• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Match 5: Link vs Meliodas

Wait, so his Poison's considered Magic?
No it’s a physiology related thing it’s natural for demons and He doesn’t use « magic » magic in NNT is divided in multiple parts and some of these parts use Natural elements (like Meliodas type) Which means the elements he uses are natural and the Darkness the demons use is a non physical non magical substance they produce naturally

Looks like forcefield creation can prevent the miasma from physically reaching you.
It’s the holy nature of the forcefield that repell it

A darkness barrier made by AM Mel (142k pl) could destroy forcefields such as Perfect cube that resist attacks until DK lvls of strength

People with robust resistances shouldn't have a problem against Meliodas' magic. He got his shit kicked ez by Grimgor and Vulcan in another tourney lol
Hm.

No it’s a physiology related thing it’s natural for demons and He doesn’t use « magic » magic in NNT is divided in multiple parts and some of these parts use Natural elements (like Meliodas type) Which means the elements he uses are natural and the Darkness the demons use is a non physical non magical substance they produce naturally
Aight

so... the vote is on or something?

also, if the ap's gonna change for Meli, why we, you know, ain't change the key? or the ap upgrade not gonna be applied in this short time and if the ap upgrade occur then he'll get booted?

Well from what I can see, the nature of Meliodas' passives needs to be determined on how in interacts with Link's stuff

I would like to call cap on Meliodas’ passive being active in his conscious state. Maybe if there is a scan of it used when he’s awake then I would vote for Meliodas

Yeah but darkness have different states. It can occur as Miasma (gaseous), solid entity or pure energy. So simply being a demon should not grant you passive ability.

So far your only scans are from one unconcious demon (Meliodas in Assault mode or DM2) and multiple explanations of the demon realm itself. These are not even enough evidence that suggest every demon have the ability much less it being a passive ability.

So if you can bring a conscious Meliodas exerting miasma. Then I will vote Meliodas.

Otherwise this debate should continue with other wincons on hand.

Yeah but darkness have different states. It can occur as Miasma (gaseous), solid entity or pure energy. So simply being a demon should not grant you passive ability.

So far your only scans are from one unconcious demon (Meliodas in Assault mode or DM2) and multiple explanations of the demon realm itself. These are not even enough evidence that suggest every demon have the ability much less it being a passive ability.
Darkness in it’s normal state isn’t solid.

Every Demons have Negative energy and miasma leak out of them when they exert said Negative energy

It’s passive even uncounscious miasma was growing

And even in the cage of darkness it was overflowing and he couldn’t stop it it’s Just a Natural phenomenon for them

Anyway, before you jump into conclusions. I couldn’t wait for your reply so I asked others to help out on this miasma thing

I was told it’s not nearly as potent as Purgatory or Demon Realm. And that it is listed as corrosion inducement not poison so King’s resistance doesn’t matter. I wasn’t told this but if it’s that potent, wasn’t Escanor supposed to die instantly

the only potent Miasma is not a passive ability but an active one by DK Meliodas.

wrong scan

Demons dress in miasma like darkness
(They aren’t uncounscious)

”misama like” plus she probably created the outfits.

My point is that if it’s true they have passive miasma, then it’s not potent at all. The only potent miasma is Meliodas at DM2 unconscious and that only made King feel a little sick.

The only potent Miasma that’s probably on Purgatory or Demon realm level is DK Meliodas so I heard.

?

Who told you that I’m spitting on you and NNT?
I saw things don’t worry about this

Anyway, before you jump into conclusions. I couldn’t wait for your reply so I asked others to help out on this miasma thing

I was told it’s not nearly as potent as Purgatory or Demon Realm. And that it is listed as corrosion inducement not poison so King’s resistance doesn’t matter. I wasn’t told this but if it’s that potent, wasn’t Escanor supposed to die instantly

the only potent Miasma is not a passive ability but an active one by DK Meliodas.
purgatory isn’t about miasma it’s hot and cold

Makai contains miasma but even Snakes like Melascula that bathed in it for years can exert the same miasma

wrong scan

”misama like” plus she probably created the outfits.

My point is that if it’s true they have passive miasma, then it’s not potent at all. The only potent miasma is Meliodas at DM2 unconscious and that only made King feel a little sick.

The only potent Miasma that’s probably on Purgatory or Demon realm level is DK Meliodas so I heard.
Yeah miasma like darkness

The only time Meliodas was uncounscious was in AM not DM2
DM2 was in the cage…

Also fairies resist the effects of diseases and poison as i said earlier in this thread

Miasma is related to Negative energy the more powerful the demon the more powerful they Negative energy the more powerful their miasma

Base weakened Meliodas is on par With 50% DK AKA DK Meliodas…

Btw DK didn’t use his miasma He made a tornado Using purgatory elements

No Resistance to Miasma would kill

Edit: Fairies like Dahlia can even resist a poison that is FAR STRONGER than miasma

The weakest AM Meliodas could make King feel sick From meters while uncounscious thus not creating as much Negative energy as when he is counscious

Link has 0 Resistance.

So when you ask for things make sure that it’s correct how can i trust your point when you don’t even know Which form He was in

We Also are talking about a much weaker Meliodas than the current used one that cause others to feel sick despite their resistances

As explained by Merlin higher power = higher resistances stacked upon the innate ones

Merlin has blessings Escanor a very High power lvl yet he felt sick too King has innate resistances to lethal poisons and Elisabeth had to take Meliodas outside cause despite his uncounscious state he was bypassing their resistances

The more he was getting back to counscioussness the stronger the miasma

The Makai has better effects thing is just an assumption it has the same effects the difference is Makai killed people with low resistances and AM weakened people with high resistances

So when you ask for things make sure that it’s correct how can i trust your point when you don’t even know Which form He was in

I'm literally the one asking the questions tho... wdym you can't trust my points when I'm literally the one showing skepticism...

I have two knowledgeable sources telling me points that contradict themselves.

And the other one who disagrees with your points makes sense to me because he explained that those with 0 resistance to miasma feel nothing when close to regular demons.

Also if you are on the black clover server defend your points and stop looking at the discussion. The scans are there, if you arent there lmk so i can bring the scans and relay the explanation here.

I'm literally the one asking the questions tho... wdym you can't trust my points when I'm literally the one showing skepticism...

I have two knowledgeable sources telling me points that contradict themselves.

And the other one who disagrees with your points makes sense to me because he explained that those with 0 resistance to miasma feel nothing when close to regular demons.

Also if you are on the black clover server defend your points and stop looking at the discussion. The scans are there, if you arent there lmk so i can bring the scans and relay the explanation here.
Im not in the server y’all are making assumptions despite clear panels explaining the effects.

However i’m sick and i won’t be able to answer for probably a few days

Anyway, after going over everything again, speaking to knowledgeable NNT supporters and looking at multiple scans myself. Here are the facts:

Miasma from the Demon Realm is abundant and it will instantly kill someone with 0 resistance. Meliodas and the Demon Realm are not the same. Here is why:

1. There is obviously nothing linking the amount of miasma Meliodas exerts to the demon realm. That is fallacious. So Meliodas has not exerted as much Miasma as the entire demon realm that is enough for insta kill.

2. Elizabeth stands beside and actually picks up Meliodas. She is fine. However, she could've suffered in the demon realm without protection.

Since Meliodas' Miasma obviously scales below the demon realm's. His miasma is not lethal in that form to those with no resistance. The best Meliodas' miasma can do is cause coughing in those who have no resistance like Escanor.

Also everyone keep in mind that this miasma stuff happened when Meliodas was knocked out. When Meliodas is awake, the sins are not affected by standing near Meliodas. Even Escanor with 0 resistance can fight alongside him.

Supporters have said that those who are close or stronger than Meliodas in power won't be affected by his Misasma. I think that Meliodas' miasma is not passive but an active ability when he is awake, when Meliodas is knocked out it becomes passive. Either way, Link will not die.

Well from what I can see, the nature of Meliodas' passives needs to be determined on how in interacts with Link's stuff

Also, Meliodas should be disqualified if this is his Post Purgatory key with no restrictions. These are high haxes.

All previous abilities minus Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection, commandments but plus: Danmaku (Via Trillion Darkness[57][58][12]), Deconstruction (Deconstructed Supreme Deity. Destroyed the Demon King's arm), Possibly Weather Manipulation, Environmental Destruction (His presence off-sets the balance of the world, generating cataclysms like earthquakes and destructive storms[59]), Curse Manipulation, Non-Physical Interaction and Existence Erasure (with True Magic Power[60][61], erased Demon King's existence leaving nothing behind not even his consciousness)

He is undergoing AP revisions too...

It's dumb to have him in this tournament. Since there is only a day left to debate, I think Link should just advance by default or Speedster should choose another character. Your call.

Anyway, after going over everything again, speaking to knowledgeable NNT supporters and looking at multiple scans myself. Here are the facts:

Miasma from the Demon Realm is abundant and it will instantly kill someone with 0 resistance. Meliodas and the Demon Realm are not the same. Here is why:

1. There is obviously nothing linking the amount of miasma Meliodas exerts to the demon realm. That is fallacious. So Meliodas has not exerted as much Miasma as the entire demon realm that is enough for insta kill.

2. Elizabeth stands beside and actually picks up Meliodas. She is fine. However, she could've suffered in the demon realm without protection.

Since Meliodas' Miasma obviously scales below the demon realm's. His miasma is not lethal in that form to those with no resistance. The best Meliodas' miasma can do is cause coughing in those who have no resistance like Escanor.

Also everyone keep in mind that this miasma stuff happened when Meliodas was knocked out. When Meliodas is awake, the sins are not affected by standing near Meliodas. Even Escanor with 0 resistance can fight alongside him.

Supporters have said that those who are close or stronger than Meliodas in power won't be affected by his Misasma. I think that Meliodas' miasma is not passive but an active ability when he is awake, when Meliodas is knocked out it becomes passive. Either way, Link will not die.
Amount of miasma≠effects of miasma

Miasma only leaked From Makai for a bit meaning only a part of it had these instant effects on people With 0 Resistance

Escanor King and the sins all have resistances

This is Also the weakest of Meliodas’s AM

Prime CBL Elisabeth Also burned her and Meliodas hand in contact With him his corrosion seems to have effects (Or maybe it’s Her light reacting With his miasma)

He produce Negative energy the same way even when counscious as show inside the cage of darkness even before He Turned into AM

Link should advance to the next stage no NNT supporter will argue and i’m sick asl so i won’t be either sorry

and Speedster is banned From VS threads

Amount of miasma≠effects of miasma

Same logic applies

Demon Realm > Meliodas at the time

Anyway it doesn’t matter now

Link should advance to the next stage no NNT supporter will argue and i’m sick asl so i won’t be either sorry

and Speedster is banned From VS threads

I thought he was unbanned.

Seems like there is no reason Mel should be here then. Too many issues.

Back