• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fight we never got to see...

Glamrock Freddy's upgrades are restricted (This includes his Sound Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, and Monty's Claws),

Springtrap is used,

Battle takes place in the bowels of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place

Freddy starts in the office space while Springtrap starts from his recharge station.

The AP of both combatants is 3 Kilojoules

Springtrap:
Glamrock Freddy:
The Blob stomps them both:

first-time-posting-here-i-got-burntrap-and-glamrock-freddy-v0-9bg8dpl2btt91.png

Last edited:
Which Springtrap's key is used?
Burntrap?
FNaF 3 Springtrap is being used, though there could be a key for Burntrap, but due to his incredibly brief appearance, adding a section for him would be kinda redundant

So like.

what stops springtrap from hacking freddy as he did before?
Springtrap isn't capable of hacking animatronics in his FNaF 3 key, not to mention his Technology Manipulation is useless in this match...

possibly Illusion Creation and Technology Manipulation (Possibly the one behind the apparition of the Phantom Animatronics, who can make the audio, camera, and ventilation systems malfunction)

Springtrap hacks Monty,Chica and Roxy right? He couldnt hack Freddy because he crashed but after he gets the parts of the others he is hackable.
It's unclear who exactly hacked the animatronics but I think Vanny was the likely suspect, as she told Freddy in the beginning of the game that she sent out the Glamrocks to look for Gregory, not to mention she was also seen patrolling with them and asking them to report their status to her in a few unused audio files.

Glitchtrap did which is springtrap
Springtrap predates Glitchtrap

I'm sure that Springtrap take this via
Technologu Manipulatorom, it will disturb Freddy and higher experience
I already said earlier that Springtrap's Tech Manipulation is useless in this scenario as it's only been shown to affect lights, cameras, and audio. Not to mention it's only a possibility as there's not enough evidence to suggest whether he can actually manipulate technology in that key or if it's just a game mechanic

Even if Springtrap couldn't hack Freddy, he has experience dismantling animatronics
True, however the main reason he was able to defeat the original four so easily was because he caught them all off-guard, not to mention they were possibly not in the best condition at the time.

Glamrock Freddy is far more advanced in design compared to the originals so I highly doubt Afton would be able to one-shot him like he did the '93 gang (not to mention their AP is the same so it's far from a one-shot either way)

springtrap is gonna get his profile remade so we should wait, glitchtrap will finally merge with springtrap

springtrap is gonna get his profile remade so we should wait, glitchtrap will finally merge with springtrap
That makes no sense, as I said earlier, FNaF 3 Springtrap greatly predates Glitchtrap who only appears in between the events of FNaF 6 and Security Breach, it makes absolutely no sense for Springtrap to somehow have Glitchtrap's powers during a time when the latter didn't even exist yet.

That makes no sense, as I said earlier, FNaF 3 Springtrap greatly predates Glitchtrap who only appears in between the events of FNaF 6 and Security Breach, it makes absolutely no sense for Springtrap to somehow have Glitchtrap's powers during a time when the latter didn't even exist yet.
Uh alright? Springtrap is still gonna get abilities added? Anyways you can continue if you want

Glitchtrap does grant regular springtrap new abilities, so glitchtrap would likely become 'optional equipment' for springtrap along with his Special Delivery stuff (Unless people think burntrap should scale to the glamrocks, which in that case it'd be a new key)

Glitchtrap does grant regular springtrap new abilities, so glitchtrap would likely become 'optional equipment' for springtrap along with his Special Delivery stuff (Unless people think burntrap should scale to the glamrocks, which in that case it'd be a new key)
Burn trap is a burned broken robot no way he can fight stuff like monty 💀

Uh alright? Springtrap is still gonna get abilities added? Anyways you can continue if you want
Oh. I didn't get the memo. Sorry about my response earlier, I was just getting annoyed by some of the comments assuming Burntrap was being used and that FNaF 3 Springtrap had the same kind of tech manipulation as his "old man" self.

With that said I might put this match on ice until the CRT is concluded

On a second thought we can continue tbh it wont change much. Springtrap is smarter and more experience who has the AP?

William now has a sexy new page, but 'canon springtrap' no longer exists, so i'd fix the op to specify if it's springtrap or burntrap.

Back