• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

well i finished it, this was i noticed. Tho ill admit she did seem weaker. Or maybe she just didnt show her powers since she no longer has the graces.
  • SD is immune to physical attacks while DK magic (badly shown tbh)
  • Zeldris/mel dodged multiple light beams from SD
  • we get more proof of a star in the DR that isnt a moon
  • Ban was finally proven to be the 2nd strongest sin imo
  • Seems shes immune to fairy magic or gets stronger from it
  • Meliodas at full power is confirmed far stronger than the DK.
  • Anti feat for light beams (yes im adding it) guilia outpacing it to protect mael who wasnt trynna hurt his own race.
  • SD is immune to physical attacks while DK magic (badly shown tbh)
How does that even work? Is she intangible
  • Zeldris/mel dodged multiple light beams from SD
Ark beams aren't light speed
  • we get more proof of a star in the DR that isnt a moon
We have no idea if the star or moon are even considered within the Demon Realm, the Demon Realm can just refer to the planet
  • Ban was finally proven to be the 2nd strongest sin imo
Including Meliodas and Escanor?
  • Seems shes immune to fairy magic or gets stronger from it
Meh
  • Meliodas at full power is confirmed far stronger than the DK.
I mean we already knew that, makes Meliodas way more stupid tho
  • Anti feat for light beams (yes im adding it) guilia outpacing it to protect mael who wasnt trynna hurt his own race.
Ha, that is quite funny

SD says shes the power of light in the aubin and ark beams are protons so yes their light speed. plus Q/A saying SD is light itself which means it goes hand and hand with her statement of being the power of light.

also aubin it is a star gelda didnt like the light i got scans of that also, she says she dont like it and spoiler... vampires dont like sunlight lmao

lormac why did you ask why meliodas couldnt break the dimension? u watching it in english? jap raw says dubs nullified meliodas weapon

aubin here you go http://prntscr.com/1udqued geulda saying she didnt like the light from the star which would be sunlight.... vamps dont like it
- heres this also SD saying shes the power of light http://prntscr.com/1udr0b2
Being said to be light alone doesn't mean light speed here

But you did provide more support, so I guess it can be legit if you argue for it, this site is so strict about light speed tho

im not even gonna bother tbh just posting imo their ftl , if the forum wanna say other wise thats fine tho... we could get a calc for zel and meliodas dodging all those light beams.

Are their scans of the novel online?

Also, I don’t know if the ark beams she used would count as light speed because iirc they curved when they were being used.
yes someone had some and ark beams can bend if they user wants it too but there are straight ones also like the scan i showed was mel and zel dodging straight ones

Don't expect revision from NNT anymore, put your "hope" in 4KOTA. At best, you could luckily get light speed tho.

Also.

Colour pages for chapters 38 (Nov. 3) and 39 (Nov. 10), big announcement in the latter (FKS)

y'all gotta look into the light feats, it only bent to some degree and i heard that light bends and read an article about it (can't find it), and basically a confirmation that there is 2 moons and a lightsource in the demon realm(imo the demon realm feat should scale to only the demon king from the beginning of the world, chaos and meliodas)

Also the supreme deity was nerfed hard, she just got unsealed, doesn't have her physical body and no grace, those are some hard nerfs

tbh it should be a outiner for her and not anti ... anywho theres something i want us to look at.. it could be nothing but it was stated that almost all the masima in the DR has vanish... which is daila and dubs doing. idk if thats a feat or not ... he also one shot an indura whos scale to island tier AP

tbh it should be a outiner for her and not anti ... anywho theres something i want us to look at.. it could be nothing but it was stated that almost all the masima in the DR has vanish... which is daila and dubs doing. idk if thats a feat or not ... he also one shot an indura whos scale to island tier AP
yeah if anything it would be an outlier but why would it be an outlier? and yeah i was thinking about the miasma feat but the more i think about it the more i feel it's an unquantifiable feat

yeah if anything it would be an outlier but why would it be an outlier? and yeah i was thinking about the miasma feat but the more i think about it the more i feel it's an unquantifiable feat
1- she shouldnt be that fast imo
2- it wont be unquantifiable but it would possibly be waaay to high to give to daila for AP lol

I saw the movie.

It kind of unapologetically portrays Zeldris and Meliodas as equals.

Also, One Escanor > Cheat Hope Dahlia.

1- she shouldnt be that fast imo
2- it wont be unquantifiable but it would possibly be waaay to high to give to daila for AP lol
1. seems like an argument from incredulity, i know she's consider to be fodder in the verse but it's still and impressive feat(That's if the beam is LS)
2. i mean like did they clear all of the miasma off the planet? the timeframe is unknown etc etc

1- yes its logically LS its light particles which are protons but the forum rules goes against it..
2- tbh thats true we dont really know the timeframe of that feat soo its a good feat but cant be used

1- yes its logically LS its light particles which are protons but the forum rules goes against it..
2- tbh thats true we dont really know the timeframe of that feat soo its a good feat but cant be used
Yeah it should be lightspeed since it's stated to be protons and shown to somewhat reflect of metal.

i really wish we can find a timeframe and also it would be cool if we knew that all the miasma in the demon realm's planet was cleared

also you know the reason why the creation of the demon realm doesnt scale to the stats of the demon realm? i heard that it's because the creation means is unknown or something like that

Everyone under the sun can dodge arks and light beams. The Supreme Goddess being "light" (if that's even literal) kind of means nothing if she herself is the absolute supreme being of the verse. Like she's 10x faster than 99% of characters who supposedly have light-speed attacks, but she also has light-speed attacks.

Also, Goddess Magic reflected off rocks and bare flesh in the exact same instance where it bounced off polished metal.

The fact that so-called darkness particles are actually particles and not the literal absence of light kind of shows how Goddess Magic probably isn't true light.

Last edited:
Everyone under the sun can dodge arks and light beams. The Supreme Goddess being "light" (if that's even literal) kind of means nothing if she herself is the absolute supreme being of the verse. Like she's 10x faster than 99% of characters who supposedly have light-speed attacks, but she also has light-speed attacks.

Also, Goddess Magic reflected off rocks and bare flesh in the exact same instance where it bounced off polished metal.

The fact that so-called darkness particles are actually particles and not the literal absence of light kind of shows how Goddess Magic probably isn't true light.
i don't really understand the comment tbh this, only some characters have been shown to dodge arc beams like gowther, oslo, diane, king, galand and now guila. Arc is an attack all the goddess race members use including the god of the clan, just like how darkness is used by all the demons. She is undoubtly faster than all of them but still has the basic LS attacks. also are you trying to say that bouncing off rocks and flesh is contradictory evidence(sorry if I'm interpreting it wrong)

Darkness throughout the show is been shown to not work shadow like whilst light in the show works almost the same way so i don't understand the comparison but it is common knowledge that they're both magic imbued

King was Critical Over Galand level by this point (not to mention base Galand himself caught Tarmiel's Ark), and Oslo has been tagged by Gilthunder.

Exactly. Ark is light particles, so even the most fodder goddesses purportedly have light-speed attacks.

Why would light attacks be faster than light?

No, my point is that it's not supportive. These beam attacks also bounce off non-reflective surfaces, so bouncing off reflective surfaces means nothing.

No it doesn't. They throw light and shadows into spheres that explode, and have weapons (Mael's saucer) that cut. Clearly, and very obviously, they do not operate in the same way.

"Magic imbued" is not an excuse. If they don't even begin to act like their IRL counterparts, why should we even assume they're light-speed by that point? By this same logic, you could say that pretty much every demon has light-speed attacks because darkness moves at the same speed as light. Also, magic imbued makes no sense because this is their magic. There's nothing to imbue.

So, let's look at this.
  • They don't really follow most properties of light, including the fact that they're physical and can explode.
  • They move at completely variable speeds.
  • They reflect off pretty much anything depending on the scene.

Last edited:
King was Critical Over Galand level by this point (not to mention base Galand himself caught Tarmiel's Ark), and Oslo has been tagged by Gilthunder.

Exactly. Ark is light particles, so even the most fodder goddesses purportedly have light-speed attacks.

Why would light attacks be faster than light?

No, my point is that it's not supportive. These beam attacks also bounce off non-reflective surfaces, so bouncing off reflective surfaces means nothing.

No it doesn't. They throw light and shadows into spheres that explode, and have weapons (Mael's saucer) that cut. Clearly, and very obviously, they do not operate in the same way.

"Magic imbued" is not an excuse. If they don't even begin to act like their IRL counterparts, why should we even assume they're light-speed by that point? By this same logic, you could say that pretty much every demon has light-speed attacks because darkness moves at the same speed as light. Also, magic imbued makes no sense because this is their magic. There's nothing to imbue.

So, let's look at this.
  • They don't really follow most properties of light, including the fact that they're physical and can explode.
  • They move at completely variable speeds.
  • They reflect off pretty much anything depending on the scene.
1. When did Gilthunder tag oslo?
2. they are light manipulators so of course they can construct for the use of interacting with their opponents
3. Due to me not going indepth on what i said earlier, i claimed that they all have LS attacks, The supreme deity is faster than most of them combat wise but probably the same speed attack speed wise
4. My poor wording again, i meant that both light and darkness in the verse are magic, idk i tried using "imbued" to sound smart

and actually they are shown to destroy rocks and reflect of metals not really bouncing off it. when did it also bounce off skin?

On an unrelated note, Nanashi is a 3,500 year old Goddess.
1. When did Gilthunder tag oslo?
I misread something accidentally because I just wanted to save time, sorry. Still, we have Galand levels reacting to this kind of stuff and way weaker Goddesses seemingly being able to do the same.

The fact that Escanor and Mael also use heat and light for highly effective attacks certainly doesn't lend credence to this.

On this note, I might have a calculation with fairly high results from Archangel beams that even Gowther intercepted.
2. they are light manipulators so of course they can construct for the use of interacting with their opponents
So it's probably not light. Just because you can manipulate light, that doesn't mean you can make it create massive explosions. It's hardly light by that point even if Goddess magic uses actual light.
3. Due to me not going indepth on what i said earlier, i claimed that they all have LS attacks, The supreme deity is faster than most of them combat wise but probably the same speed attack speed wise
Her normal beams are shown to outstrip Mael and Ban in speed, even from great distances.
4. My poor wording again, i meant that both light and darkness in the verse are magic, idk i tried using "imbued" to sound smart
So magic and not real light.
and actually they are shown to destroy rocks and reflect of metals not really bouncing off it. when did it also bounce off skin?
They destroyed and reflected off the rock. Diane deflected them with her bare skin. Also, I gave this panel earlier that shows this.

Back