• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Upgrade may seem big but it is simple🦧

Let's start with Hax and Abilities

Mike schmidt
and Vanessa have Weapon Mastery able to use a number of weapons such as a pistol, a stun gun, and an electric baton.

All Animatronics have Possession and Immortality (Type 7) because it's his is spirits and he possessed animatronics.

• Golden Freddy

Dream Manipulation
(He is able to control Mike's dreams, as he is able to enter his dreams, and to change Mike's dreams.)
Immortality (Type 7: Is a spirit in a suit)
Illusion Creation (Create an illusion for Abby and William)
Possession (Possessed a Golden Freddy suit)

• William Afton

Resistance
to Electricity
Manipulation (He not affected by electric attack)
Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation (He was able to control spirits)
Social influencing (He convinced children to follow him into the saferoom, and they trust him so much that they obey him, as Vanessa says here. also here state he control Animatronics)

Now let's start with Lifting Strength

• Animatronics (for Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Golden Freddy and Chica)

Freddy was able to ripping Max's spine in half (you can see that the red line separates spine from feet and this proof Freddy he ripping Max's spine) this would get his Lifting Strength up to Class K

Freddy was able to pull Max into his mouth and cut his spine, this upgrade he up to At least Average Human. Also Foxy overpowered Mike, this upgrade he up to Above Average Human (Mike physically in shape, as he worked in security and appears to have a schedule of doing pushups in the morning)

Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy comparable to Freddy and Foxy

• William, Mike and Vanessa
William managed to restrain a Vanessa, who can lift Abby (Abby is a 10-year-old girl, and children that 10-year-old is weighs 32 kg) this would get William and Vanessa up to Average Human, Mike able to push a man, this would get he up to At least Average Human, also physically in shape, as he worked in security and appears to have a schedule of doing pushups in the morning, this upgrade he up to Above Average Human
nYLpZor.jpg

 

Now let's start with Striking Strength, Durability and AP

• Animatronics (for Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Golden Freddy, Chica and Cupcake)
Chica comparable to Bonnie and Foxy, who can easily killed mans, also can comparable to Cupcake, who was able to chew a mans face off and can rip a chunk of metal from Williams suit, and Freddy one-shotted Mex, and ripping his spine, Golden Freddy comparable to Animatronics, and he can killed aunt, this would get all Animatronics up to 9-C, it is possible 9-B Strength/AP.

Using Newton's 3rd law, we can apply their durability to their strength, giving them 9-C, possibly 9-B Durability
William can easily harm Mike schmidt, who can take hit from Cupcake, giving William Strength/AP and Mike Durability them 9-C, it is possible 9-B. William he not affected by electric attack, who can one-shotted Cupcake, this would get his Durability up to 9-C, it is possible 9-B. Using Newton's 3rd law, we can apply their strength to their dura, giving them 9-C, possibly 9-B Striking Strength/AP, Vanessa comparable to Mike. Mike can chased and beat a man, this would get his AP up to 10-A, Vanessa comparable to Mike

Now let's start with Speed
Foxy and have at least Peak Human, possibly Subsonic (can move faster than eyes of humans), also Cupcake can attack faster than eyes of humans so at least Peak Human, possibly Subsonic attack speed, and Animatronics comparable to Foxy and Cupcake

Mike have at least Peak Human, possibly Subsonic combat speed (Can counter Cupcake attack) William and Vanessa comparable to Mike

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus @Homunculus_Jr! @Perequeliri993 (except for Speed)

Disagree: @Perequeliri993 (only speed)

Neutral:

Last edited:
I think it's assumptive that Mike is a "Master" at using those tools. He used them against the animatronics, but really there is nothing pointing out that they need to be a master to pull that off.

Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation (He is able to control Mike's dreams, as he is able to enter his dreams, and to change Mike's dreams.)
Dream Manipulation is fine, but sleep manipulation implies they can just cast a magic spell that puts someone to sleep.
Those other three abilities are also fine.

• William Afton

Resistance
to Electricity
Manipulation
(He not affected by electric attack)
The suit probably had insulation in it that helped him resist the electric shock for all we know, but fine either way.
I don't think he has any real supernatural powers to control souls or minds; he merely stuffs their bodies in the suits and the souls do the possessing. It's more like social influencing is what he has. And to prove he doesn't really have those powers, he basically loses control when the animatronics learn the truth via Abby's drawing.

Freddy was able to ripping Max's spine in half (you can see that the red line separates spine from feet and this proof Freddy he ripping Max's spine) this would get his Lifting Strength up to Class K
Screenshot_20240125_113919_edit_10436727632544.jpg

Screenshot_20240125_114104.jpg

Foxy, Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy comparable to Freddy
Cutting the spine open with their sharp teeth =/= using raw pulling strength to rip the spinal cord off the back. So I disagree with this.

The rest look pretty fine from a glance.

I agree with what Medeus has said regarding abilities and lifting strength. As for the animatronics' AP, I agree with 9-C. The speed feats would probably need calcs, though iirc a rough calc for Foxy put it at Superhuman.

I disagree with Mike and Vanessa having 9-C AP. Mike does continue walking after taking a bite from cupcake, however from what we see he's more likely lower in terms of AP, especially since he didn't brutalize the man in the mall when angry, which a 9-C character would've been able to do. The official movie novel does describe Mike as being in pretty good shape, quick, and capable of joining basketball or baseball, so one could argue '10-B, possibly/likely 10-A'.

You should also post this on the discussion thread about the movie to get opinions from others.

Last edited:
I agree with what Medeus has said regarding abilities and lifting strength. As for the animatronics' AP, I agree with 9-C. The speed feats would probably need calcs, though iirc a rough calc for Foxy put it at Superhuman.

I disagree with Mike and Vanessa having 9-C AP. Mike does continue walking after taking a bite from cupcake, however from what we see he's more likely lower in terms of AP, especially since he didn't brutalize the man in the mall when angry, which a 9-C character would've been able to do. The official movie novel does describe Mike as being in pretty good shape, quick, and capable of joining basketball or baseball, so one could argue '10-B, possibly/likely 10-A'.

You should also post this on the discussion thread about the movie to get opinions from others.
I also agree with this too.

I don't think he has any real supernatural powers to control souls or minds; he merely stuffs their bodies in the suits and the souls do the possessing. It's more like social influencing is what he has. And to prove he doesn't really have those powers, he basically loses control when the animatronics learn the truth via Abby's drawing.
He ordered them to wake up and kill the security guards and it was also mentioned that he was controlling them
Screenshot_20240403_212802_edit_231225869127320.jpg

but thanks to Abby, who was able to cancel the control of souls, this will make him have limited Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation

Last edited:
He ordered them to wake up and kill the security guards and it was also mentioned that he was controlling them
Screenshot_20240403_212802_edit_231225869127320.jpg

but thanks to Abby, who was able to cancel the control of souls, this will make him have limited Soul Manipulation and Mind Manipulation
Not only do I think that would just mind manipulation and not soul manipulation. This evidence also doesn't prove anything , I can command someone who is under my influence and I can still say I "control them" and make sense. You don't need to be literally having a supernatural hold over someone to say that. Mike is also not exactly a reliable source here, not only is this all new information for him but he is also severely injured and likely dazed, he is not exactly in the state of mind to be exact with his info here.

Not only do I think that would just mind manipulation and not soul manipulation. This evidence also doesn't prove anything , I can command someone who is under my influence and I can still say I "control them" and make sense.
Vanessa explains that William was making the spirits of the children kill people and she proves that the spirits are being controlled by William
You don't need to be literally having a supernatural hold over someone to say that. Mike is also not exactly a reliable source here, not only is this all new information for him but he is also severely injured and likely dazed, he is not exactly in the state of mind to be exact with his info here.
These are not Mike's words, these are Vanessa's words, who knew about the spirits inside the Animatronics and knew that her father was a murderer and had a lot of knowledge of spirits.
[0:59]

Upgrade may seem big but it is simple🦧

Let's start with Hax and Abilities

Mike schmidt
and Vanessa have Weapon Mastery able to use a number of weapons such as a pistol, a stun gun, and an electric baton.
Only Vanessa, being an actual cop, would get this, as mike only uses them, but isn't a 'master'
All Animatronics have Possession and Immortality (Type 7) because it's his is spirits and he possessed animatronics.

• Golden Freddy

Dream Manipulation
(He is able to control Mike's dreams, as he is able to enter his dreams, and to change Mike's dreams.)
Agree
• William Afton

Resistance
to Electricity
Manipulation (He not affected by electric attack)
Agree with res. to elec, disagree with mind and soul manip.

IIRC it was stated he was controlling then through the drawings, which even Abby is also capable of making use of. This isn't an ability for William – this is a weakness for the animatronics. They are easily susceptible to drawings, no matter from who.

Freddy was able to pull Max into his mouth and cut his spine, this upgrade he up to At least Average Human. Also Foxy overpowered Mike, this upgrade he up to Above Average Human (Mike physically in shape, as he worked in security and appears to have a schedule of doing pushups in the morning)
Agree
Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy comparable to Freddy and Foxy

William managed to restrain a Vanessa, who can lift Abby (Abby is a 10-year-old girl, and children that 10-year-old is weighs 32 kg) this would get William and Vanessa up to Average Human, Mike able to push a man, this would get he up to At least Average Human, also physically in shape, as he worked in security and appears to have a schedule of doing pushups in the morning, this upgrade he up to Above Average Human
nYLpZor.jpg

 
Agree
Now let's start with Striking Strength, Durability and AP

Chica comparable to Bonnie and Foxy, who can easily killed mans, also can comparable to Cupcake, who was able to chew a mans face off and can rip a chunk of metal from Williams suit, and Freddy one-shotted Mex, and ripping his spine, Golden Freddy comparable to Animatronics, and he can killed aunt, this would get all Animatronics up to 9-C, it is possible 9-B Strength/AP.

Using Newton's 3rd law, we can apply their durability to their strength, giving them 9-C, possibly 9-B Durability
9-B was proven incorrect, as the outershell of Will's suit seems to be more of a cloth, textile or whool than anything, taking in consideration both the appearance and tearing sound it made when eaten, it's definitely neither a metal or plastic. Agree otherwise.
William can easily harm Mike schmidt, who can take hit from Cupcake, giving William Strength/AP and Mike Durability them 9-C, it is possible 9-B. William he not affected by electric attack, who can one-shotted Cupcake, this would get his Durability up to 9-C, it is possible 9-B. Mike can chased and beat a man, this would get his AP up to 10-A, Vanessa comparable to Mike
Same point as above. Agree otherwise. Although it should be noted that Will's 9-C dirability and AP would only be had while he is wearing his suit.
Now let's start with Speed
Foxy and have at least Peak Human, possibly Subsonic (can move faster than eyes of humans), also Cupcake can attack faster than eyes of humans so at least Peak Human, possibly Subsonic attack speed, and Animatronics comparable to Foxy and Cupcake
This isn't attacking faster than the human eye can perceive – this is attacking faster than a human can REACT. Very different concepts.
Mike have at least Peak Human, possibly Subsonic combat speed (Can counter Cupcake attack) William and Vanessa comparable to Mike
Ditto

Vanessa explains that William was making the spirits of the children kill people and she proves that the spirits are being controlled by William

These are not Mike's words, these are Vanessa's words, who knew about the spirits inside the Animatronics and knew that her father was a murderer and had a lot of knowledge of spirits.

"Controlling them" is still commonly used as a metaphor that he was influencing them and basically ordering them to do his bidding. Plus, he still lost his authority over them when they learned the truth that he was the one who killed them.

I’m extremely skeptical. Because the way they counter this is not through any hax, but through a drawing. Which seems to suggest that William is utilizing psychological warfare with children.

"Controlling them" is still commonly used as a metaphor that he was influencing them and basically ordering them to do his bidding. Plus, he still lost his authority over them when they learned the truth that he was the one who killed them.
Ok. But that's Social influencing because it is a convinced children to follow him into the saferoom, and they trust him so much that they obey him, as Vanessa says here.
Vanessa: the kids they don't want to hurt anyone it's it's him he influences them somehow

Last edited:
This site will calculate it for you because I am currently tired
There's been a misconception here-
250 milliseconds and 250 millimeters/millisecond are 2 different things. First one is a measure of time, second one is a measure of distance/time, or speed.

Bassically, there's a time between an event happening and the time a human takes to react to it. This is normally can Perception speed. For normal humans, as seen in what I linked above, its about 0.2 seconds, or 200 milliseconds, albeit it varies with the stimuli and person. In other words, humans do not react to threats at more than half the speed of sound.

It's clear you are pretty new to the site, so I'm not gonna pin this down on you, but I'll say that you should be careful for this types of misconceptions.

There's been a misconception here-
250 milliseconds and 250 millimeters/millisecond are 2 different things. First one is a measure of time, second one is a measure of distance/time, or speed.

Bassically, there's a time between an event happening and the time a human takes to react to it. This is normally can Perception speed. For normal humans, as seen in what I linked above, its about 0.2 seconds, or 200 milliseconds, albeit it varies with the stimuli and person. In other words, humans do not react to threats at more than half the speed of sound.

It's clear you are pretty new to the site, so I'm not gonna pin this down on you, but I'll say that you should be careful for this types of misconceptions.
Is this calc can using

Back