• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger and dream demons upgrade

Making three planets is still just 5-B unless you can prove they're Jupiter sized. Unless I miised a CRT that changed "Creation = GBE" to something else. Although I dunno if the thing the kid is running on counts as a planet since its a chessboard.

Qawsedf234 said:
Making three planets is still just 5-B unless you can prove they're Jupiter sized. Unless I miised a CRT that changed "Creation = GBE" to something else. Although I dunno if the thing the kid is running on counts as a planet since its a chessboard.
Well, he created a space of that size that could contain those.

Does empty space count as AP? Also unlike mpst cases he isn't forming it from nothing but changing something that's already there (since Freddy didn't make the Dream World).

Qawsedf234 said:
Does empty space count as AP? Also unlike mpst cases he isn't forming it from nothing but changing something that's already there (since Freddy didn't make the Dream World).
So if he's changing what was already there, wouldn't that just comfirm his Dream Warping?

I think the main issue is the weird perspectives in the image. Which makes it unclear if they're full planets or just like the car planet thing we used to use as his AP justifcation.

As for Dream changing, he could always do that. My point is that there isn't evidence he can effect the entire thing which is why I'm against a High 3-A rating.

So "7-C, possibly/likely 5-B" for Freddy and "High 3-A" for the Dream Demons are what I'm in support of.

Back