• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs. Suzumi Kuzu (Len'en Project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided that these two would be a great pairing against each other. Frisk's usage of saving works similarly to Suzumi's abiity to travel through memories. However, I believe that Suzumi stomps Frisk. Tier 7 only.

From a logical standpoint, however, if they keep resetting, then surely they would give up eventually, correct? Besides, this is Suzumi Kuzu. They could potentially access Frisk's memories and see that he's resetting, and devise a plan to stall until certain conditions are met.

Suzumi can't really directly attack minds, only fiddle with them to make people hallucinate and erase memories.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Nothing implies it was through SAVE and LOAD, and that is the reason why Chara has RW.
The resets can recreate the barrier which needed 7 human souls to break aka Asriel dreamer.

The resets aren't going to do much when Suzumi has a huge ap and speed advantage and can beat Frisk again and again.

Anonimoe7875 said:
So?

Doesn´t explain how it can affect morre than 1000 timelines and only a true reset does that.
Normal reset brings back 6 human souls aka 2b Omega Flowey Also think you got that backwards ap and speed mean nothing when they can just come back over and over and know every move your going to make.

I didn't even get into when Suzumi fulfills those special conditions. Jesus Christ, without 2-B resets, this is easily a stomp.

Anonimoe7875 said:
So?

Doesn´t explain how it can affect morre than 1000 timelines and only a true reset does that.
All forms of frisk can do that, all forms of frisk can recreate the human souls, and the entire humanity, each one with a human soul, so yes, it is 2b

It doesn't matter whether or not the reset is 2-B or not since that doesn't change anything here. Don't derail.

Promestein said:
It doesn't matter whether or not the reset is 2-B or not since that doesn't change anything here. Don't derail.
Makes it impossible for sozumi to win, not important

Suzumi can't kill Frisk regardless of whether or not it's a Low 2-C reset or a 2-B reset, and Frisk can't kill them either.

I do have a theory, however, it's a stupid one. Suzumi was able to travel through time using memory books, which explains how she was playable in the other games such as Evanscent Existence and Earthen Miraculous Sword. Potentially, if said special conditions to travel through time are met, she could travel through time to the point before Frisk climbed Mount Ebott, which is where they theoretically gained their SAVE and LOAD abilities, and kill them before the game even started, but that would have to imply that Suzumi somehow made it into the UTverse. Through Frisk's memories?

and asriel erased the timeline, thus he erased frisks parents before frisk was born , frisk was unaffected

Yeah, I distinctly remember that the top of the page said "Tier 7 only." I let the 2-B resets slide for a moment, but now I'll have to enforce the rules of my own thread.

Besides, I haven't touched on her manipulation of information, which spans anywhere from "Manipulation of Information in it's Purest Form" to "Manipulation of Reality through Information Manipulations."

Ryuetsu said:
Yeah, I distinctly remember that the top of the page said "Tier 7 only." I let the 2-B resets slide for a moment, but now I'll have to enforce the rules of my own thread.
yes, reset is not an attack or ap feat, so it does not get nulled, same for paradox immunity

and even the 10c version of reset allows them to affect all human souls, so to restrict those abilities is against the rules

Ah, ****, guess that's right. But there's still the manipulation of information. Lot of it I don't exactly understand so bear with me, but the Info Manip. could potentially disable resets if Suzumi reads Frisk's memories and sees that they *are* in fact resetting.

Umm... There is no way to be immune from existence erasure. Even if there is a way I doubt Frisk is immune. Asriel's hyper goner is not an excuse either because the Hyper Goner did not erase the timeline. You didn't even give evidence for that.

Wanna know why the [SAVE] option was there? Asriel had all of the souls in the underground, you were actually saving the souls from Asriel's power. Asriel's power was weakened because of the saving. Please give this more thought when replying again.

tl;dr The Hyper Goner cannot erase timelines and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back