• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

First scan just state that SD Is a mysterious figure that created heaven and was apparently the first created god after Chaos created the world.

2nd one Is just about Cath waiting to eat Arthur and the fact that he once challenged Chaos.

Arthur absorbed him and Excalibur awakened With immeasurable power
Does it say immeasurable power that could be an upgrade? Wouldn’t prime cath scale higher since he was a threat to chaos?

First scan just state that SD Is a mysterious figure that created heaven and was apparently the first created god after Chaos created the world.

2nd one Is just about Cath waiting to eat Arthur and the fact that he once challenged Chaos.

Arthur absorbed him and Excalibur awakened With immeasurable power
Could you try and translate the data book?

We don’t have a timeframe and they will say it’s an outlier
a deadline doesn't matter since the thing is infinite (as I recall, I could be wrong).

Outlier? It would be via Creation, a thing that is super exalted from Chaos.

Since The Demon King and the Supreme Deity are jealous of the Chaos Creation power.

I'm going to leave strong opinions here that nobody asked for.

Geez, Arthur is a pretty pathetic antagonist. Seriously, the guy was practically irrelevant for 90% of NNT and when he turns something relevant in FKA he gets beaten up.

Seriously, when he showed up to face the 4 knights and Meliodas I thought I was going to have a **** moment with him but I could only feel sorry for Arthur taking such a beating.

And seriously, he uses the power of Chaos and needs to take parts of the world to make his Camelot? Why didn't he just do things out of thin air?

I can only feel sorry for this little boy.

Last edited:
We know that Chaos is stronger than 100% DK. 50% DK defeated Behemoth, and Behemoth is far too much for the 4 Knights via statements.

I think this is definitive proof that Chaos was holding back a lot against the Knights.

We know that Chaos is stronger than 100% DK. 50% DK defeated Behemoth, and Behemoth is far too much for the 4 Knights via statements.

I think this is definitive proof that Chaos was holding back a lot against the Knights.
I'm not talking about that. It is obvious that he is stronger, if he were weaker it would not even make sense for the manga to exist.

I'm saying this sucks at writing. He's supposed to be an antagonist that you fear and think, "Wow, he's strong."

And his first appearance fighting is taking a beating. The only thing I thought was "laughs poor little Arthur boy, he's getting more laughs".

His first appearance in battle would demonstrate how strong he is and how terrified he is, how much of a threat he poses. I feel none of that coming from him.

I'm saying his first appearance was more designed to be a hint of things to come for both Arthur and Lancelot.

Then we didn't read the same manga. He used Chaos once, and was still in a similar league to 2nd Mark.

His first appearance is mostly taking Ws on Tristan, Percival and Meliodas. He would've killed them if Lance, who is weaker than Meliodas but can read minds, didn't show up.

a deadline doesn't matter since the thing is infinite (as I recall, I could be wrong).

Outlier? It would be via Creation, a thing that is super exalted from Chaos.

Since The Demon King and the Supreme Deity are jealous of the Chaos Creation power.
The thing is that Chaos scale physically to his energy iirc

I'm going to leave strong opinions here that nobody asked for.

Geez, Arthur is a pretty pathetic antagonist. Seriously, the guy was practically irrelevant for 90% of NNT and when he turns something relevant in FKA he gets beaten up.
He was holding back
Seriously, when he showed up to face the 4 knights and Meliodas I thought I was going to have a **** moment with him but I could only feel sorry for Arthur taking such a beating.
Would’ve killed Mel Tristan and Percival if they didn’t save each other
And seriously, he uses the power of Chaos and needs to take parts of the world to make his Camelot? Why didn't he just do things out of thin air?
He create his dimension out of thin air he apparently needs special ressources tho

he lost to lancelot, everybody lost to lance!!! EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was holding back

Would’ve killed Mel Tristan and Percival if they didn’t save each other

He create his dimension out of thin air he apparently needs special ressources tho
It doesn't matter that he's holding back. How am I going to fear and feel the weight of this antagonist if he has shown absolutely nothing? It's nice that he held back, but it doesn't change that he was beaten and didn't show any villainous impotence. Again, I'm not specifically talking about strength, but how the manga portrays Arthur as an antagonist.

What is he just catching? Earth and minerals? All this he could create out of nothing. Seriously, Chaos created that whole world, there shouldn't be anything he can't create out of nothing.

It doesn't matter that he's holding back. How am I going to fear and feel the weight of this antagonist if he has shown absolutely nothing? It's nice that he held back, but it doesn't change that he was beaten and didn't show any villainous impotence. Again, I'm not specifically talking about strength, but how the manga portrays Arthur as an antagonist.
I see the point your making
What is he just catching? Earth and minerals? All this he could create out of nothing. Seriously, Chaos created that whole world, there shouldn't be anything he can't create out of nothing.
We don’t have any information on why He has to take things from earth

Yeah this thing give me a big question, like damn....chaos literally got state create everything from nothingness just with single intention, how the hell arthur need to steal earth portion to create that we don't know what he made.

But i think it's not retconned thing, i wonder if it was "mass conversion energy"

But toddler Percival put behemoth to sleep demon king < toddler Percival

Yeah this thing give me a big question, like damn....chaos literally got state create everything from nothingness just with single intention, how the hell arthur need to steal earth portion to create that we don't know what he made.

But i think it's not retconned thing, i wonder if it was "mass conversion energy"
It's just that he wants to make Minecraft 2.

Back