• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Kind of find it weird that nakaba never got the chance to explain this kind of magic system in the Sins, but maybe he just thought of it now for this series. Either way percival's magic looks pretty weird. Reminded me of slimes for some reason

is the time we watch the anime not valid? just asking cuz im not 100% sure on what you mean
I mean that we cannot use Anime versions of a scene for anything except for a given timeframe of a feat or clarification of a feat, for example we can’t use Anime version of a feat for pixel scaling, but we can use the Anime for the timeframe for a calc or as a reference to clarify something that did happen in the manga

hmm well i did see some differences, gowther reacted to ark beams but not to save liz but himself, olso had 3 portals not one like the manga to react to them but dianes reactions was solid manga page to screen . idk why they changed the others tho

It's pretty telling who's whos child from the pic of four horsemen.

Obviously they won't exactly like that though.

Chapter Translations are out: https://**********.com/read-online/Four-Knights-of-the-Apocalypse-chapter-5.html

Arthur is an evil king, there it is, confirmed

Also I am pretty sure...

Death = Percival

War = Lancelot

Plague = Tristan

Starvation = Gawain (Who is resurrected Escanor)

Last edited:
0005-022.png

Wow, ok. Far left is obviously Percival. The one to the left of him makes me think it's King and Diane's kid more than Ban and Elaine's because of the hair color, the middle right one looks like Ban's kid to me. Far right is probably reincarnated Escanor, not sure though.

I honestly don't know, the one on the middle left looks like Ban physically and that looks like one of his coats, but the hair is just not Elaine or Ban's hair.

Wait, Starvation has King's hair. Who is Plague then?

Starvation looks like King & Diane's kid tbh

Plague looks like an exaggerated adult Tristan and War is pretty obvious to guess who he is

tbh not to be a simp but how come female characters are mostly never able to shine? couldnt we get a girl as one of the knights?

tbh not to be a simp but how come female characters are mostly never able to shine? couldnt we get a girl as one of the knights?
nakaba seems to struggle with making balanced female characters ngl

Either they're overpowered convenient magic like Merlin, out of nowhere strong like Elizabeth or Diane who's just Diane.

Starvation is Lancelot. His scare is still with him

Plague is Tristan. His amour similar to his dad. He is also using both light and darkness at the same. He is the only character that came from a union between light and darkness.

Death is Percival.

I don't know the last. Maybe king and Diane kid

Starvation is Lancelot. His scare is still with him

Plague is Tristan. His amour similar to his dad. He is also using both light and darkness at the same. He is the only character that came from a union between light and darkness.

Death is Percival.

I don't know the last. Maybe king and Diane kid
tristan should logically have 3 magic powers
1- human side
2-goddess(could just be more ark skills)
3-demon (full counter possibly)

The 4 knights silhouettes look amazing but their designs will most likely not look like that (kind of the same as the sins and their wanted posters). Besides, this chapter's Q&A said the sequel takes place 16 years after NNT and the kids should be in their mid 20s so there's no way they actually look like that. Maybe if we get a timeskip. Anyway I don't think Arthur is evil since the fox said it's the knights that will destroy the world, fox probably wants to use Perc.

odd i didnt see a Q/A but i guess that explains why pervcal is still tiny also if hes death.. i kinda hoped his powers would show that but its not even related

I thought they were roughly the same age, though?
Nakaba said the story takes place 16 years after NNT. There could be two possibilities:

1- It is 16 years from the point where Cath was defeated and they are all around the same age.

2-It takes place 16 years after last chapter, making Tristan and Lancelot 26, given that they were 10 at the time. This makes more sense seeing the shadows in the last chapter, but we don't really know.

Percival said he’s sixteen, and we know for a fact Elizabeth did not give birth the same year they defeated Cath. There would be a bare minimum ~9 month gap between then, assuming she got pregnant virtually right after that.

Anyway, raws.
Well Merlin's back as we can see in one of the shots showing members of Arthur's Kingdom

I'm also guessing that castle we see and the meeting of knights is the Round Table and New Camelot

man that art . I like it but time for work , ill be back later im sure the translations should be out by then

Back