,imagine u have been flash into your face,but not only regular light,it fricking 10 million watts
Mid-low regen, Blades also tank light attacks that match EE/spatial rip.
just figure it out that even blade resist gravity,that doens't mean his projectile also resist too,also mega can manip some his weapon to make the fight more easier too
Then that just mean he has to adapt, and unless Megaman immediately switch into it at a nick of time he's pretty bone since Blades is reliable to hit with his frankly cracked precog.
I don't know,he need to cut through other guy to active it,and it just some time slow yeah ?,no wonder why blade can counter it,mega can active time stop via think
Nope, not time slow. The thing that was show was quite literally the future that will happened, once he put his sword back together the "time" that was greyed out didn't happened at all.

Everyone outside of Durendal also erased the memories of the "time" that Durendal has erased too.

So from Megaman perspective he'll be launching his attack and jumping then suddenly he's five feet in the air, he's in different weapons he doesn't remembered switching and a sword in his back.

Most of Megaman weapons are negged by powernull, AZ, layered intangibility and TP/portal.

Only his time manip can give him the win here, amongst his many different arsenal where any attacks from Blades can down Megaman instantly, and Blades himself constantly grow stronger as the fight goes on combined with Mid-Low regen.

Do any of them have the level of precog that reach Blades level of precision? Blades should be able to predicts where and when Megaman could goes just fine without any issues and any attacks from Blades can nullified most of Megaman attack and is an instant kill by all account.

Mid-low regen, Blades also tank light attacks that match EE/spatial rip.
don't see how regen and that help him from being paralysis though
Then that just mean he has to adapt, and unless Megaman immediately switch into it at a nick of time he's pretty bone since Blades is reliable to hit with his frankly cracked precog.
yeah he can change all type of weapon with a nick of time,and where is the precog stuff in his profile ?
Nope, not time slow. The thing that was show was quite literally the future that will happened, once he put his sword back together the "time" that was greyed out didn't happened at all.

Everyone outside of Durendal also erased the memories of the "time" that Durendal has erased too.

So from Megaman perspective he'll be launching his attack and jumping then suddenly he's five feet in the air, he's in different weapons he doesn't remembered switching and a sword in his back.
still need to slash other to activate and doesn't impressive

also here my conclusion: blade sure have his AZ,power null thing,the intang is impressive though,but the tele is simple though consider mega have fight 2 guy who can move instantly with their time stop,,his gravity manip also help and acid too,both aoe attack,mega have time stop and he just stop time go to blade and snap him out to prevent regen,

also here my conclusion: blade sure have his AZ,power null thing,the intang is impressive though,but the tele is simple though consider mega have fight 2 guy who can move instantly with their time stop,,his gravity manip also help and acid too,both aoe attack,mega have time stop and he just stop time go to blade and snap him out to prevent regen,
I fail to see that thing Mega Man have would do much here, Blades win here in larger margin here so i'll say Blades win in mid difficulty

mega have fight 2 guy who can move instantly with their time stop
Instantly? Sure. But does that mean Megaman managed to do it hit-less? Do we have canon source for that? Again, any single blow Blades do to him result in instant death, Blades precog can borderline nigh guaranteed it to happened.
gravity manip also help and acid too,both aoe attack,mega have time stop and he just stop time go to blade and snap him out to prevent regen,
Blades open portal and TPs on top of him, sword swipe into death, unless Megaman is prepared for it.

Blades mid-diff at best.

I wasn't here for the Esdeath fight but I'll try for this one! So a few things to say based off what I saw so far:

I don't see how Blades' regen is gonna work here when it's seems that it's already established that Mega Man can one-shot with anything. Unless there's something I'm missing. But yeah this seems like a who-hits-first fight, which seems to be considered the general idea.

Blades' fight with Durendal is cool, but it doesn't seem outside of Mega Man's experience. Mega Man has fought Flash Man spamming time stop, fought Bright Man who constantly blinded and stunned him and fought Wily on multiple occasions who spams his teleportation and won each encounter. Not to mention that with the nature of his games, Mega Man should already be adapted to being shot at and attacked from various angles. I guess the same argument could be made for Mega Man in that he just "got good" in doing so. And, although this is his second key, Mega Man correctly predicted where Flash Man would be after a time stop and outright defeated him. This is the next key, but considering that Mega Man "got good" after having fought Flash Man a couple of times before (in this key being used), perhaps the argument can be made that he can do something similar here and make a correct prediction about an attack to get a fatal blow. Has Mega Man done it without getting hit? There's no reason to assume he didn't get hit once, but his experience this far up to this fight should make it hard to do so.

Mega Man also still has forcefields to take blows for him. And morbidly, Rush, Beat and Eddie could take a blow for him (since it's shown they can fight if needed) and he could counter. Not to mention he could use his teleport to dodge anything if need be. Additionally, he has homing attacks, AoE attacks, paralysis inducement, Time Slow and Flash Stopper that emits a bright flash that stuns and blinds enemies. These could give Mega Man the leeway he needs to land the one blow he needs and make it harder for him to get killed. Since Blades needs to open a portal to do his teleporting then it makes it even more obvious to Mega Man where he's attacking from and gives him the cue to dodge. He certainly has the reflexes, acrobatics and agility for it. Blade's strategy of speedy teleports will make Mega Man want to do these things further.

Also I don't get the arguments against Time Stopper? It's still a valid advantage Mega Man has over Blades and I don't see anything about Blades having precog on his profile despite what some have said. And yes, he fought Calibur with precog abilities, but from what I've seen on his profile, it states "Kurayami gives the user visions of possible futures" not the nigh-infinite timelines or whatever some have been saying. Heck, I don't see anything else about it on the profile so it seems like an exaggeration but someone can correct me. Additionally, Mega Man can attack as time is stopped as seen in Super Adventure Rockman. In fact, it's a perfect set-up where he stops time, positions himself and attacks before time resumes. Or, he could just punch Blades as time is stopped. Any seems viable, especially since Blades' senses won't help him here. Oh wait, I just realized there's prior knowledge. So yeah, why wouldn't Mega Man immediately open with his? On top of that, with Eddie in the mix, his ammo could be replenished so that he could use Time Stopper again if it fails.

Blades' resistance to extreme temperatures means he won't get put down by Mega Man's fire, but at least it has the benefit of preventing him from powering up from the low temperatures he can emit. Not a big deal, but I thought I'd mention it and considering Mega Man's weakness strategy he may go for this.

I think this is a hard fight for him, but Mega Man just edges it out. His versatile arsenal gives him various set-ups to land a killing blow and prevent his own death and his experience and the skill he does have here helps out with a fight likes this.

I probably missed some things since I just glanced at stuff here and there but let me know.

I don't see how Blades' regen is gonna work here when it's seems that it's already established that Mega Man can one-shot with anything. Unless there's something I'm missing. But yeah this seems like a who-hits-first fight, which seems to be considered the general idea.
By the fact that Blades kept RPL, why would his RPL suddenly stop working when he kept making more ice resulting in temperature going lower along with Nagare innate ability to conjure up more water to boost his AP even more. The sharper the blade, the stronger the Rider themselves.

Not to mention he could use his teleport to dodge anything if need be. Additionally, he has homing attacks, AoE attacks

What is the AoE homing attacks? Blades AoE is frankly massive, his sword swipe can constantly powernull through them or freeze them if he so desire.

And yes, he fought Calibur with precog abilities, but from what I've seen on his profile, it states "Kurayami gives the user visions of possible futures" not the nigh-infinite timelines or whatever some have been saying. Heck, I don't see anything else about it on the profile so it seems like an exaggeration but someone can correct me.
As seen in episode 26, Kento the next Calibur after the last one inherited Kurayami and went nuts due to his future visions where how the world could possibly ends. Every, single, future where he could fail and the world is doom because of it is presented to him.

This allowed Kento to completely know of everything in the future in advance, including where each characters would be going to where, what their attacks and defensive patterns will be like and even every words that they'll speak. Hell, Xross Saber basically get it's precog from Kurayami.

Durendal's Kaiji also have the ability to peer into the future where he can basically attacks from any possible angles via his causality hax yet he can't land a blow on Blades after he get Tategami Hyoujo Senki. Blades himself also have experience dealing with basically teleporting foe via Durendal. His precog would allowed Blades to pin point where Megaman would tp next, same as the way Blades was able to predict where Durendal would come out of his time erasure to attack him.

Following

How does this work btw

Sorry meant the precog
Kamen Rider Saber episode 26, Kento experiencing his visions flashback are shown followed by the fact that he was able to recite what his opponent is going to said and what will happened stayed true.

Episode 34, Blades was able to predict where Durendal was approaching after his time erasure and used his ice to froze him accordingly.

Back