• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Match 6: Esdeath vs Mega Man

MATCH CONDITIONS:
  • The match takes place in Windsor Castle, in the inner courtyard of the upper ward
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Characters will be given only partial knowledge of all their opponent's abilities, particularly any dangerous abilities or immortalities
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment
  • Characters are allowed to change their strategy with their limited knowledge of their opponent's abilities and match conditions
  • The fight will be given a timer of 12 hours to conclude.
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA, with the addendum that characters lose when they remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends
    • Any characters that are projected to fight past 12 hours will be subject to "Sudden Death" where any immobilization, incapacitation, removal from the battlefield or death will only need to last 10 seconds before a victor is declared
    • Physical pinning is allowed, but the character must be pinned in such a way that they cannot harm the person pinning them
    • To clarify, a tournament victory only requires that the opponent remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends or for ten seconds during Sudden Death. Meaning that a character could lose a match under conventional VSThread rules but win the tournament match
  • The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profile
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Esdeath (550 gigatons) vs Mega Man, Pre-Stardroid Invasion (514 gigatons)

Last edited:
How skilled is mega-man?
it hard to tell cuz it mainly displayed in game,and i don't think he can match esdeath skill either
eventhough he have been designed to be a cleaner and helper robot,he have been very skilled when fighting with numerous of robot with every kind of unique abillities such as time stop,ice,fire,earth blah blah

Seems like both of them should be just about even in AP since they upscale from lower values (In Mega Man’s case, he can one-shot common fodder enemies such as Mets who should be just as durable as Wily who has 514 gigaton durability.

As for Mega Man’s skill, he would usually try to strategize by finding a pattern in his opponent’s fighting style before finding the necessary needs to counter them which can result in him winning without getting hit. All the things Esdeath has, Mega Man has pretty much already faced before (Such as ice attacks as low as -200°C and time stop).

Seems like both of them should be just about even in AP since they upscale from lower values (In Mega Man’s case, he can one-shot common fodder enemies such as Mets who should be just as durable as Wily who has 514 gigaton durability.

As for Mega Man’s skill, he would usually try to strategize by finding a pattern in his opponent’s fighting style before finding the necessary needs to counter them which can result in him winning without getting hit. All the things Esdeath has, Mega Man has pretty much already faced before (Such as ice attacks as low as -200°C and time stop).
just to know Mega man can't resist time stop right?

also Esdeath has a very large Danmaku being several kilometers and she can create the Ice cavalry to help her fight him, or using them to create openings on him

and if she will be in real trouble like upon receiving a deadly hit, then she will activate the time stop and end the fight

just to know Mega man can't resist time stop right?

also Esdeath has a very large Danmaku being several kilometers and she can create the Ice cavalry to help her fight him, or using them to create openings on him

and if she will be in real trouble like upon receiving a deadly hit, then she will activate the time stop and end the fight
and so esdeath,mega have a bunch of weapon that can wiped out enemy like acid rain,gravity manip that able to send people up high sky and fly into space,can shoot fire that reach 12000 C to clear out that freak,can stun esdeath with light manip that reach 10 million watt,a bunch of explosive weapon to clear anything,further debate i will tell you how mega can handle all of this,also both far away only 10 meters

No, he doesn’t resist time stop.

In the case of fighting multiple enemies at once, Mega Man has some AoE moves, with Flash Stopper essentially stunning everyone for a few seconds after use and Gravity Hold being capable of BFR’ing enemies into space by reversing gravity on them.

Considering how Esdeath starts with more harder to dodge abilities, it seems like Mega Man will be more likely lead with his more OP moves first before Esdeath can lead with time stop.

and i don't think he can match esdeath skill either
Able to defeat robots with thousands of years of experience that took over several planets

Able to defeat the strongest and skillfullness robots of the Earth in Megaman 6

Able to determine characters weaknesses on a fight

Mega Man has pretty much already faced before (Such as ice attacks as low as -200°C and time stop).
Exactly

I wanted to argue but it seems you already bring the important points, what is Esdeath Heat resistance? Because she needs resist the heat of the sun or use -200 C to resist Megaman Heat and surpass his Ice resistance

Don't mind as I watch this debate... I'll be here to provide any answer to questions regarding Rock boy. :p

so can he punch or grab someone else when time stop or time slow in this key,because if not then it so weird...
... Why would he not be able to do that? I get he can't do anything else in MM2 when using it, but that's clearly Game Mechanics. Besides, in SAR, Rock can attack and use the Mega Buster after using Time Stopper.

Speaking of grabbing shit...
Esdeath has Class M LS
Rock has Class T LS
Ooooouch... Esdeath definitely does not want to get grabbed by Rock here mfw

... Why would he not be able to do that? I get he can't do anything else in MM2 when using it, but that's clearly Game Mechanics. Besides, in SAR, Rock can attack and use the Mega Buster after using Time Stopper.

Speaking of grabbing shit...

Ooooouch... Esdeath definitely does not want to get grabbed by Rock here mfw
cuz SAR is post stardroid,i just want to clear that rock can do normal thing like punch or grab when time is stopped in this key

cuz SAR is post stardroid
And? It's not like he got new innate abilities from before and after the Stardroids invaded (it's literally just an AP buff he got). Besides, Flash Man can very clearly attack when he stops time in his boss fight. So, again, this + SAR proves Rock not being able to attack during Time Stop in MM2 is Game Mechanics. God forbid the balancing of weapons in MM2 is awful lol

And? It's not like he got new innate abilities from before and after the Stardroids invaded (it's literally just an AP buff he got). Besides, Flash Man can very clearly attack when he stops time in his boss fight. So, again, this + SAR proves Rock not being able to attack during Time Stop in MM2 is Game Mechanics. God forbid the balancing of weapons in MM2 is awful lol
so in the end MM is really resistant to Time stop isn't it?

so in the end MM is really resistant to Time stop isn't it?
Uh... I never said this lol

I said Rock can attack during HIS OWN Time Stop, which he'll probs use first (and on top if it being thought-based) when he knows Esdeath can stop time as per the conditions given by the OP.

In any case, guess I'll just, uh... Vote for Rock via versatility, far better mobility (the ****** can teleport across planets in other bloody solar systems ffs and has Rush to use as a spaceship lol), better LS and having the smarts to use his tools to counter Esdeath's abilities.

jeez, but ok, looking at the opponents, Megaman maybe can win, but it's kind of hard to say he can win against opponents like hashirama, naruto and meliodas, and there are still others that I don't even know and there's still the possibility that the combatants are altered to be even stronger like this was the case, but i trust the blue bomber

jeez, but ok, looking at the opponents, Megaman maybe can win, but it's kind of hard to say he can win against opponents like hashirama, naruto and meliodas, and there are still others that I don't even know and there's still the possibility that the combatants are altered to be even stronger like this was the case, but i trust the blue bomber
nah he doom them

Back