• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crushing a skull is 105 killojoules if it's compressed. That's likely his bite strength and even then he crushes skulls a lot so it's bound to be that end.

Though sheer 34 kilojoules is the value for sheer strength

Thanos' AP is determined by the kinetic energy it can produce and not its shear force, making it more than likely that, with its much larger stature and aggressive behavior. It will easily toss around the animatronic like it would any other thing that is smaller than it and could bite through its head like a grape.

Thanos wins without too much difficulty.

Abstractions said:
Thanos' AP is determined by the kinetic energy it can produce and not its shear force, making it more than likely that, with its much larger stature and aggressive behavior. It will easily toss around the animatronic like it would any other thing that is smaller than it and could bite through its head like a grape.
Thanos wins without too much difficulty.
Biting through a metal head? Plus most of the damage Thanos causes will not effect Freddy much via Immortality Type 2. As a bonus we dot know Thanos' LS so throwing Freddy around is debatable.

Biting through a metal head? Plus most of the damage Thanos causes will not effect Freddy much via Immortality Type 2. As a bonus we dot know Thanos' LS so throwing Freddy around is debatable.

Through a evidently deteriorating thin metal sheet that serves as a bear head? Yes, with it's large mouth and jaws it should be able to do such a thing, granted the strength we know it has.

Ask yourself, how much do you think Freddy actually weighs compared to the hulking mass of reptile that is larger than him?

Thanos will be using possibly the strongest part in its body to grip Freddy's head and shake him around like a chew toy, and I don't see evidence to point to the contrary.

Freddy's type 2 won't help him from being dismantled.

Through a evidently deteriorating thin metal sheet that serves as a bear head? Yes, with it's large mouth and jaws it should be able to do such a thing, granted the strength we know it has.

I am talking about the metal head under the bear covering, the part able to crush skulls casually and survive doing so unharmed. And again Freddy has the AP advantage.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I am talking about the metal head under the bear covering, the part able to crush skulls casually and survive doing so unharmed. And again Freddy has the AP advantage.
It can be unhinged and dismantled, Springtrap was able to do it without the added strength of being much larger.

The AP advantage is so negligible that they are practically even and it shouldn't be brought up as it isn't the core of my argument.

Allow me to paint a picture of the scenario:

You have a human sized animatronic bear and a reptile that has much more body mass that stands much taller than it. This reptile resorts to its animalistic instincts and charges the bear head on and opens wide as to bite the first thing in its reach (which would be the head).

The bear, with its more human shape will be stampeded and knocked over with a much weaker center of gravity that is easier to topple and will be thrashed about until something then falls off. It cannot help this, as it has no method of attack that will not sacrifice its defense in turn. Freddy could try grabbing Thanos as he bites, but won't have the hand span to get a grip on something that will prevent him from being lifted off his feet and tossed around, and will not be able to bite the reptile effectively for the same reasons.

This is why size is the issue, and why Thanos is clearly at the advantage. Blame it on human physiology not being effective at fighting larger animals.

Abstractions said:
It can be unhinged and dismantled, Springtrap was able to do it without the added strength of being much larger.
The AP advantage is so negligible that they are practically even and it shouldn't be brought up as it isn't the core of my argument.

Allow me to paint a picture of the scenario:

You have a human sized animatronic bear and a reptile that has much more body mass that stands much taller than it. This reptile resorts to its animalistic instincts and charges the bear head on and opens wide as to bite the first thing in its reach (which would be the head).

The bear, with its more human shape will be stampeded and knocked over with a much weaker center of gravity that is easier to topple and will be thrashed about until something then falls off. It cannot help this, as it has no method of attack that will not sacrifice its defense in turn. Freddy could try grabbing Thanos as he bites, but won't have the hand span to get a grip on something that will prevent him from being lifted off his feet and tossed around, and will not be able to bite the reptile effectively for the same reasons.

This is why size is the issue, and why Thanos is clearly at the advantage. Blame it on human physiology not being effective at fighting larger animals.
While I see your your way of thinking, I will have to agree to disagree. Afton only was able to rip the animatronics apart via surprise and AP. You can be large, but that doesn't mean your AP will be higher. But again, you do have a good point, and though I disagree I will say I like your way of thinking. Nice job :)

While I see your your way of thinking, I will have to agree to disagree. Afton only was able to rip the animatronics apart via surprise and AP. You can be large, but that doesn't mean your AP will be higher. But again, you do have a good point, and though I disagree I will say I like your way of thinking. Nice job :)

Yes, but this begs the question. How did the animatronics not react to being so easily torn apart when they have their immortality to aid in retaliation? Are they sluggish enough that a quicker target will be more than enough to deal with them? Afton is in the same AP range as the others, which Thanos is not much weaker than. So this doesn't really sound like a good supporting argument.

Abstractions said:
Yes, but this begs the question. How did the animatronics not react to being so easily torn apart when they have their immortality to aid in retaliation? Are they sluggish enough that a quicker target will be more than enough to deal with them? Afton is in the same AP range as the others, which Thanos is not much weaker tha. So this doesn't really sound like a good supporting argument.
Atm Thanos is 17 KJ less than Freddy, so I don't know how much that would be in the whole tier. It is more that Afton 1.) was likely stronger than the animatronics due to their Durability being superior to their AP 2.) had the element of surprise 3.) Afton was faster and this is speed equalized iirc and 4.) Afton likely know what the weak spots of the Animatronics were.

Thanos isn't stronger, he isn't faster via speed equalized, he doesn't have surprise, he is less intelegent than Freddy, and he is just an animal. Only thing he has is range via size.

Just wanna say dude in 9-B missing 17 kJ is like nothing in a tier where characters can be hundreds of kJ apart.

Atm Thanos is 17 KJ less than Freddy, so I don't know how much that would be in the whole tier. It is more that Afton 1.) was likely stronger than the animatronics due to their Durability being superior to their AP 2.) had the element of surprise 3.) Afton was faster and this is speed equalized iirc and 4.) Afton likely know what the weak spots of the Animatronics were.

Thanos isn't stronger, he isn't faster via speed equalized, he doesn't have surprise, he is less intelegent than Freddy, and he is just an animal. Only thing he has is range via size.
Thanos is stronger through mass, which warrants a higher LS than Freddy, not AP. Which isn't my argument like I've stated before.

Their durability being much higher is questionable, it doesn't cover the thermal conductivity of metals compared to skin, which are more resistant to heat.

Freddy does not have the adequate knowledge to know how to handle a larger reptile when he has the brain of a child, so the factor of size and range is more than enough here.

The Wright Way said:
Only Lifting Strength is unknown and being bigger doesn't always equate to higher lifting strength.
It's Unknown, meaning that it's debatable, you should understand that.

We can infer the higher LS by it simply having higher mass and being larger, and assuming that it could not carry a person much smaller than it would be disingenuous.

Freddy's only usable advantage and reason given is AP vs. Thano's favorable size which grants reach and higher LS, seeing as what's contesting it is within reach of regular people.

Also, questioning how you make Thanos not charge at Superhuman speeds when it's size has a factor in it, doesn't really seem feasible.

I've countered the AP argument with logical reasoning as to why it really doesn't help him, seeing as it's both minuscule and his physiology puts him at a detriment in this fight, so unless other arguments are made then I don't see why that one should be counted.

The Wright Way said:
Dude, people can just disagree with your reasoning. Votes aren't discredited on your say so.
You can disagree, yes, but voting on flimsy reasoning that has been debunked should be called into question and I am well within reason of doing so.

Also, that's really not how debate works, simply saying you disagree without giving valid reasoning as to why does not re-validate a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back