• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Also the Anime butchered the 6-B feat to hell, that shit is like Tier 8 in the Anime, Mael only splits the clouds like a couple meters...

its not only was the feat butchered but they didnt even remove the smoke lol mael removed all of that... sigh its sad how this fell so low .

Just for fun, I'll be listing here every week everything that could be useful for the scaling:

-Percival has higher resistace to poison than Nasiens, given that he drank almost the whole jar, while Nasiens almost got knocked out by drinking what was left.

- Those little fairies are able to damage Nasiens' head, who has comparable physical strength to that of Percival. They are also able to dodge (although with some difficulty) Percival's shots. The kid should be faster though, thanks to him being able to catch all those rocks at the same time. Nasiens speed should be comparable to Percy's because he was able to react to the fairies and protect himself before the rocks had reached him. He also kept up with Percival in the previous chapter.

- We don't actually know if both of them have received an amp because their reactions to the drug are confusing.

The NNT animation we all love and cherish IS BACK, as in the S3 animation cuz this season sucks just as much. Watching the Jobber King get jobbed in shitty animation hits different.

The NNT animation we all love and cherish IS BACK, as in the S3 animation cuz this season sucks just as much. Watching the Jobber King get jobbed in shitty animation hits different.
Jobber King ROFL

But seriously is kinda hurts seeing NNT get mishandled like that from the reactive writing in the manga when someone forgot how broken they made certain characters thus leading to retcons/PIS and ofc the animation drop in anime on top off the silly as well as inconsistent censorship too.

Hopefully FKoA is the sequel that revitalizes the franchise.

It hurts to see any anime get mishandled. Seriously, I'm tired of it. **** the production committees that continue to screw over studios and several different manga to anime adaptations. NNT might have been pretty shitty towards the end but it's still a well known and loved series, it in no way deserves to be getting such a shit adaption. TPN is also a pretty big manga series with a successful first season and it also just got completely ******.

On a better note, I'm enjoying the sequel so far. I like Percy and Nasiens has a cool magical ability. Though, it doesn't seem like he'll be one of the 4KoA since he doesn't fit any of the remaining descriptions. Hope he sticks around regardless.

It hurts to see any anime get mishandled. Seriously, I'm tired of it. **** the production committees that continue to screw over studios and several different manga to anime adaptations. NNT might have been pretty shitty towards the end but it's still a well known and loved series, it in no way deserves to be getting such a shit adaption. TPN is also a pretty big manga series with a successful first season and it also just got completely ******.

On a better note, I'm enjoying the sequel so far. I like Percy and Nasiens has a cool magical ability. Though, it doesn't seem like he'll be one of the 4KoA since he doesn't fit any of the remaining descriptions. Hope he sticks around regardless.
Yeah, but it is noticeable that NNT has it the worst, I have never seen such a popular series fall so far

Like I have seen no Anime that's dropped this far in quality from season to season

His mind control worked on Arthur despite being kilometers apart. How it works is his targets mimic whatever he does OR he can enter your mental state. It was only used in 2 occasions so yeah. You need to look him in the eyes for it to take effect btw.

"On the bright side, as shitty as NNT's ending was it still tops AoT's.
Fight me on this"

You're completely wrong and people who hate on the last chapter are dumb

i dont get the AOT hate, it was a simple ending tho im guessing people expected something crazy

bruh... the amount of hax nabaka gave him is crazy ... like he could be immune to make if he trains

On another note, i really liked this Holy Knight's ability, favourite out of the 3 that were shown. I hope Nakaba gets creative with the magic in this sequel cuz it was lacking in NNT.

Percivals magic is Demon Darkness on steroids.

Does Percival reacting to the lightning Roc bird count as lightning timing?

not sure, might just be him absorbing the lighting, wich would either be a reaction feat or just his magic passively absorbing it. ( the latter is why mob got downgraded from sub-rela. )

not sure, might just be him absorbing the lighting, wich would either be a reaction feat or just his magic passively absorbing it. ( the latter is why mob got downgraded from sub-rela. )
Oh yeah he definitely didn't react to the lightning that struck him directly, I'm just wondering whether the Roc bird should count as moving at lightning speed since it was made out of it.

I think this whole lightning speed thing has always been an issue in NNT and it looks like the same questions will continue to pop up in this sequel :/ Nakaba will never be clear about speed just like NNT and timer feats will never see an improvement, it will all be fan calcs and scaling.

i gonna bet that percival isnt related to any sin , but a fresh new character, but my main issue is we got pervi, bans kid (fairy/human) ,meliodas(angel demon) , possible kings (giant,fairy) and then the old spoiler was someone who had sunshine grace as a knight . Tho they didnt say which side he was on

Back