• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Match 5: Link vs Meliodas

Same logic applies

Demon Realm > Meliodas at the time

Anyway it doesn’t matter now

I thought he was unbanned.

Seems like there is no reason Mel should be here then. Too many issues.
Sorry if i take time to answer

Nothing really implies it’s higher as i said even snakes use the same miasma that comes From Makai hence why Nasiens is studying them

This AM was weak asl yeah the current used mel is his pp form Which is on par With gods

Yeah no one will argue for Mel even though i think he Would stomp Link easily the next stages will be hard if no knowledgable people argue

So i agree with you Link should pass

Speedster will be unban in novembre i think he can still vote in threads tho iirc but not argue due to his stonewalling etc…

He almost got another ban a few days ago too

Back