• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abstractions said:
Freddy's only usable advantage and reason given is AP vs. Thano's favorable size which grants reach and higher LS, seeing as what's contesting it is within reach of regular people.
Also, questioning how you make Thanos not charge at Superhuman speeds when it's size has a factor in it, doesn't really seem feasible.

I've countered the AP argument with logical reasoning as to why it really doesn't help him, seeing as it's both minuscule and his physiology puts him at a detriment in this fight, so unless other arguments are made then I don't see why that one should be counted.
Again his lifting strength is unknown, stop saying unknown is higher than a definative LS. Also higher AP always helps, still don't see why you say it doesn't. And speed is equalized so speed isn't really a factor.

To be fair it's probably higher than peak human considering the size of the thing and what it likely ate..

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Again his lifting strength is unknown, stop saying unknown is higher than a definative LS. Also higher AP always helps, still don't see why you say it doesn't. And speed is equalized so speed isn't really a factor.
Are you understanding what I am writing?

Unknown is subject to debate (and a matter of fact, a placeholder), I am stating exactly why Thanos' LS will be higher than Freddy's (Freddy's LS is within human capability, Thanos is much larger and thus, has more mass, should logically be able to carry over what a human is limited to). I am not saying Unknown is higher, please read my comment.

Secondly, the advantage is a 17% difference, this does not even remotely qualify as a decisive advantage in any tiering, let alone one on such a low scale. It simply does not make up for the points I've already stated.

Again, my comment was addressing the speed equalization and how it unrealistically impacts Thanos, as the reason it is able to achieve such speeds is partly due to its size. Not that speed is a factor in anyway. (I honestly think it's ridiculous for this fight in general because they are in the same speed tiering, it's just that Thanos can accelerate to Superhuman speeds should it run at full pace)

Durability is again up for debate on how high it actually is, because the link provided uses a heat and how it conducts with human skin, not metal, which has a much higher thermal conductivity and would yield significantly lower results.

Is there something else I should add?

Neh I see your point. Thanos fra. Thank you for your patience and understanding, I can be a little thick headed sometimes.

Besides this means another win for my favorite dinosaur!

Darn. That makes 7-0 Thanos, IIRC?

Also, darn it, I REALLY need to get Nightmare in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back