• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

peppa pig vs freddy fazbear

FNaF still scales to skull crushing so Freddy has a nice ass advantage In all categories so... he just kills Peppa.

Even post-downgrades it ain't like Freddy doesn't still overpower and kill Peppa since she has literally 0 combat experience while Freddy is a Murderer of at least 3 security guards

I have this tingle of feeling that a 4 year old might just shit their pants seeing a moldy murder bear that has a stare that has been described to lobotomize children 💀

FNaF still scales to skull crushing so Freddy has a nice ass advantage In all categories so... he just kills Peppa.
peppa has complete prior knowledge (she has solved the five nights at freddys lore) so she knows this, plus she would probably get scared and run away in-character. if she can hide in obama city for three hours freddy will deactivate
Even post-downgrades it ain't like Freddy doesn't still overpower and kill Peppa since she has literally 0 combat experience while Freddy is a Murderer of at least 3 security guards
phone guy was killed by chica, havent heard of them killing another two

peppa has complete prior knowledge (she has solved the five nights at freddys lore) so she knows this, plus she would probably get scared and run away in-character. if she can hide in obama city for three hours freddy will deactivate

phone guy was killed by chica, havent heard of them killing another two
Or she can try to talk Freddy down since she knows thats a child's spirit in there...

Prove that we know who killed Phone Guy.

Oh, right. We don't know.

Or she can try to talk Freddy down since she knows thats a child's spirit in there...
that could probably work, actually. freddy doesnt like harming children right?
Prove that we know who killed Phone Guy.

Oh, right. We don't know.
based on the sounds i think it was deduced that chica killed him, i'll try to find the video

even if we don't know, that doesn't make it a valid feat for freddy, as there is a 1/5 chance that it was him

that could probably work, actually. freddy doesnt like harming children right?

based on the sounds i think it was deduced that chica killed him, i'll try to find the video

even if we don't know, that doesn't make it a valid feat for freddy, as there is a 1/5 chance that it was him
He doesn't. But he's also a nigh-bloodlusted Robot and has a higher chance of killing Peppa then being talked down.

Oh, and how about that Golden Freddy scream? And why wouldn't it be Bonnie, he also groans, hell, I'm pretty sure we heard a Freddy laugh too

He still murdered a guy mate, it doesn't matter who he murdered

He doesn't. But he's also a nigh-bloodlusted Robot and has a higher chance of killing Peppa then being talked down.
freddy is nigh-bloodlusted around adults. he's passive around children.
Oh, and how about that Golden Freddy scream? And why wouldn't it be Bonnie, he also groans, hell, I'm pretty sure we heard a Freddy laugh too
we hear all of the animatronics' sounds. foxy pounds on the door, a sound which only plays when the left door is shut. freddy plays his music box, which he only does when he's at the left door. since the left door is shut, this means freddy couldn't have killed phone guy (bonnie couldn't have killed him either btw). so it was either golden freddy or chica.
He still murdered a guy mate, it doesn't matter who he murdered
what? no he didn't lol you just said we don't know if he did

freddy is nigh-bloodlusted around adults. he's passive around children.

we hear all of the animatronics' sounds. foxy pounds on the door, a sound which only plays when the left door is shut. freddy plays his music box, which he only does when he's at the left door. since the left door is shut, this means freddy couldn't have killed phone guy (bonnie couldn't have killed him either btw). so it was either golden freddy or chica.

what? no he didn't lol you just said we don't know if he did
Which doesn't mean he won't try to murder Peppa since she's not exactly what we'd call "normal" looking.

And we also hear the power go out, sooooooooo

Yeah he's Murdered people horribly, we just don't know which one murdered Phone Guy

Which doesn't mean he won't try to murder Peppa since she's not exactly what we'd call "normal" looking.
yeah, but he can’t one-shot her, so she has time to talk him down. if that doesn’t work she can run away.
And we also hear the power go out, sooooooooo
the power couldn’t have gone out, since foxy continues pounding on the door after freddy starts playing the music box
Yeah he's Murdered people horribly, we just don't know which one murdered Phone Guy
who has freddy murdered?

yeah, but he can’t one-shot her, so she has time to talk him down. if that doesn’t work she can run away.

the power couldn’t have gone out, since foxy continues pounding on the door after freddy starts playing the music box

who has freddy murdered?
He can cause a lot of pain, AKA Peppa is just going to be screaming in pain instead of talking down because she's literally ******* 4, she doesn't have a pain tolerance built up

There's other metal things in the office you know lmfao

How about Freddy's being it's last legs and it taking over 30 years to have anything with its branding re-opened, you'd expect the animatronics in general have killed more.

He can cause a lot of pain, AKA Peppa is just going to be screaming in pain instead of talking down because she's literally ******* 4, she doesn't have a pain tolerance built up
should i bloodlust peppa pig (real sentence)
There's other metal things in the office you know lmfao
so you're saying foxy ran through the open door and immediately started punching random metal objects instead of killing the phone guy
How about Freddy's being it's last legs and it taking over 30 years to have anything with its branding re-opened, you'd expect the animatronics in general have killed more.
you're ignoring the fact that there are already at least 13 child deaths associated with the place, plus the bite of '87. it's not like the public would be aware of the night guards dying anyways, since the restaurant's policy was to cover up the crime scene if one of the night guards was killed.

should i bloodlust peppa pig (real sentence)

so you're saying foxy ran through the open door and immediately started punching random metal objects instead of killing the phone guy

you're ignoring the fact that there are already at least 13 child deaths associated with the place, plus the bite of '87. it's not like the public would be aware of the night guards dying anyways, since the restaurant's policy was to cover up the crime scene if one of the night guards was killed.
That wouldn't help a pain tolerance issue

I'm saying Foxy is probably the one who couldn't have killed Phone Guy, since he was still hitting something fter the power went out

A missing person's report 89-90 days after someone goes poof is very suspicious you know

That wouldn't help a pain tolerance issue
peppa runs away immediately so pain tolerance doesn't matter much in that case
I'm saying Foxy is probably the one who couldn't have killed Phone Guy, since he was still hitting something fter the power went out
but freddy comes from the left when he plays the music box, and the left door was closed since we can hear foxy pounding on it. so freddy couldn't have killed phone guy either. neither could bonnie, since he also comes from the left.
A missing person's report 89-90 days after someone goes poof is very suspicious you know
doesn't matter, 13 child deaths is already enough to ruin the reputation of a restaurant lol

peppa runs away immediately so pain tolerance doesn't matter much in that case

but freddy comes from the left when he plays the music box, and the left door was closed since we can hear foxy pounding on it. so freddy couldn't have killed phone guy either. neither could bonnie, since he also comes from the left.

doesn't matter, 13 child deaths is already enough to ruin the reputation of a restaurant lol
Why would someone bloodlusted run?

Nice falling back on arguments and trying to go circular

So is the disappearance of every security guard lol

Why would someone bloodlusted run?
because she knows it’s the best way to win. bloodlusted characters don’t blindly attack, they simply do whatever it takes to win.
Nice falling back on arguments and trying to go circular
but you never disproved that argument. you said that the power went out, but it couldn’t have, since foxy was still knocking on the door, which would have been open if the power had gone out. so my argument still stands, and you must either concede or find a new way to disprove it. “you said that already” is not a valid point.
So is the disappearance of every security guard lol
but there’s no proof of that happening. you can’t just say that freddy has experience murdering night guards, with your only proof being that it would have worsened the reputation of the restaurant. that’s absolute conjecture.

btw, phone guy had apparently been working the night shift since the first game’s location opened. so he’s the only night guard who the animatronics tried to kill prior to mike’s shifts. they couldn’t have killed anyone during fnaf 2, either, since jeremy and mike are the only ones who ever worked the night shift there before it was closed, and neither of them died.

arguing about lore with fnaf fans on the vs battles wiki evokes a feeling equivalent to watching your dog get shot to death

because she knows it’s the best way to win. bloodlusted characters don’t blindly attack, they simply do whatever it takes to win.

but you never disproved that argument. you said that the power went out, but it couldn’t have, since foxy was still knocking on the door, which would have been open if the power had gone out. so my argument still stands, and you must either concede or find a new way to disprove it. “you said that already” is not a valid point.

but there’s no proof of that happening. you can’t just say that freddy has experience murdering night guards, with your only proof being that it would have worsened the reputation of the restaurant. that’s absolute conjecture.
Why not try to talk to the kid, that's an arguably better way to win then running and hiding against a stealthy robot

So basically you didn't like the counter, so your recycling the argument. Null.

The first Freddy's location says hi.

Why not try to talk to the kid, that's an arguably better way to win then running and hiding against a stealthy robot
freddy is stealthy in the fnaf 1 location, where he’s been living for god knows how long. he isn’t familiar with obama city, so his stealth wouldn’t help him here.
So basically you didn't like the counter, so your recycling the argument.
yes. your argument does not make any sense, so until you further explain it or find another one, mine should still apply. you yourself said that foxy was banging on the doors, so how would he be doing that after the power went out?

we also don’t hear the sound effect that plays when the power shuts down, and phone guy couldn’t have continued recording without any power.
how
The first Freddy's location says hi.
it sure does. what does that have to do with anything? there were only two night guards who worked there. one of them (phone guy) was most likely killed by golden freddy, and the other (mike) survived. freddy also couldn’t have killed anyone in the fnaf 2 locations, since the game begins when the pizzeria is first opening, both of the night guards survive, and then the pizzeria is closed.

freddy is stealthy in the fnaf 1 location, where he’s been living for god knows how long. he isn’t familiar with obama city, so his stealth wouldn’t help him here.

yes. your argument does not make any sense, so until you further explain it or find another one, mine should still apply. you yourself said that foxy was banging on the doors, so how would he be doing that after the power went out?

we also don’t hear the sound effect that plays when the power shuts down, and phone guy couldn’t have continued recording without any power.

how

it sure does. what does that have to do with anything? there were only two night guards who worked there. one of them (phone guy) was most likely killed by golden freddy, and the other (mike) survived. freddy also couldn’t have killed anyone in the fnaf 2 locations, since the game begins when the pizzeria is first opening, both of the night guards survive, and then the pizzeria is closed.
Then remove Stealth Mastery from his profile if you genuinely believe that

Nice Strawman, point out where i said Foxy was banging on the door.

You DO realize phones back in that time had their own power supplies and shit right? They were fortified for EMPs.

Repeating an argument isn't what we'd call valid

facepalm hey Bigsmoke. Which game is the first Freddy's location? Answer incorrectly and I've 0 reason to debate someone who barely even knows the franchise about said franchise

Peppa: Average human stamina.
Freddy: Superhuman stamina.
Peppa ain't running away 💀. She'll tire out of running if she tries. If you bloodlust her she'll likely try to talk to him out of battle, and with her complete prior battle knowledge, she might actually stand a chance, even more if Freddy doesn't really like beating kids up.

Either way, SBA prevents the participants from running away.

In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Then remove Stealth Mastery from his profile if you genuinely believe that
he still has stealth mastery, he just can't really utilize it in an unfamiliar location.
Nice Strawman, point out where i said Foxy was banging on the door.
ok
You DO realize phones back in that time had their own power supplies and shit right? They were fortified for EMPs.
sure. what makes you think the power went out in the first place? again, we don't hear the sound effect that plays when the place shuts down, and foxy is still hitting the doors, even though they would be open if the power was out. the only thing that points towards the power being out is freddy playing his music box. however, freddy also plays the music box when he's in the kitchen, meaning he can play the music box whether the power is on or not.
Repeating an argument isn't what we'd call valid
yes it is. who told you that we aren't allowed to repeat ourselves?
facepalm hey Bigsmoke. Which game is the first Freddy's location?
fnaf 2
Answer incorrectly and I've 0 reason to debate someone who barely even knows the franchise about said franchise
idk what makes you think i barely know the franchise, considering the 8 pages i spent arguing about fnaf lore on the downgrade thread. you seem be inclined to ignore other people's arguments.
Peppa: Average human stamina.
Freddy: Superhuman stamina.
erm ackshually peppa has unknown stamina 🤓🤓🤓
Peppa can just jump over a building.
why isnt this on her profile 💀
Repeatedly? Peppa only has like 20 minutes of stamina to run while Freddy is completely untired after 6 hours.
if peppa jumps on top of a building, freddy's gonna take quite a while to get there, considering that he and the other animatronics can take hours to reach the office. also, since this battle takes place at 3 am freddy, can only run for 3 hours before deactivating at 6.
Either way, SBA prevents the participants from running away.
technically she isn't giving up, just keeping her distance until freddy deactivates

he still has stealth mastery, he just can't really utilize it in an unfamiliar location.

ok

sure. what makes you think the power went out in the first place? again, we don't hear the sound effect that plays when the place shuts down, and foxy is still hitting the doors, even though they would be open if the power was out. the only thing that points towards the power being out is freddy playing his music box. however, freddy also plays the music box when he's in the kitchen, meaning he can play the music box whether the power is on or not.

yes it is. who told you that we aren't allowed to repeat ourselves?

fnaf 2

idk what makes you think i barely know the franchise, considering the 8 pages i spent arguing about fnaf lore on the downgrade thread. you seem be inclined to ignore other people's arguments.
So basically you can't argue it in the first place and are just trying to discredit his stealth Mastery for no good reason

Once again, the doors aren't the only thing that's metal in the FNaF1 office, we're going circular, so we're dropping this.

It being a fallacy to go for circular debating.

Wrong to half-right, there is no game for the first Freddy's location, unless you think the withered animatronics were just made that way?

Ah yes, the great deep lore of arguing whether or not Freddy is 9-C based off of basic knowledge that you seem to lack parts of based on your response. If I can't trust you to know basic knowledge like the withered animatronics being from the first Freddy's location why the piss should I trust you to know some of the advanced lore?

Kind of think peppa wins if she just get's in a too high place for Freddy to reach her ... she just keeps moving from buildings every so often until 3 hrs are up

FRA Peppa (yes I am serious)

Which is how in-character? Oh, that's right, it's a hypothetical That's likely to fail cause running on foot would likely be the option before trying to jump up something

Which is how in-character? Oh, that's right, it's a hypothetical That's likely to fail cause running on foot would likely be the option before trying to jump up something
I don't see how getting to a higher elevation is out of character in a fleeing situation plus she will be forced to go that route even if it was out of character

I don't see how getting to a higher elevation is out of character in a fleeing situation plus she will be forced to go that route even if it was out of character
Because just running on foot in panic is more likely. Especially since Peppa pig is literally 4, it ain't like she's some kind of military veteran who knows all the best places to camp out.

So basically you can't argue it in the first place and are just trying to discredit his stealth Mastery for no good reason
but i...did argue it. i love strawmen

bro is using a fallacy in every sentence
Once again, the doors aren't the only thing that's metal in the FNaF1 office, we're going circular, so we're dropping this.
the door is the only thing he pounds on in-game, and there's no reason for him to hit anything else. anyways, we're going circular, so now that i've given my two cents, we're dropping this so that you can no longer argue with me. i see no flaws in this.
It being a fallacy to go for circular debating.
circular reasoning is a fallacy. bringing up old points is not. previously mentioned facts are still facts. you can't just ignore them. why not try to break the circle by coming to an agreement, rather than ignoring the information entirely?
Wrong to half-right, there is no game for the first Freddy's location, unless you think the withered animatronics were just made that way?
it appears in fnaf 2 during death minigames
Ah yes, the great deep lore of arguing whether or not Freddy is 9-C based off of basic knowledge that you seem to lack parts of based on your response.
i think there was a little bit more than that. hence the 8 pages
If I can't trust you to know basic knowledge like the withered animatronics being from the first Freddy's location why the piss should I trust you to know some of the advanced lore?
if you're gonna use intentionally misleading questions as an actual metric for someone's knowledge, why should i trust you to debate in a civil manner? clearly i shouldn't.

Back