• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afaik there aren't enough stars in the background to qualify for 4-A and since it's the Dreamworld we can't even say they're real bodies of light.

The planet stuff idk, since I don't think Freddy's shown the ability to warp something on that scale. Comics show alien worlds in dreams so a possibly 5-B rating could maybe be used, but I don't think a definitive rating is useable. Even if he is 5-B I wouldn't even know if it's AP related.

Afaik there aren't enough stars in the background to qualify for 4-A and since it's the Dreamworld we can't even say they're real bodies of light.
Well, that makes sense, so let's forget about 4-A.
The planet stuff idk, since I don't think Freddy's shown the ability to warp something on that scale. Comics show alien worlds in dreams so a possibly 5-B rating could maybe be used, but I don't think a definitive rating is useable. Even if he is 5-B I wouldn't even know if it's AP related.
Well, apparently he can manipulate the Dream World however he wants, or so I remember, since I saw the movies a long time ago. But if so, we can just attribute it to his powers, something like "9-B. 5-B with his powers, potentially higher".

He can effect 2 universes with enough fear and it is implied dream world is as big as the normal universe

I am making a freddy rework here

If you want to help that would be good
He can effect 2 universes with enough fear and it is implied dream world is as big as the normal universe
However, I'm sure that doesn't suit his physical stats, or we'd have Jason Voorhees in Tier 2.

If there is evidence that the Dream World is a real universe and we know that Freddy can manipulate it as he pleases, I would agree to: 9-B physically. Low 2-C, potentially 2-C with his powers.

And one question, are you merging the Dream World and With the Necronomicon keys or is it my idea?

However, I'm sure that doesn't suit his physical stats, or we'd have Jason Voorhees in Tier 2.
It is not physical obv
If there is evidence that the Dream World is a real universe and we know that Freddy can manipulate it as he pleases, I would agree to: 9-B physically. Low 2-C, potentially 2-C with his powers.
Thats what I am thinking
And one question, are you merging the Dream World and With the Necronomicon keys or is it my idea?
Necronomicon Freddy is just dream world freddy but more powerful

Necronomicon Freddy is just dream world freddy but more powerful
If it's more powerful, then it's okay to separate it into another key.

Well, I guess the calculation 7-A gave and discussing the size of the Dream World in 5-B is not necessary now, we should make a CRT to discuss Dream World Low 2-C and Freddy Low 2-C, potentially 2-C.

If it's more powerful, then it's okay to separate it into another key.

Well, I guess the calculation 7-A gave and discussing the size of the Dream World in 5-B is not necessary now, we should make a CRT to discuss Dream World Low 2-C and Freddy Low 2-C, potentially 2-C.
We can talk about it when I am finished with the blog, I am at Dream master rn would you like to help maybe?

With enough fear it is stated he can break the wall between the worlds and have control in both.
Have control in both isn't the same as having universe wide AP. Especially when Freddy's strength comes from the Dream Demons, who are the actual ones in control of the Dream World and are leaps and blinds stronger than Freddy.

Have control in both isn't the same as having universe wide AP. Especially when Freddy's strength comes from the Dream Demons, who are the actual ones in control of the Dream World and are leaps and blinds stronger than Freddy.
Effecting a timeline is Low 2-C or effecting 2 universes is 2-C. How is Freddy having complete control over it entirely not enough for AP? Literally the only reason Freddy is Tier 7 is this.

In that last movie he was warping reality to get into the real universe, wasn't he? Shouldn't he also have plotting? All knowledge script was happening as he wanted, I remember something like that

Script manipulation, the events of the script that Wes Craven dreamed of happened in real life, beat for beat and in the end Freddy himself confirmed that he is the creator

Last edited:
I see you don't get it. Individual dreams exist as seperate areas within the Dream World. As there's deeper levels of dreams until they all bleed together.

Freddy can control the Dream World of a person who fears him, but controlling the entire Realm is something only the Dream Demons have to my knowledge.

I see, you're talking about the comics, I think I'll make a CRT to add those skills to the movie profile.
Ah no the new nightmare demon is not freddy, just a demon that acta like him
I see you don't get it. Individual dreams exist as seperate areas within the Dream World. As there's deeper levels of dreams until they all bleed together.

Freddy can control the Dream World of a person who fears him, but controlling the entire Realm is something only the Dream Demons have to my knowledge.am just gonna keep working on the blog, AP stuff can be discussed later
I am just gonna keep working on the blog, AP stuff can be discussed later

Well... while ShionAH finishes Freddy's new profile and taking into account that Freddy's Tier 2 in Dream World is not yet planned to be discussed. Can we add the 7-A? xd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back