• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yeah, but that doesn't mean Cath recognising the fact that something's chaotic would make Chaos stronger.
It looked like he was able to instantly overpower and eat Cath as soon as he recognized something Chaotic wouldn’t his concept getting stronger mean he would get stronger ?

Merlin statement also make it seem like Arthur voluntarily trapping Cath and forcing him to admit Chaos.

He'd already totally overpowered Cath. Plus, I don't see why it couldn't mean anything else, like Arthur giving Cath the chance to basically admit he's an idiot before he kills him.

It's just not very solid.

Very poorly, and even then, it could've just reached the point where Cath could no longer resist without Arthur's power increasing.

I've seen some spoiler about next chapter that i know oftenly accurate.
Roughly about behemoth (and there is possibly another beast like leviathan), a creature that not even demon king itself and his army could defeat. It's possibly the same chaos creature that also born before or at the same time as three deity like cath or lady on lake.
maybe we gonna get another shot of starry sky in demon realm

Full leak should be out tomorrow

Roughly about behemoth (and there is possibly another beast like leviathan), a creature that not even demon king itself and his army could defeat. It's possibly the same chaos creature that also born before or at the same time as three deity like cath or lady on lake.

Where did these spoilers come out?

i just found out that cath was purgatory creature and hawk aren't really pig.
21.jpg

Now it's make sense where chaos bfr/banish cath when cath challenge chaos. Also outright confirm if purgatory also made by chaos? Since logically that mean cath as purgatory creature wasn't exist until chaos made purgatory.

But it's pretty dumb when nakaba make cath palug age at 16 years old in databook
Or maybe it was his age before got sealing by goddeses

Last edited:
i just found out that cath was purgatory creature and hawk aren't really pig.
21.jpg

Now it's make sense where chaos bfr/banish cath when cath challenge chaos. Also outright confirm if purgatory also made by chaos? Since logically that mean cath as purgatory creature wasn't exist until chaos made purgatory.
Cool

It doesn’t make sense that DK couldn’t defeat Behemoth despite having a litteral cheat code named the Ruler

It doesn’t make sense that DK couldn’t defeat Behemoth despite having a litteral cheat code named the Ruler
I won't really surprised if it's really the same creature as three deity. Maybe behemoth sheer strength too strong
Since "the ruler" are useless against physical damage

Last edited:
Damn seem all of this are fake

However leaks chapter

Anyway makai can you check Translate for this? Does it say "raising atmosphere" And "The land and air throughtout the realm shaking"?

If yes
Class E lifting strength coming up
The Zel statement says the whole land and athmosphere of the demon world Is shaking in this context it only refers to the Planet of course not the dimension.

Back