• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

"Oh, of course," the man muttered as he put a hand to his face. "I'll call in some other sqauds to look out for them. In the mean time, you're all coming with me. I hope you'll all fit in my vehicle..."

Well you see the problem was the mech was now swinging it's arms around wildly in order to not get around close to it's cockpit as it forced itself up in a sitting position.

"Fine." He was getting a bit too uncomfortable. "I'll go and be judged." He then whispered to himself. "The blokes."

Considering I won't get close with them swinging their arms so violently, I move in, careful not to get in their path, and start trying to punch the Axis of one of the arms.

As Gurmen was punching the arm of the mech, Sweet Tooth suddenly hopped out of his mech and pointed his gun at Gurmen. "The hell do you think you're-" Suddenly there was a small dart that appeared in his shoulder and he fell to the ground a second later.

"Alright, neither of you move," the three near Sweet Tooth would hear as they spotted several police officers come out of a nearby police van and begin to aim guns at the three. The one with the hat spoke. "We got a call about some ruckus going on here. Don't move, and you won't get hurt."

Falcon nodded and gestures everyone to come out of the train. "Come on. We don't have time to waste here. I'm a busy Captain."

I continue already standing outside the train while analyzing everything I can about this man, although this results in me blankly staring at him

"Okay...I swear, if you're trying to do what Roger did...." He said, sounding a bit serious as he walked out.

[andy you're being arrested]

So Captain Falcon would lead the like four or five of you to his vehicle. It looked like his normal blue ride, but there was now a big cage floating next to it, seemingly attached by a chain made of plasma or something similarly high tech. Falcon opened the door and gestures them inside. "I'll warn you, the ride will be bumpy."

Having nowhere near the confidence to gun all three of them down in a quick enough fashion to not get oblitherated, I kinda just stand there with my hands up.

There weren't any computers at all nearby, though that huge sci-fi city was just giving off so many vibes of computers just going everywhere.

Once everyone had funneled into the cage, Falcon closed the door and got into his racer before...zooming off. Literally zooming off. He was so fast that you all just kinda launch into the back of the cage.

Stryker would slowly approached the three of you with his gun pointed at you. "Now, how about we take you three, and this scumbag here, down to the klink for the time being?" Connor, meanwhile, was moving past you al and grabbing Sweet Tooth to sorta...drag him away.

"mmm"

Something about the air of this guy tells me I should avoid messing with him, so I just kinda go along with it. They seem orderly enough, and don't want to outright harm me.

I guess having a spine with less than 100 vertebrae is for squares

My Regenerationn works to repair any damage, although it was, if existent at all, not particularly serious

"WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Boris started to yell out and laugh. He was energized.

I look at the sitution that is happening from afar, thanks to my super vision.

"Screw those guy, i'm going solo."

I then start exploring the city.

"Yeah, I've heard that before," Stryker said before gesturing to the three involving Sweet Tooth and then to their van. "Now get in that van. You're coming with us to the station so we can find out who you are..."

"Looks like humans," Connor muttered.

"Yes, I know that much, Connor." Stryker rolled his eyes. "Now you three get in the car."

As for you, Roberto, you're now exploring a run down city all by yourself. Empty or toppled over buildings tower over you and it's fairly silent despite your teammates, you know, just being arrested. Every...single one of them. You're alone now, and you have no clear indication on where you should go. You only have a dark, ruined city as a place to explore. What do you decide to do now, with no teammates nearby? There aren't many things that you could to, to be fair, but there's enough buildings there to likely spice up the journey.

I look around.

There's only ruins.

Ok, i feel lonelly already.

I head in the direction that "Captain Falcon" went.

The only weaknesses that you could find on Captain Falcon was his lack of range, but other than that you were going through the city at impossible speeds. It wouldn't be long until you just stopped entirely, likely slamming you into the other side of the cage.

Meanwhile, Stryker and the three guided you into the back of the police van with Sweet Tooth, who was slumped over and leaning against the wall. The van would soon lurch forward as you travel off.

the city didn't provide much except crumpled buildings and the occasional car wreck. This side of the city was just filled with destruction. So much was in ruins...

"Well, we're already there," Falcon said with a grin as he hopped out of his race, and you'd notice you were in fact in the neon lit streets of...the other half of Detroit, captain falcon walked over to the cage and opened the cage, watching you intently to make sure none of you escaped.

"It'll take a few minutes," Stryker said as a little slab of metal was slid off to the side so you could look into the driver's cab, "if you want an easy ride, you better not make any noise.

Well, likely the apocalypse happened. Some great battle, most likely...it had to have been to cause the whole city to be destroyed...

Back