• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs. Suzumi Kuzu (Len'en Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, why don't you explain it yourself then?

Why can't you show us proper evidence of all these feats for both Hyper Goner and Frisk?

You're lacking in so much evidence right now that it is not even funny.

Close this thread, this match is Inconclusive.

In his defense, for the Hyper Goner thing, it is on the profile, and we use the profiles to do vs battle matchups. Everything else I'm iffy on though

Demonic Retribution2 said:
Ugh, why don't you explain it yourself then?
Why can't you show us proper evidence of all these feats for both Hyper Goner and Frisk?

You're lacking in so much evidence right now that it is not even funny.

Close this thread, this match is Inconclusive.
fine then

hypergoner is stated to erase the timeline, and there is no reason to belive its false, especialy after asriel ammends you for surviving it

for frisk, frisk can affect 4d things such as time and the human souls.

as sans stated, "timelines were jumping left and right, until they all stopped". which was either done by chara, asriel, or omegaflowey, and asriel is stronger then omega flowey. and by the rules of the wiki, such things have to be discussed in a crt, as to not derail the thread with you not beliving whats directly written on theire page

heres sanses quote:

• ready? [After the opening attack has been survived twice]
  • here we go. [After surviving the opening attack 3+ times]
  • what? you think i'm just gonna stand there and take it? [Attack]
  • our reports showed a massive anomaly in the timespace continuum. timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting... [Attack #2]
  • until suddenly, everything ends. [Attack #3]
  • heh heh heh... that's your fault isn't it? [Attack #4]
  • you can't understand how this feels. [Attack #5]

Ryuetsu said:
We've already established that there is an anomaly. Get on with it.
yes, and frisk is capable of using that power to affect timelines, and demonic asked for direct proof, so i gave it

Again, do you even have ******* proof that the Hyper Goner was meant to erase the timeline? I WILL NOT ask again.

The human souls are 4D? Since when? The Human Souls only made the monsters stronger, mind you Human Souls has MUCH MORE POWER than monster souls. That's why they are give monsters such a power boost in game.

The timelines stopping left and right, using this own wiki it has been said that Frisk's resets are causing that and stopping the timeline itself before continuing or invading another.

Yeah, Sans knows about the time anomaly? What are you proving here?

Please close this freaking thread before I actually give someone a PTSD.

asriel says "Now, ENOUGH messing around! It's time to purge this timeline once and for all! (Before Hyper Goner)". did you even wach his fight?

since they have dt, which is capable of ******* with timespace

yes, until everything ends, which, you wouldent belive it, means that they survived erasure. and reset does do that, what is surprising about it , its on her page

thea frisk can affect 4d aspects, and as such info manipulation wouldent help here, and going back in time to kill them wouldent either, as the original frisk is in another timeline

and agai, stop swearing, the last time i ask you

Yes, purge the timeline. Not erase it. There is a difference.

Where on the rules does it say that swearing is prohibited?

May I put emphasis on **Until everything ends**? That "until" never happened mate. Try again.

The only 4D aspect Frisk was able to manipulate was time travel and SAVE and LOAD. Nothing more, nothing less.

Close this thread please. This is inconclusive.

no, destroying something on a 4d scale is equivalent of erasure, as you erase its pastas well, and as such it doesent , and never has, exicted

site rules:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the autistic, disabled, or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.
he litiraly states they all stopped, they were jumping left and right, until everything stopped. its a statement, not a prediction

dt itself is 4d, and even whitout that it is still above kuzus ability

inconcluisive threads dont get closed

Yeah, in the rule you just posted it says NOTHING about swearing. Judging by this I don't think you can tell me what I can or cannot do.

The Hyper Goner has not erased shit. It only purged the timeline.

Detetmination is a 4D object? The only things I have seen it do is just make monsters live without a soul, take the Amalgamites for example.

Everything just stops? If all of the timelines stop then how does Asgore, Flowey, and Sans persist when the statement was being made?

Now, I think what you're talking about is a True Reset. Where it brings the entire system of timelines to a halt and starts anew again (I'm only using this info in VSBW, in reality this is not the truth). The True Reset was an ability given to Frisk from Flowey or Chara depending on what route you have done. Frisk alone cannot True Reset.

You're losing this debate. Are you even proving on how Frisk can beat Suzumi? Did you do research outside VSBW to confirm her feats? Or are you just trying to outsmart me thinking that Theories and such can make me change my mind? Whatever you're trying to prove you are failing. Also for the love of god bring more evidence before stating shit.

and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language., yeah, nothing

destroying something on a 4d scale means that it never exicted, wich is the equivalent of erasure, and please look up erasure on the site, because you seem to misunderstand what it is:

Possible Uses
The user of this ability is capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time, concept or even more fundamental aspects of its existence to nothing.

because being able to see what will hapen to timelines allows you to know future to an extenct, this was also acepted, as chara is 2b becausae of this, so unless you make a crt, you are just barking whitout biting

no, all resests affect 4d aspects of time and space.

no, did i ever say she does beat kuzu? i simply said that kuzu isnt beating nfrisk, which is true, and at least im not swearing over two fictional characters

If you're saying all of that them why the hell are you even debating about this? Go make a forum on power ablity discussion and debate about that shit there!

Why can't you just agree that this would be a damned stalemate?

Even so, you don't know the degree of Suzumi's info. manipulation. From what I've gathered analyzing her occurences in Evanscent Existence, Earthen Miraculous Sword, Reactivate Majestical Imperial, and Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle, we can easily determine that her information manipulation can easily alter reality, as she was able to "become Tsurubami Senri (albeit for a period of time)" "bypass Tenkai Zuifeng's mental barriers" "erase bullets from existence" and much more. Hell, even the entirety of BPoHC is a time loop, with Suzumi trying to lead Tsubakura and company into a trap to kill them. While looking up Information Manipulation on this very site, I've determined that she's within these two types, if not, then in conceptual manipulation.

• Manipulation of information in its purest form - Includes existential information, the manipulation of information objects, the creation and destruction of information, unlimited (self) duplication, obtaining any information from the environment.
  • Manipulation of reality through information manipulations - Since both space and time, even the particles that make up the very fabric of the universe, are a type of information, they might be manipulated by changing information. You can also manipulate physical laws, because they are, in fact, are also information.
Also, it states nowhere in BPoHC's profiles that Suzumi can't manipulate 4-D objects. You have absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Suzumi cannot manipulate the anomaly.

you have to prove a prositive, not me proving a negative, here profile DOESENT say she can do it to that level,so it has to be specified, because to assume that sahe can erase a4d thing is an nlf

Ricsi-viragosi said:
you have to prove a prositive, not me proving a negative, here profile DOESENT say she can do it to that level,so it has to be specified, because to assume that sahe can erase a4d thing is an nlf
Except me and a few friends came to the conclusion that Mugenri and the Mugenri Barrier is potentially a 5D object, in which Suzumi was able to manipulate the barrier to bypass it and waltz into Mugenri, which is an omnipresent being. You say that the anomaly is fourth-dimensional. Mugenri is fifth-dimensional, and Suzumi was able to somewhat manipulate it, thwarting your "she can't manipulate 4D objects" claim.

yeah buddy, thats not how it works,ypu make a crt and get it accepted, THEN you can use that, and how exactly is mugenri infintly stronger then infinite timelines

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yeah buddy, thats not how it works,ypu make a crt and get it accepted, THEN you can use that, and how exactly is mugenri infintly stronger then infinite timelines
Maybe I will make a CRT. Besides, I shouldn't have to make a content revision to prove something that isn't on the wiki. That's just an unfair bias, and aren't debates supposed to be fair? Besides, I didn't say that Mugenri *was* stronger than infinite timelines. I just said that it was a five-dimensional object, which Suzumi was able to manipulate. Now, with that brought up, care to explain how Suzumi can't manipulate the anomaly?

no, it isnt, it stops peapole from claiming things whitout oriif

all five dimensional beings are infinitly above infinite space-time continuums and view them as paper-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back