• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs. Suzumi Kuzu (Len'en Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuetsu said:
Ah, ****, guess that's right. But there's still the manipulation of information. Lot of it I don't exactly understand so bear with me, but the Info Manip. could potentially disable resets if Suzumi reads Frisk's memories and sees that they *are* in fact resetting.
unless the info manipulation has feats of destroying a 4d object (DT, which is always 4d), then frisk soul can stilél come back

Demonic Retribution2 said:
Umm... There is no way to be immune from existence erasure. Even if there is a way I doubt Frisk is immune. Asriel's hyper goner is not an excuse either because the Hyper Goner did not erase the timeline. You didn't even give evidence for that.
Wanna know why the [SAVE] option was there? Asriel had all of the souls in the underground, you were actually saving the souls from Asriel's power. Asriel's power was weakened because of the saving. Please give this more thought when replying again.

tl;dr The Hyper Goner cannot erase timelines and such.
it did, it stated that it does, and the background becomes a black void, it is also stated so in therie pages, so you have to make a crt, and yes, exictence erasure can be resicted, which i would expect a guy with a dragon ball character as an immage would know., not immune, but the only real immunes are tier 0es

if you do not belive that, make a crt, and chara erased the timeline and frisk was fine, as the anomaly keeps them alive

yes, reset is not an attack or ap feat, so it does not get nulled, same for paradox immunity

Frisk only showed Time Paradox Immunity in they 2-B form...

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Umm... There is no way to be immune from existence erasure. Even if there is a way I doubt Frisk is immune. Asriel's hyper goner is not an excuse either because the Hyper Goner did not erase the timeline. You didn't even give evidence for that.
Wanna know why the [SAVE] option was there? Asriel had all of the souls in the underground, you were actually saving the souls from Asriel's power. Asriel's power was weakened because of the saving. Please give this more thought when replying again.

tl;dr The Hyper Goner cannot erase timelines and such.
it did, it stated that it does, and the background becomes a black void, it is also stated so in therie pages, so you have to make a crt, and yes, exictence erasure can be resicted, which i would expect a guy with a dragon ball character as an immage would know., not immune, but the only real immunes are tier 0es
if you do not belive that, make a crt, and chara erased the timeline and frisk was fine, as the anomaly keeps them alive
You're seriously trusting theory pages? What happened to cold hard facts?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Ryuetsu said:
Ah, ****, guess that's right. But there's still the manipulation of information. Lot of it I don't exactly understand so bear with me, but the Info Manip. could potentially disable resets if Suzumi reads Frisk's memories and sees that they *are* in fact resetting.
unless the info manipulation has feats of destroying a 4d object (DT, which is always 4d), then frisk soul can stilél come back
The highest feat of info manip ever is manipulating concepts. What I'm getting at here is that the highest form of info manipulation is "If they learn of it, they can alter it." Not entirely sure if Suzumi has that form of info manip, since JynX is so secretive about everything, even hiding other abilities that Suzumi has under a "Suzumi has a lot more abilities, but nobody remembers them."

"The background becomes a black void" The black void was always there for some battles other than Asriel. The black void doesn't prove shit.

Are you judgeing me because I'm part of the DBZ fandom? If so then you must actually be an idiot.

When Chara erased the timeline that was a 4th wall moment. Chara was not actually talking to Frisk, Chara was talking to the player themself. Frisk was erased along with the game. May I also add that thr wind sound effect was heard during that part in Undertale? Not everything was erased.

How the hell is there people that are "real" immune to Existence Erasure? You're either immune or not immune, there is no in between.

Relying on facts in events that only occured when the 4th wall was broken doesn't combine with outside game characters. Please use evidence when replying again.

firstly, it was stated so and acepted, and same happened with chara, if you dont like it then make a crt, and i wasent judging you, i pointed out that saying that eresure cant be resisted for a guy who watched a series where erasure is resisted s not realy logical, i wont judge somone for theire tastes

yes, but the anomaly still brings back frisk, game mechanic, as pointed out in EVERY thread that tried to point that out

hahahhahahahah, no. zeno can erase vegeta, but toppo cant.

there is 3d erasure, 4d erasure, 5d erasure etc, resicting one doesent mean resicting all, as that would be an nlf

dude, it was already accepted, go make a crt if you dont like it

highest info manipulation is 10D manipulation, as all of the omniverse is made out of information. but she does not have that.

and again, said theory pages were accepted, so unless you make a crt against them, they are counted

But that's just a theory... A GAME THEORY!!!

Look, no theories ever got confirmed and I don't want to be criticising the wiki as of now to get banned but some of these pages here are inaccurate at Hell. You don't simply confirm a theory yourself unless you have MASS amounts of evidence to do so.

Yeah the anomaly brought back frisk... AFTER Chara brought back the timeline in exchange of Frisk's soul. The soul was exchanged after Chara brought back everything because the player was powerless to screw over Chara, for there was no option to turn back after making the choice.

Stop relying on theories to "prove" your points.

Theories confirmed by Toby Fox himself? Go ahead. Site your sources. Theories may come to be accepted by the fanbase but it isn't official until Toby himself confirms it. And you can't just say "yeah he confirmed it." Bring out your sources and citations. I'll even bring out mine.

the anomaly never died by charas hand, you are the anomaly, and both are capable of doing so.

then do so, because unless you make a crt, its not a valid point, i do not like the pages either (flowey being above chara for a statement done when he didnt even know who was chara for exemple), but unless you get them through your points are invalid, the fact that you claim that somone cant be immune to certain erasures while being affected by others doesent help you

Ryuetsu said:
Theories confirmed by Toby Fox himself? Go ahead. Site your sources. Theories may come to be accepted by the fanbase but it isn't official until Toby himself confirms it. And you can't just say "yeah he confirmed it." Bring out your sources and citations. I'll even bring out mine.
no, accepted, if you make a crt and it gets accepted ill be glad to change my reasoning

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Ryuetsu said:
no, accepted, if you make a crt and it gets accepted ill be glad to change my reasoning
You haven't even explained what the hell a CRT is for us who haven't been obsessing over Undertale for the past millenia. If it's accepted, then cite your source.

Can you explain to me what the **** is a crt please? You're not proving that these theories are facts and I doubt that a crt would change that.

Moderator please close this thread.

a crt is a content revision, it was accepted on the wiki, as such , until its removed, it is used for an argument

Ricsi-viragosi said:
a crt is a content revision, it was accepted on the wiki, as such , until its removed, it is used for an argument
It's still a fan-made wiki. It's not completely canon, it's just accepted among the fanbase. What I'm looking for absolute, canonical evidence. Without canonical evidence that was written into the game BY Toby Fox himself, then it can be brushed off as a mere theory.

R e g a r d l e s s

In reality that is not the ******* case. It may be allowed here but not allowed in public. Thus Frisk's win here would be entirely because of fanon abilities and wank.

Like I said, close this thread. Suzuki wins this.

it is accepted here, on the vs battle wiki, not the undertale one, and once again, she has still no way around reset.

seriusly, make a content revision thread or stop complaining

you still afiled to give a way for her to get around reset though, and that did affect objects that ere 4d

Even so, this is still a fanmade server discussing power levels. Besides, Suzumi can manipulate information if she has the knowledge of it. Whether she can manipulate 4D objects or not, I dunno. It's up to JynX. We may even learn about it in Len'en 4.5 or 5. As for now, this fight is either a win for Suzumi, or inconclusive.

If there is no ways around reset then this battle is a stalemate. Suzumi can endlessly beat Frisk. Their "Determination" can work as a double sided sword. Everything has to give up at some point.

Just because something is on a wiki doesn't mean it is a fact.

her data manipulation has not manipulated 4d objects, as such, we assume it cant, unless you wish to make a no limits fallacy

Link the CRT or the statement on the wiki where it's been accepted, seeing as I can't find it, and you're spamming "it's been accepted" without providing any proof.

just ask azzatoth the abbyssal idiot, and i gave you exemples of how reset is tier 3, and time paradoy immunity ia directly on frisks page, and the anomaly has its own page

Ricsi-viragosi said:
her data manipulation has not manipulated 4d objects, as such, we assume it cant, unless you wish to make a no limits fallacy
I do not wish to make a no-limits fallacy. However, you have a lot of citations and sources to show.

...I'll ask, but I shouldn't have to ask, to confirm your statements. The one bringing up the argument should be the one providing proof to back it up.

Also: Voting Inconclusive

Sceptilespy said:
...I'll ask, but I shouldn't have to ask, to confirm your statements. The one bringing up the argument should be the one providing proof to back it up.
its on theire pages...

Ryuetsu said:
I do not wish to make a no-limits fallacy. However, you have a lot of citations and sources to show.
again, its on tehire pages, and to get there it had to be accepted.

Boi! On the ******* description it says Tier 7 only! Don't give me that ******* shit!

Someone close this ******* thread already. This battle is either a Stalemate, Inconclusive, or a Win for Suzuki.

Unless someone provides evidence, this is a stalemate.

Boi! On the ******* description it says Tier 7 only! Don't give me that ******* shit!
Someone close this ******* thread already. This battle is either a Stalemate, Inconclusive, or a Win for Suzuki.

Unless someone provides evidence, this is a stalemate.
yes! and? frisk has reset on tier 7, and restricting abilities is against the rules.

If you're so ******* bold on this then PROVIDE EVIDENCE!

I cannot ******* stress enough on this, if you're so safe claiming that these feats are on the CRT, then provide a link for us to see!

Stop telling us to see for ourselves and start giving us evidence for ALL of your claims above because you never provided evidence for any of them.

I'd be willing to vote for inconclusive. I did hope that Suzumi Kuzu could win, but after witnessing how hard someone is willing to try, inconclusive is sounding pretty good right now.

its on theire pages, and calm down. theire pages are closed, and all the abilities were put in after crt, as thats the rule,and eny exeption to this has to be removed.

they are on theire character page. unless you cant read, but if its too hard to find, heres frisk page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Frisk

Ryuetsu said:
I'd be willing to vote for inconclusive. I did hope that Suzumi Kuzu could win, but after witnessing how hard someone is willing to try, inconclusive is sounding pretty good right now.
you cant vote, as the creator of the fight

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Ryuetsu said:
you cant vote, as the creator of the fight
Well then, I'll take back my vote. Simple as that.

If he can't vote then I vote Inconclusive. In addition, we are talking about the damned CRT. Not the ******* character page. Are you going to show us the CRT or ******* not?

Can somebody PLEASE close this thread if he is not going to show evidence.

If he can't vote then I vote Inconclusive. In addition, we are talking about the damned CRT. Not the ******* character page. Are you going to show us the CRT or ******* not?
Can somebody PLEASE close this thread if he is not going to show evidence.
again, stop swearing, as its against the rules, and as i already explained above, the pages are closed, and can only be edited after crts, and again, as i said above, go and ask azatoth the abyssal idiot if you wishfor it to be explained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back