• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (Game Thread 2)

I find the girl with the sniper rifle screaming something about weapons

I toss the pistol at her before going on my way

I go the guy from before (Hl3) and tell him

"I just remembered where we are heading. We are going to Detroit."

I then go search where Chloe is.

Give it a few hours of train driving and, surprisingly without receiving any nestive effects from just stealing a train, the train on its own would slowly come to a stop as it approached one of the stations.

I stop napping and get my stuff together, stepping out of the train.

You could see from where you are that Detroit was a weird mix of toppled over buildings and the apocalypse as well as highly sci-fi looking areas off in the distance far away from the train station. As they look outside, though, they saw a couple blue blurs fly past the train station at some impossibly fast speeds. Seems like this part of the city was still active.

"mmm"

Having the knowledge of a horror villain, I use my advanced skills to figure splitting from the group would be a bad idea, so I wait for them to take in the scenery and decide what to do.

[I'm just waiting to get jumped by Dracula at this point. Sit back and enjoy the sequel to Vampire in Brooklyn, ladies and gents.]

You couldn't see anything useful nearby considering uh...you're literally just at a train station. If you aim to obtain anything you'll have to get further into the city first...

"We are guaranteed to be attacked whether we go in or not so we may as well learn more in there than stay in here like sitting ducks."

The strangest thing was the fact that you didn't immediately see something. On ocassion you'd see those blue blues like how you saw them at the train station, but they didn't do much to you besides...almost run you over. That wasn't fun wasn't it?

The most you'd see were some red eyed animals that, while they did hiss or act hostile towards you, didn't bother attacking just yet.

It was difficult to see where the blue blues ran off to but you could see they turned off one of the roads...perhaps they were looking for something?

A nearby toppled down building was the easiest to get too. Seemed to be an office building. There was furniture knocked over on its side, holes in walls and in some cases the remains of a couple skeletons from humans who died long ago whose remains were never cleaned up.

I moan at our party splitting up, but figure wherever the blurs are going might give our party more trouble, so I follow the people following them.

You can't follow them, they're moving too fast for you. Faster than you could process, really. The moment you turned the corner there was no sign of them, at all.

The building Wouldn't prove to have much useful, usually just bodies piled up and some old desks and furniture that might be worth looking through. Looked like it was an apartment building that fell down.

I point to the building i exited

"That building is on its side and full of bare skeletons. There are things here moving far faster than any of us can perceive. This is not a good place to be."

I continue to the train

Back