• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

peppa pig vs freddy fazbear

Peppa’s high jump came after her and her friends rallied each other to jump extremely high for a muddy puddle jumping competition, no? They named it like the “friendship jump” or something too (I’m not going back to the blog just to check this), what’s to say she can jump so high without assistance or emotional encouragement? Not to mention she’s never leaped 2 storeys in the air when playing tag or the likes, so even in a chase situation she doesn’t opt into jumping

but i...did argue it. i love strawmen

bro is using a fallacy in every sentence

the door is the only thing he pounds on in-game, and there's no reason for him to hit anything else. anyways, we're going circular, so now that i've given my two cents, we're dropping this so that you can no longer argue with me. i see no flaws in this.

circular reasoning is a fallacy. bringing up old points is not. previously mentioned facts are still facts. you can't just ignore them. why not try to break the circle by coming to an agreement, rather than ignoring the information entirely?

it appears in fnaf 2 during death minigames

i think there was a little bit more than that. hence the 8 pages

if you're gonna use intentionally misleading questions as an actual metric for someone's knowledge, why should i trust you to debate in a civil manner? clearly i shouldn't.
Very poorly.

Agreed, we drop it.

Because you stonewall a lot, if you don't like something, even if you're wrong on it, you'll scream and shout until the thread is closed. I'm not stupid, so forgive me for trying to avoid being put into a foul mood

Hence the half-right end.

No, it really wasn't, you need 0 knowledge of the deeper lore to argue that putting a bunch of joints and shit on something makes it weaker or that metal>plastic.

I asked you what is the first Freddy's location, you responded FNaF2, which is the second, but we see the first in death minigames, which is why I said "Wrong to half-right", The straight-up answer is dead wrong, but the deeper answer is a greyzone.

Very poorly.
why do you think freddy can use stealth mastery in an unfamiliar location if he has only been shown to use it in a place he knows very well?
Because you stonewall a lot, if you don't like something, even if you're wrong on it, you'll scream and shout until the thread is closed.
i could probably say the exact same thing about you. we both disagree with each other and refuse to change our stances. this is what happens when two immovable objects meet. it's like 682 vs doomsday, except somehow even more boring and unenjoyable.

do you think i'm gonna stop arguing and agree with you just because you think i'm wrong? i still think i'm right. your objective should be to convince me otherwise, and vice versa.

so since you don't like arguing with me, you just drop every topic once we actually start arguing about it? in that case, it sounds like we just shouldn't debate with each other. we won't get anywhere if you just drop the topic every time i bring something up.
No, it really wasn't, you need 0 knowledge of the deeper lore to argue that putting a bunch of joints and shit on something makes it weaker or that metal>plastic.
there was a lot more to discuss than that. this is irrelevant though let's stop
I asked you what is the first Freddy's location, you responded FNaF2, which is the second
you asked "which game is the first freddy's location?" i understood this to mean the first location we play in chronologically, as the question wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

anyways, we have now "dropped" every argument relevant to the actual debate. what now?

why do you think freddy can use stealth mastery in an unfamiliar location if he has only been shown to use it in a place he knows very well?

i could probably say the exact same thing about you. we both disagree with each other and refuse to change our stances. this is what happens when two immovable objects meet. it's like 682 vs doomsday, except somehow even more boring and unenjoyable.

do you think i'm gonna stop arguing and agree with you just because you think i'm wrong? i still think i'm right. your objective should be to convince me otherwise, and vice versa.

so since you don't like arguing with me, you just drop every topic once we actually start arguing about it? in that case, it sounds like we just shouldn't debate with each other. we won't get anywhere if you just drop the topic every time i bring something up.

there was a lot more to discuss than that. this is irrelevant though let's stop

you asked "which game is the first freddy's location?" i understood this to mean the first location we play in chronologically, as the question wouldn't make much sense otherwise.

anyways, we have now "dropped" every argument relevant to the actual debate. what now?
The main reason for his stealth Mastery is using dark places/corners and doorways effectively, it's not exactly hitman shit, and at 3 in the morning outside its free reign for Freddy to ambush via stealth.

Mate, if you don't know that something that has a lot of pieces to it is less Durable then something that's more solid(What breaks first, the hinge or the block it's holding together) it's not even subjectively wrong like most arguments in versus threads are, it's just objectively wrong, but you'll argue it anyway because you don't like the end of what would happen. And if you genuinely believed that... then my God. This is derailing anyway

Which was derailing anyway so...

Then answer FNaF2 minigames lmfao, or just say there isn't a full game of it that's canon, it was rather obvious where that question was going.

Ah yes, because whether Freddy murdered people or not was very relevant in the first place, and not Peppa trying to talk Freddy down or how she runs.

The main reason for his stealth Mastery is using dark places/corners and doorways effectively, it's not exactly hitman shit, and at 3 in the morning outside its free reign for Freddy to ambush via stealth.
he's had a long time to become familiar with those dark corners and doorways. now he's in a completely different environment. the city streets should also be far more well-lit than a pizzeria with the lights off in every location except for the office.
Mate, if you don't know that something that has a lot of pieces to it is less Durable then something that's more solid(What breaks first, the hinge or the block it's holding together) it's not even subjectively wrong like most arguments in versus threads are, it's just objectively wrong, but you'll argue it anyway because you don't like the end of what would happen. And if you genuinely believed that... then my God.
this isnt relevant to the current topic at all but ok

my argument was not that many small pieces are stronger than one big piece. my argument was that there were plenty of other possible factors which you were overlooking, such as material, thickness, weight, size of the overall animatronic, etc. iirc, you proceeded to ignore that and assume i went with the former argument.

i don't mind freddy being 9-C, and i was trying to find a valid reason to give him that rating (you may recall that i thought it felt extremely strange for the og animatronics to be 10-A), but none of the explanations i was given were solid enough to make sense to me. i'm sorry if i came off as disingenuous, but i think you've misunderstood my intentions.
Then answer FNaF2 minigames lmfao, or just say there isn't a full game of it that's canon, it was rather obvious where that question was going.
i don't think you understood what i just said. i misunderstood your question, and thought you were asking about the first fnaf location we play in chronologically. which is the fnaf 2 location. if you really want me to prove my loyalty to fnaf at freddy's then i will tell you the entire five nights at freddy's lore up until ucn (i really cant be bothered past that point)
Ah yes, because whether Freddy murdered people or not was very relevant in the first place, and not Peppa trying to talk Freddy down or how she runs.
at least it actually had something to do with the actual matchup, unlike the mess our discussion devolved into. but yeah, fair enough. i allowed myself to get caught up in the small details rather than focusing on the more important problems. my bad.

he's had a long time to become familiar with those dark corners and doorways. now he's in a completely different environment. the city streets should also be far more well-lit than a pizzeria with the lights off in every location except for the office.

this isnt relevant to the current topic at all but ok

my argument was not that many small pieces are stronger than one big piece. my argument was that there were plenty of other possible factors which you were overlooking, such as material, thickness, weight, size of the overall animatronic, etc. iirc, you proceeded to ignore that and assume i went with the former argument.

i don't mind freddy being 9-C, and i was trying to find a valid reason to give him that rating (you may recall that i thought it felt extremely strange for the og animatronics to be 10-A), but none of the explanations i was given were solid enough to make sense to me. i'm sorry if i came off as disingenuous, but i think you've misunderstood my intentions.

i don't think you understood what i just said. i misunderstood your question, and thought you were asking about the first fnaf location we play in chronologically. which is the fnaf 2 location. if you really want me to prove my loyalty to fnaf at freddy's then i will tell you the entire five nights at freddy's lore up until ucn (i really cant be bothered past that point)

at least it actually had something to do with the actual matchup, unlike the mess our discussion devolved into. but yeah, fair enough. i allowed myself to get caught up in the small details rather than focusing on the more important problems. my bad.
How do you know, outside of the literal highways or a gihugeic city Japan doesn't actually use a ton of street lights to my knowledge

None of which matter cause, ya know, if something has a hinge and another thing doesn't have a hinge, the former is less Durable, going back to the cube example, you don't have to break the cube itself, you just have to break the hinges, you have to break what's keeping it in place, if your beating your head on a durability issue look for a weak point. And unless the animatronics were made out of some wack ass less durable material for some reason, there's no reason not to compare them.

Very well.

Honestly at that point we'd be derailing more then we are, but fine

We both allowed ourselves to

How do you know, outside of the literal highways or a gihugeic city Japan doesn't actually use a ton of street lights to my knowledge
have you seen a single american movie with japan in it
looked up “obama fukui at night” on google images and it seemed fairly well-lit idk
None of which matter cause, ya know, if something has a hinge and another thing doesn't have a hinge, the former is less Durable, going back to the cube example, you don't have to break the cube itself, you just have to break the hinges, you have to break what's keeping it in place, if your beating your head on a durability issue look for a weak point. And unless the animatronics were made out of some wack ass less durable material for some reason, there's no reason not to compare them.
i’m not looking to argue with you about this, at least not here. again, completely unrelated. i’m just trying to explain how it isn’t as clear cut as you say it is. there is more than one side to it.
Honestly at that point we'd be derailing more then we are, but fine
  • fredbear and fazbear entertainment are known to have existed in the 1930s as some sort of cartoon or dancing bear attraction
  • william or henry likely inherit the business
  • william afton and henry emily partner up and create fredbear’s family diner, featuring animatronic springlock suits and two characters: fredbear and springbonnie
  • fredbear’s family diner receives a cartoon called fredbear and friends, with freddy fazbear, bonnie the bunny, chica the chicken, and foxy the pirate fox
  • the cartoon becomes one of the most critically acclaimed tv shows of all time, and a sister location based on its characters called “freddy fazbear’s pizza” is opened
  • various springlock failures occur, springlock suits are separated into animatronics and normal costumes as we see in fnaf 4’s minigames
  • william buries himself in his work and leaves his teenage son michael afton to babysit his younger son, the crying child, who is scared of the animatronics
  • michael torments his younger brother with masks resembling the animatronics, eventually bringing him up close to fredbear as a prank
  • chomp
  • kid dies
  • william says he will bring his son back, proceeds to never do that
  • henry creates an animatronic for security called the puppet to prevent shit like that from happening again
  • william realizes that henry owes him five dollars and immediately murders henry’s daughter outside fredbear’s family diner, her soul possesses the puppet
  • fredbear’s family diner is closed
  • william uses the old springbonnie suit to murder five children at freddy fazbear’s pizza for no reason, the children then possess the animatronics
  • freddy fazbear’s pizza is closed
  • in 1987 henry reopens freddy fazbear’s pizza with new family-friendly animatronics on the stage and the old ones in a spare room used for parts
  • michael afton gets a job at the new pizzeria
  • idk whats the deal with the toy animatronics honestly i don’t know if they’re possessed or if it’s just their id tracking
  • william afton kills five children for no reason again, he notices the animatronics following him which leads him to discover remnant
  • the animatronics are now very agitated and one of them attacks an employee, irreversibly damaging his frontal lobe and causing the restaurant to be closed
  • toys are scrapped, old animatronics are kept for later
  • in order to further experiment with remnant william creates afton robotics along with a bunch of animatronics designed to murder children and extract remnant from them
    • he may or may not have killed his wife at this point, it is unknown if his wife is possessing ballora or he just created a sort of karen computer wife based on her after she left him
  • williams daughter ignores her father’s warnings and walks up to one of the animatronics (circus baby), gets clawed and possesses baby
  • william immediately cancels his funny child murder pizzeria after this incident and instead opts to make a funny child murder rental service
  • fnaf at freddys is reopened again with old repaired animatronics but no one really wants to go there with at least 13 child deaths linked to the place
  • michael works here for a week before getting fired for tampering with the animatronics
  • freddy fazbear’s pizza closes for the final time
  • much later, william enters the pizzeria and destroys the animatronics (possibly to either cover up his crimes or experiment with their remnant), but the souls of the dead children are released in the process and attack william, who attempts to hide in his old springbonnie suit
  • crunch
  • william just casually survives this for 30 years with no food or water while decomposing
  • meanwhile michael gets a job at his father’s robotics company/secret child murder lab
  • the child murder animatronics proceed to combine themselves into one body known as ennard before scooping out michael’s insides and hiding in his body
  • as ennard walks around town in michael’s body he realizes that his skin suit is decomposing and his disguise may not work if he is obviously inhabiting a rotting corpse, so he ejects himself from michael’s body and enters the sewers
  • michael somehow survives this whole ordeal
  • a bunch of people decide to make a horror attraction out of the old freddy’s restaurant based around the urban legends that now surround the pizzeria
  • they eventually find a real animatronic and just decide to ignore the visible chunks of flesh and bone covering it from head to toe, before throwing it into the attraction
  • this animatronic happens to have william’s reanimated corpse in it, he decides that “william” sounds too british and changes his name to something a six year old could come up with
  • william, now springtrap, realizes that this attraction is great, so many guards he ca
  • springtrap attempts to kill the security guard (unknown if this is mike, henry, or someone else entirely) and fails
  • the attraction is burned down, possibly by the security guard
  • springtrap is damaged by the fire and decides to replace his suit, this quickly becomes the worst decision of his career as scraptrap is born
  • ennard kicks baby out of itself, she creates a new body for herself out of scrap metal
  • ennard now decides to rebrand itself as the worst funtime animatronic and call itself molten freddy
  • henry realizes that his daughter is possessing the puppet and creates a robot called lefty to capture her
  • lefty successfully captures the puppet
  • having apparently discovered that the animatronics are possessed by william’s victims, henry creates a new pizzeria to lure all of the animatronics into the same place
  • michael afton runs the pizzeria while henry has him salvage baby, scraptrap, lefty, and molten freddy, before throwing them all into the vents
  • henry burns down the pizzeria with michael, baby, lefty, the puppet, molten freddy, scraptrap, and himself inside
  • everyone dies
  • one of the souls of william’s victims is still angry as shit and blocks william off from the afterlife to torture him forever

Last edited:
peppa has experience playing tag and hide and seek, right? freddy has never gone after someone who runs or hides from him, his targets are always stationary. so peppa should have the skill advantage in the event that she runs away

peppa has experience playing tag and hide and seek, right? freddy has never gone after someone who runs or hides from him, his targets are always stationary. so peppa should have the skill advantage in the event that she runs away
I never thought I would hear this in my life XD

Christ.

Anyways, I see very little from Peppa that equips her with much or any of a reliable, easily accessible win condition, whereas Freddy can just mangle her easily. A 4 year old child, even when bloodlusted, is basically incapacitated by any severe damage, which Freddy can absolutely manage.

Voting Freddy FRA

Anyways, I see very little from Peppa that equips her with much or any of a reliable, easily accessible win condition, whereas Freddy can just mangle her easily. A 4 year old child, even when bloodlusted, is basically incapacitated by any severe damage, which Freddy can absolutely manage.

Voting Freddy FRA
counted, although you seem to be viewing this as a straight up fight. if peppa just runs and hides for three hours, freddy will deactivate and lose the battle

I know grace has already started but I wanted to quickly point out that Freddy's refusal to harm children is useless in this match as while Peppa is a child, she's not a HUMAN child, and I'm pretty sure the animatronics wouldn't hesitate to attack animals- or pretty much anything that happens to stand in their way during the night hours

Back