• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Match 7: Kamen Rider Blades vs Dot Barrett

MATCH CONDITIONS:
  • The match takes place in Windsor Castle, in the inner courtyard of the upper ward
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Characters will be given only partial knowledge of all their opponent's abilities, particularly any dangerous abilities or immortalities
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment
  • Characters are allowed to change their strategy with their limited knowledge of their opponent's abilities and match conditions
  • The fight will be given a timer of 12 hours to conclude.
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA, with the addendum that characters lose when they remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends
    • Any characters that are projected to fight past 12 hours will be subject to "Sudden Death" where any immobilization, incapacitation, removal from the battlefield or death will only need to last 10 seconds before a victor is declared
    • Physical pinning is allowed, but the character must be pinned in such a way that they cannot harm the person pinning them
    • To clarify, a tournament victory only requires that the opponent remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends or for ten seconds during Sudden Death. Meaning that a character could lose a match under conventional VSThread rules but win the tournament match
  • The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profile
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Kamen Rider Blades, Primitive Dragon's Debut (23-35) key, starts out in Tategami Hyoujuusenki (125 gigatons) vs Dot Barrett, Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc key (120.98 gigatons, 604.9 gigatons with Explomb Bomb)

Last edited:
For starter, Rintaro in this form love the f*** out to spam absolute zero ices in everything, he can even made the entire battlefield into an absolute zero iceland field for his favor

Cant Dott easily blow up the AZ projectiles?

He can also form multiple magic circles around his opponent which he can use to outsmart his opponent.

But… the AZ wasteland is problematic 😀😀

When Dot knows that the opponent is strong he starts with Ira Kreuz, where he uses a danmaku of 100 explosions (This also amplify him to 600 Gigatons)

Last edited:
Alright so it’s more likely Dott could get his Wincon early.

wincon 1: Dott will outsmart his opponent into believing his Explomb Bomb is a land mine rather than a timer. Allowing him to “trap” his opponent with multiple magic circles around them until the timer runs out.

Wincon 2: Ira Kreuz. An amp born from high emotions that allows him to surpass opponents stronger than him. I think his opponent at the time he used Ira Kreuz could take Explomb bomb so he surpassed that and could just beat the stuffing out of blades

The AP is fair because Rintaro AP is around less than 150 GT so he's pretty fragile by Dot attacks
Then again, his skill are pretty bonkers since Saber Riders skill are almost if not equal to the bs of Zero-One Riders skill iirc

The AP is fair because Rintaro AP is around less than 150 GT so he's pretty fragile by Dot attacks
Then again, his skill are pretty bonkers since Saber Riders skill are almost if not equal to the bs of Zero-One Riders skill iirc

How about his Intelligence? Can he figure out that Explomb bomb is a timer by looking at magic circles alone? Dott also has genius intelligence that should allow him further outsmart Rider. Probably to gaslight him if rider figures out it’s a timer in the first place

So another thing people dont mention is that Dot can fire off some pretty massive Explomb's. An example of this is when he fired off this one.
img

Not sure if that would help, but it could probably cover a wide area to have a higher chance of hitting this opponent? Maybe? Just wanted to bring up another point.

It helps to destroy incoming AZ projectiles and make it harder for evading attacks due to sheer size of the attack.

All we know is that the Explomb Bomb will deal far more damage because it’s an attack that’s almost 5x stronger than blades’ defenses.

Hmm, for countering that maybe Rintaro RPL would work? Since by making the entire AZ wasteland his power went stronger as well by how much lower temperature it get

Oh, and his AZ projectile can counter it as it covering to how much kilometers

Idk if Dott also has RPL, but his amp makes him scale above his explomb bomb which is almost 5x stronger than his opponent. Does his RPL make him many times stronger? If not then it doesn’t really help against Dot’s wincons. The only wincon rider has is to turn the whole area to a AZ wasteland and since it is less likely he starts with it, Dott should take this with his own wincons.

Dott has more wincons than Rider. So I am voting Dott for now.

Yes, the RPL can make him many time stronger iirc
You also not factoring Blades skill here, despite the AP gap he can wrecked Dot in close-combat due of that unless he has some of good skill check

Yes, the RPL can make him many time stronger iirc
You also not factoring Blades skill here, despite the AP gap he can wrecked Dot in close-combat due of that unless he has some of good skill check

Oh I forgot to mention

Dott is more of a range spammer. He will keep his distance easily because Rider's movement speed is far slower than his combat speed. That's why i didnt factor in CQC skill. is there a way for rider to get close regardless of what I said?

The thing is Rintaro has a ranged attacks as well and it cover a very wide range as well, kilometers at best, that can be used for countering Dot ranged attacks but the dude can spam that much so thats fair
I concur for now until Ixa come here

Yeah, that's why I said the ranged attacks cancel each other out, but those are not Dott's wincon.

Amp and Explomb Bomb are Dott's two wincons that I explained here

So yeah I will wait for Ixa to come I guess. @AnAverageUsername and @LIFE_OF_KING can help out if I'm not available. I also feel like there is something I think I am missing that Dott can do that is useful for defense.

Yeah, that's why I said the ranged attacks cancel each other out, but those are not Dott's wincon.

Amp and Explomb Bomb are Dott's two wincons that I explained here

So yeah I will wait for Ixa to come I guess. @AnAverageUsername and @LIFE_OF_KING can help out if I'm not available. I also feel like there is something I think I am missing that Dott can do that is useful for defense.
I mean wizards in Mashle can use their magic to guard against blows, even if they would be deadly and far stronger buuuut I dont know if that applies to Dot as well

Other than that, Dot's pain tolerance is immense, which Dot himself even admits it as being his best attribute. Dude can continue standing and fight after getting impaled by spikes and struck by acid many times over, as well as.... six broken ribs, a fractured skull, compound fractures up his arms and legs, blood blisters and damage to multiple organ systems.

First, Blade's has two types of RPL in this key. One where his sword gets stronger (in turn makes him stronger overall) with ability usage. The second one makes him stronger and more durable with how cold the environment gets. Considering how weaker Saber Riders have no problem closing a 3x Ap Gap, I wouldn't doubt Blades ability to get over the AP difference. he also isn't new to explosives flames because Saber does a ton of that.

Blades also heavily out ranges Dot. Considering Blades's melee sword slash on ground level were able to completely blow away a blizzard. His ability range and width is also significant because he was shown to be able to shoot a projectile with a big AOE across a city. Also a big problem is that Blades doesn't need projectiles as he can just make an ice zone.

I also struggle to find how Dot will be able to reliably catch Blades slipping in terms of skill. Blades and his fellow riders are able to fight evenly with people who can precog countless futures. By this time, Blades can also counter people who spam time hax and people to spams all sorts of illusions and tricky maneuvers. He most likely won't be caught off guard by straight forward abilities. In this form, he also gains the skills and techniques of everyone from his guild who came before him. I can go more in depth but I'll leave it like this.

Another thing I want to bring up is Blades' Cloth Manipulation. It's also like an activated adaptation. His mane turns into one of 100 animals contained in his book so it could have a form that boosts attack, speed, defense, resistances, etc.

No, that's really just bullshit. There is no humanly possible technique to go against someone who can predict your every move. If you think about blocking a move your opponent will already know, if you try an ultra complete style the guy will also know before you even start. Going against this is not skill, it's just bullshit

This is almost as ridiculous as saying that Dante dodging omnipresent attacks is skill

No, that's really just bullshit. There is no humanly possible technique to go against someone who can predict your every move. If you think about blocking a move your opponent will already know, if you try an ultra complete style the guy will also know before you even start. Going against this is not skill, it's just bullshit

This is almost as ridiculous as saying that Dante dodging omnipresent attacks is skill
It's Kamen Rider so anything is possible

How about his Intelligence? Can he figure out that Explomb bomb is a timer by looking at magic circles alone? Dott also has genius intelligence that should allow him further outsmart Rider. Probably to gaslight him if rider figures out it’s a timer in the first place

Blade has all the skills and experience of the previous users of Suiseiken Nagare, and his line of works NEED him to be insightful to not get instagib by Megid random ass gimmicks like Medusa stonegaze, Ugly Duckling invisibility and more.

Not that ridiculous actually since less skill people can already completely neg nigh-infinite precog by simply being better than them.

Oh, right. Blade also did it again by predicting King Crimson attacks and completely bodied it because he is, in fact, that good

Also, Blade open a portal right next to Dot and TP there.

He blows up AZ projectiles like I said earlier and there is nothing he can do for the turning the whole area into wasteland type shit.
Are you sure the AZ won't just freeze the Dot's ability instead. Blades' Az doesn't have to be a projectile or linear. He can send out a gust of AZ wind or spawn a block of ice on top of Dot. He has also shown to freeze the floor of the battle field.

Can he blow up energy?

Also, what is Dot answer to Blade open a portal next to Dot and vibe check him there?

You mean like energy blasts? Yeah.

Dot vibes check back by blowing himself up. He can survive.

keep away should be easy given the movement speed difference.

Are you sure the AZ won't just freeze the Dot's ability instead. Blades' Az doesn't have to be a projectile or linear. He can send out a gust of AZ wind or spawn a block of ice on top of Dot. He has also shown to freeze the floor of the battle field.

No, his ability is to blow shit up.

The gusts of wind are blown away via explosion because Dott has a higher LS.

Dot spawns an explosion on the block of ice above his head.

And he blows up the floor to prevent the cold from propagating.

You mean like energy blasts? Yeah.

Dot vibes check back by blowing himself up. He can survive.

keep away should be easy given the movement speed difference.

No, his ability is to blow shit up.

The gusts of wind are blown away via explosion because Dott has a higher LS.

Dot spawns an explosion on the block of ice above his head.

And he blows up the floor to prevent the cold from propagating.
Okay to the projectiles but blowing up...a temperature?

Back