• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FNaF 57: Souldozer's Strikes Back! (Freddy Fazbear (FNaF 57: Freddy in Space) VS Souldozer (Foxy Fighters)) [1-0-0]

Story
After (somehow) surviving his encounter with the Foxy Fighters' crew, Souldozer unknowingly soon enters the world of FNaF 57: Freddy in Space before noticing a bear-like animatronic with a space-helmet walking by from afar. Now finding his next target, Souldozer decided to make an another comeback on Scott's pathetic creations for his own world...
Rules
1. Speed is equalized
2. Battle taken place in Freddy in Space 2's Cosmic Freeway Boss Stage 1
3. Both start 10 meters apart
4. SBA
Votes
Freddy Fazbear... IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!: 1 (@DaReaperMan)
Scales to baseline 9-B; 15 Kilojoules
“I wasn't fully appreciated in my last outing... But now I'm back to show you my full power!”:
Scales to baseline 9-B; 15 Kilojoules
“Ha ha! Surpriiisseedd? Yeah, did you really think I'd let a moron like you reach the end of the game?":

Last edited:
Freddy probably wins, his max upgrade danmaku is nuts, even if Souldozer has some pretty decent Danmaku of his own.

Back