• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Quarterfinals, Match 4: Kamen Rider Blades vs Mega Man

A reminder that some abilities and resistances from Blades' profile came from his base forms and this form he is using is his strongest form. This would make some of abilities more potent indicated by "but to a higher extent"

I didn't read all of this argument but Blade Skill and Mega Man Skill seems comparable (deadass I want to get to Mega Man Skill Issue update so bad, just look at Zeros Profile and know that Classic will be much bigger)

However, I don't necessarily think that Mega Man Skill will allow him to no touch unless Blade's shit is like, just sword slashes and nothing else. No matter how skilled you are with a sword, you still have to deal with things like range and basic tactics that completely negate that skill

I didn't read all of this argument but Blade Skill and Mega Man Skill seems comparable (deadass I want to get to Mega Man Skill Issue update so bad, just look at Zeros Profile and know that Classic will be much bigger)

However, I don't necessarily think that Mega Man Skill will allow him to no touch unless Blade's shit is like, just sword slashes and nothing else. No matter how skilled you are with a sword, you still have to deal with things like range and basic tactics that completely negate that skill
Blades has a ton of Aoe and ranged options himself.

Blades sword swipe cleared out snow storms over the horizon, plenty of projectiles, flight, tps, layered elemental intangibility along with layered powernull from sword swipe.

next he have time stop that can stop time up to 10 second,it a shame that he can use other weapon,but he can still punch the hell out of blade,and I forgot to mention that mega can refill his weapon,he have up to 9 weapon tank,and have 1 mystery tank that can refill all of his weapon
Megaman can use other weapons while time is stopped, if he can´t do it in megaman 2 is because game mechanics wants the weapon to be balanced

Blades sword swipe cleared out snow storms over the horizon, plenty of projectiles, flight, tps, layered elemental intangibility along with layered powernull from sword swipe.
Okay but from what I gather isn't the primary argument about the sword attack (aka melee attack) itself being the Win con? I don't see how this will help, sure Mega Man would be hit by that, but a sword is something he'd just avoid by being out of range

Okay but from what I gather isn't the primary argument about the sword attack (aka melee attack) itself being the Win con? I don't see how this will help, sure Mega Man would be hit by that, but a sword is something he'd just avoid by being out of range
No, any attack he do is covered in AZ ice. Literally all of Blades move in this form used his ice in some form.

What? People assumed that fate lock + precog + memories wipe + reposition into position where enemies cannot counter attack back is glorify tp?

Nice

Obviously it's more haxed and complicated but the way it applies is that Durendal just disappears and reappears afterward so I don't see how it's all that different from TP besides the fact he moves through some space and sees the movement of his opponents. And unlike King Crimson, he doesn't have an Epitaph-like ability to be warned of an attack before he pops out again so it's not nearly as broken and he can be countered (which is what I assume Blades did to beat him). Again I obviously don't know the verse but from what I can see it's not all that hype IMO, especially in this context and the reasoning I presented.

But fine, since people wanna give up and don't even wanna bother with anything I said and are just tired then incon seems to be the best course. What a disappointment.

Obviously it's more haxed and complicated but the way it applies is that Durendal just disappears and reappears afterward so I don't see how it's all that different from TP besides the fact he moves through some space and sees the movement of his opponents. And unlike King Crimson, he doesn't have an Epitaph-like ability to be warned of an attack before he pops out again so it's not nearly as broken and he can be countered (which is what I assume Blades did to beat him). Again I obviously don't know the verse but from what I can see it's not all that hype IMO, especially in this context and the reasoning I presented.

But fine, since people wanna give up and don't even wanna bother with anything I said and are just tired then incon seems to be the best course. What a disappointment.
idk about that one chief. Durendal's time erasure deletes the time when he goes in and out of the zone. It's like one moment, you could be reading a book at home and then the next moment, you could be at a store buying groceries without recollection of anything that happened between the events. It's not just how Durendal effects himself but other people as well

idk about that one chief. Durendal's time erasure deletes the time when he goes in and out of the zone. It's like one moment, you could be reading a book at home and then the next moment, you could be at a store buying groceries without recollection of anything that happened between the events. It's not just how Durendal effects himself but other people as well
Ohhh okay yeah I misunderstood that. I'm sorry about that, thanks for explaining it to me. So yeah it is pretty much Diavolo minus Epitaph. Even then let's just be done at this point.

Megaman have lots of range option, sure. Blade also have range options too. One that is also massive AoE and covered in AZ, nevermind his prediction abilities being able to foresaw where Megaman will move to next, in my opinion, is what will let Blades win this match.

I feel like Analytic Precog / Skill are not wat determines the match since Mega Man's skill/experience is actually just as stupid as a Kamen Rider's imo

But if Mega Man doesn't start with Time Stop and he's within range and Blades starts with screen clear Absolute Zero waves that's a yikes

ah, I don't know or I don't remember if this has been mentioned here before, but megaman can adapt in combat, the more he fights against his opponent, the more he will adapt to his opponent's fighting style to face him the best way possible

That doesn't really matter too much when Saber Riders such as Blades can do the same and can learn entirely new fighting styles and techniques by watching it once.

I would vote Megaman for the premise that if both knows about AZ and Time stop, Time stop should be faster and they start at 10 M

So Megaman is not ******** to go range mode and start with buster shots while in "melee" range

wait the range is 10 meters. So basically the same as a Boss Room for Mega Man

I’m going incon, I think Mega Man technically wins this if you go bloodlusted instant time stop, because he absolutely has the tools to win- but I also lean to Blades if he really starts with screen clearing AZ Ice Waves

Back