• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Anime didn't let Ludoshel use Gold Shining against Zeldris, even tho that scene was badass in the manga

i agree the animation has gotten better but last season left a bad taste . hopefully the new series helps that
Up until the newest episode the animation has improved but it still SUCKED. Episode 3 was horrible with the fights looking like flashy slide shows. However episode 4 was decent and I'm hoping they keep it up like this/improve.

Up until the newest episode the animation has improved but it still SUCKED. Episode 3 was horrible with the fights looking like flashy slide shows. However episode 4 was decent and I'm hoping they keep it up like this/improve.
As a Fairy Tail fan, I can assure you that you don’t know what flash slideshows are 😭

xd... FT had no bizz even doing sideshows they make to much money but ya the episode was amazing and they better keep going like this.

As a Fairy Tail fan, I can assure you that you don’t know what flash slideshows are 😭
I heard the final season was bad and from watching couple of clips on youtube i can also confirm that. Hadn't FT ended when the final season aired so I'm guessing It's not that huge of an impact. NNT was still ongoing during S3.

I heard the final season was bad and from watching couple of clips on youtube i can also confirm that. Hadn't FT ended when the final season aired so I'm guessing It's not that huge of an impact. NNT was still ongoing during S3.
I mean it was bad by most people’s standards, honestly it’s just very average all around, but I would say that the last few episodes and fights looked pretty good

I still love the Final Season and enjoy watching it, but it’s animation is clearly the worst part of it

So Percival just casually bathing and groping with a girl he met, did Hiro Mashima write this?

question, how come the link never works for me? not sure how to fix it
and ya it def seems like FT lol also

This girl was fine bathing with this kid and getting all close with him in the nude and then she found out he was 16 and lost her shit

It is a bit weird tho, I guess I have noticed that Nakaba does like having Shota characters

i dont like the whole shota/loli convo for NNT only cuz its unfair that things like FT who make wendy (shes like 10) naked daily and did the whole gajeel and levi thing the same situation as ban and elain but gets no hate for it... then theres jujutsu with rika and whats his name
tho ill agree that its still odd

i dont like the whole shota/loli convo for NNT only cuz its unfair that things like FT who make wendy (shes like 10) naked daily and did the whole gajeel and levi thing the same situation as ban and elain but gets no hate for it... then theres jujutsu with rika and whats his name
tho ill agree that its still odd
1. Wendy is 14
2. She is not Naked Daily
3. Even loli's in Fairy Tail don't look nearly as sus as Elaine does
4. Fairy Tail does get a shit ton of hate for it, what you talking bout

I edited the title of the thread to be both Nanatsu no Taizai and Four Horseman of the Apocalypse and have this be the main discussion threads for them and added an image to the OP

Also I am currently liking Percival more than Meliodas

Last edited:
I gotta say I really hope they stick with the cool ass knight armor designs for the villains and heroes. I always felt like the holy knights and the Sin's armors had cool designs that were waisted.

i dont wanna bring this up again but dont the anime prove both realms DK/SD created have suns? via the light from the sky Celestial http://prntscr.com/z1tuff
Demon https://prnt.sc/z1tncq
No, it means their realms are also in the vicinity of our sun and share it's warmth, there is no evidence at all to even suggest that the Demon King and Supreme Deity can make Stars

Whatever the situation is it's gonna be an outlier so it's a dead situation, not worth wasting time over.

Is there any way to calc Percivals speed in the second chapter? He crosses the distance from over the hill past the the horse while the horse barely moves any discernable distance in comparison to the rock and tree on the right (although that might just be an error in art consistency honestly).

we better off calcing how long he got off godfnger, we got the distance via size i guess and the days

we better off calcing how long he got off godfnger, we got the distance via size i guess and the days
How would we get the height though? It seems almost unimaginably high. It at least goes way way way past the height of of normal clouds.

I almost feel like it's height would be further than that of the upper thermosphere.
NNT's world just isn't clear with these kinda things. I mean, considering the fact that they can see celestial islands in the distance, it might be the case that God's Finger passes into another dimension when you travel up there (possibly warping the amount of distance you also travel).

What's worse is that Nakaba clearly hadn't created God's Finger back when he drew all of Britannia in one image.
i21bluo5iug51.jpg

Actually, it's just headcanon for now, but I really like the idea that God's Finger is a pathway into the celestial realm that those in Britannia can use to go up there and vise versa.

How is Nakaba going to ignore shedding more light onto NNT's magic system in his MAIN series and start explaining it in his SEQUEL. The 4 knights of the apocalypse should have ridiculous abilities if they want to match Chaos Arthur and it seems Percival already has a ridiculous ability.

How is Nakaba going to ignore shedding more light onto NNT's magic system in his MAIN series and start explaining it in his SEQUEL. The 4 knights of the apocalypse should have ridiculous abilities if they want to match Chaos Arthur and it seems Percival already has a ridiculous ability.
Tbf MNY is a somewhat fresh start for Nakaba so shit he missed in NNT can be explained here and that works out just fine since MNY is supposed to be new reader friendly.

im happy we get to see another "Blaze" user i find it odd there wasnt many fire users in NNT
also his magic is odd, attack/defense,healing,clone/sealing? sounds broken

episodes out , we get a better look at dianes thing which i was right her whole body was full metal. Also would maels anime version explosion be worth a calc or is it a waste of time?

episodes out , we get a better look at dianes thing which i was right her whole body was full metal. Also would maels anime version explosion be worth a calc or is it a waste of time?
Anime versions of anything are a waste of time unless the Anime gives us a timeframe

Back