• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

"I'm just gonna stay in here, if that's fine. I really don't care what's going on." He said, a bit bored, but also a bit sad nobody else listened to him sing.

I begin to feel rather tired, and my arms return to normal

Weird

Anyways, i get to the kid I just talked to

"Hello, what's your name? I've never asked anyone......"

For those of you who decided to actually stay around, your path was suddenly blocked by some ice cream truck, but a very demented looking one at that. It was playing a slow version of pop goes the weasel, a note coming out every second or two.

...... well this is clearly a friendly.

I think sarcasticly before using my Mystic Eyes.

No point in risking any of our lives.

''In an instant I draw one of my guns and aim at the driver's seat''

The driver's seat was protected by bulletproof glass, so good luck with that one. It took only about a second or so before the giant clown headband on top of the ice cream truck Propelled forward towards those that were in front of it.

As the rocket flies past me, I shoot a bullet into the driver's seat and **** back the hammer. Instead of taking a few more shots though, I retreat a few steps, then run near the back of the truck.

The bullet could penetrate the windshield but it didn't stop the car from lurching forward shortly after the missile fired and exploded. As the car drifted back around to face the two, it would transform surprisingly quickly into a giant mech.

"You're gonna bleed for that, punks!" Shouted a rough voice from inside the mech-turned car.

Figuring a straight up fight wouldn't cut it, I holster my gun and run straight towards the Mech's legs, then try to ram it hard enough to destabilize it.

The mech lurched backwards as the driver inside, Sweet Tooth, would glare at the person in the car with him. He was quick to point a gun. "Get the hell outta my ride!"

Meanwhile, near the train, those inside could hear a loud crash, followed shortly after by a knock outside of the train.

Seeing the mech was shaken, but ultimately unbothered, I just try to squat down and pick up it's leg to flip it over.

I follow the request, and only bring the leg up to my center of gravity. [Assuming I do lift it of course]

[Lets hope Jack doesn't make me miss]

With one leg pinned, I aim for the other to immobilize it.

[Maybe I will successfully use my essence for once ovo.]

I watch as the others fight a mech (having just gotten there since I was distracted) and didnt really know what to do.

The leg would crumple just a little, bit I wouldn't last long as the mech practically made itself fall by trying to kick Gurmen, being fairly overpowering considering...giant mech.

When Boris poked out the train he'd see a...fairly normal dude with a weird helmet standing behind the door. "Hello? We didn't authorize any-...say, who are you?"

"Oh....might I ask who you are, good fellow?" He asked, a bit scared as shown with his rapid breathing that increased in sound.

"I'm Captain Falcon, but...who are you, and why have you taken one of our trains?" The officer didn't look happy as he crossed his arms and glared at Boris.

"Oh...I'm so sorry. This was yours?" He asked, sounding a bit...creepy. Like an old man. "Name's....Mr. B-B-Boris." He was getting scared.

"Yes, these are our trains. We own them, they're a part of our army's transportation." Falcon leaned against the Doorway to the train. "Come to think of it, wasn't this the train that was heading out due to...who exactly are you people."

"We found the train abandoned, apologies if we're causing you any issues. We just needed some transportation."

Mr. Boris just then lost it and started to scream, trying to make a run for it by going across the train. He was terrified.

Falcon frowned as he stared at the man running off. Right... "Look even if I believed you, which I don't, I'm still going to have to call you into the station, because we haven't authorized a train visit yet. It could have been dangerous. Now, how many of you are there?"

"....Was that too much?" He asked someone. A hand puppet. His hand nodded as he then wandered back. "Sorry about that. You just look like that guy who'd....um...beat me up for lunch money."

Back