• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

If one day we get more evidence for the calculation shouldn't it be redone? Since there is using a 4-C distance and as we know the Demon World is a 4-B structure
They said no so unless We have strict new evidence about miasma being cleared on a 4-B scale it would be refused

Can we confirm to take this foreshadow of varghese statement talking about all the realm as reliable and neo camelot having sun inside it (the knight row ship in the skies reffering to camelot holy knight, possibly the twist tower too), but it's weird looking sun
NmorFzFHTaw.jpg

Last edited:
But what if the suns in the dimensions that Arthur creates are literally wonky (like a literally sun with a face just as bright as a real sun but not the same size as one since Chaos shenanigans)?
Who knows incase what if, but i guess why it's looking weird not because of those reason, instead cause varghese tell this to percival in tale story way, or maybe it's just nakaba bad taste same as those stars.
I don't know if it's mistranslation or not, but i remember read it somewhere it's say "world" Not planet, and it does make sense since percival destiny is destroying camelot realm.

Who knows incase what if, but i guess why it's looking weird not because of those reason, instead cause varghese tell this to percival in tale story way, or maybe it's just nakaba bad taste same as those stars.

I don't know if it's mistranslation or not, but i remember read it somewhere it's say "world" Not planet, and it does make sense since percival destiny is destroying camelot realm.
it said both world and planet

chapter 6 btw

I'm saying his first appearance was more designed to be a hint of things to come for both Arthur and Lancelot.

Then we didn't read the same manga. He used Chaos once, and was still in a similar league to 2nd Mark.

His first appearance is mostly taking Ws on Tristan, Percival and Meliodas. He would've killed them if Lance, who is weaker than Meliodas but can read minds, didn't show up.
After the last chapter i think we can agree on Percival keeping his hope amp even when the people that have hope in him aren’t close to him physically.

I think we should then take the Liones Kingdom hope amp and count it for amped Macduff and other characters that harmed Percy

After the last chapter i think we can agree on Percival keeping his hope amp even when the people that have hope in him aren’t close to him physically.

I think we should then take the Liones Kingdom hope amp and count it for amped Macduff and other characters that harmed Percy
that would put him above galand

not to be boring, but already being, 50% DK being multicontinental wouldn't affect the NNT scale? making anyone equal to or higher than him High 6-A like Meliodas and Escanor, also affecting the sins ultimate attack?

that would put him above galand
That would scale him to Meland (H 6-B iirc) but he is amped 5x by the gloves and probably amped by Chaos energy.

That Would Also make his calc of blitzing Percival from a long distance useable

Arthur 4-C?
I don’t think it would be 4-C they won’t accept any short timeframes

Byasura's calc got accepted

As he said earlier, we should wait until the arc is done to start any type of crt
Agreed, we’ll be able to talk about who’s scaling etc…

I don't know how it works, but, base Meliodas doesn't scale to 50% DK? (Base Meliodas from the end of the manga, not the one from 4kota)
Current base Meli scales to Arthur that scale to the final attack iirc

That would scale him to Meland (H 6-B iirc) but he is amped 5x by the gloves and probably amped by Chaos energy.

That Would Also make his calc of blitzing Percival from a long distance useable

I don’t think it would be 4-C they won’t accept any short timeframes

Agreed, we’ll be able to talk about who’s scaling etc…

Current base Meli scales to Arthur that scale to the final attack iirc
Chaos Arthur could be baseline moon level after absorbing the lake power and possibly star likely solar system level. With the new calc hopefully after they are accepted only byashura calc is accepted. We might have to downscale others to the high 6a calc which could give some huge upgrades.

not to be boring, but already being, 50% DK being multicontinental wouldn't affect the NNT scale? making anyone equal to or higher than him High 6-A like Meliodas and Escanor, also affecting the sins ultimate attack?
23.8619310462 Petatons
100% DK should be 47.72 Petatons

Meliodas Ban King scale to 50% DK
TOU Escanor scale to 100% DK
Other characters like Gowther Merlin and Diane dont really change much the result unless We assume she used the same 2 x CBL amp (We don’t iirc)

Final attack = 119.3 Petatons
Britannia DK stopped it without having magic (pure darkness density)

Meli FC’d it 12 times
1) 238.6
2) 477.2
3) 954,4
4) 1.908 Exatons
5) 3.817
6) 7.634
7) 15.268
8) 30.536
9) 61.072
10) 122.144
11) 244.288
12) 488.576 Exatons (Low 5-B)

Arthur took on ALL this energy and Meli should currently scale

Last edited:
23.8619310462 Petatons

Other characters like Gowther Merlin and Diane dont really change much the result unless We assume she used the same 2 x CBL amp (We don’t iirc)

Meli FC’d it 12 times
1) 238.6
2) 477.2
3) 954,4
4) 1.908 Exatons
5) 3.817
6) 7.634
7) 15.268
8) 30.536
9) 61.072
10) 122.144
11) 244.288
12) 488.576 Exatons (5-C)

Meliodas True Magic Form doesn't scale to 100% DK?

He sort of does look at his profile
23.8619310462 Petatons

Meli FC’d it 12 times
1) 238.6
2) 477.2
3) 954,4
4) 1.908 Exatons
5) 3.817
6) 7.634
7) 15.268
8) 30.536
9) 61.072
10) 122.144
11) 244.288

with enchantment multipliers we could get low 5b nnt as a low ball. Most impressive

23.8619310462 Petatons

Meli FC’d it 12 times
1) 238.6
2) 477.2
3) 954,4
4) 1.908 Exatons
5) 3.817
6) 7.634
7) 15.268
8) 30.536
9) 61.072
10) 122.144
11) 244.288

It sounds like music to my ears

23.8619310462 Petatons

Meli FC’d it 12 times
1) 238.6
2) 477.2
3) 954,4
4) 1.908 Exatons
5) 3.817
6) 7.634
7) 15.268
8) 30.536
9) 61.072
10) 122.144
11) 244.288

488.576 Exatos it's already Low 5-B

He scale far higher than 50% deities rn anyway though it’s AM that contributed to the attack

488.576 Exatos it's already Low 5-B
Mb champ

4.88 Zt With Destroyer type enchantments

ALL this was just to give y’all an overall idea of the kind of results We could get i might have misremembered something

I'm going to be semi-inactive until Friday.

After that, I'll also be a lot less busy.

Like I said before, let's wait for this portion of the arc to end before we start doing anything with Behemoth.

Liones seems like a bit much, but he'd probably have the level he used to knock out Tristan (which gets the same scaling anyway).
To clarify, they downscale a lot since 50% DK could wreck Ban and Wild. But they're still High 6-A, otherwise 100% DK would've killed the **** out of them.
He scale far higher than 50% deities rn anyway though it’s AM that contributed to the attack
Technically, he scales to the 100% deities now, since 50% SD (who can withstand her FC'd attacks) implies he can harm her.

Last edited:
I'm going to be semi-inactive until Friday.

After that, I'll also be a lot less busy.

Like I said before, let's wait for this portion of the arc to end before we start doing anything with Behemoth.

Liones seems like a bit much, but he'd probably have the level he used to knock out Tristan (which gets the same scaling anyway).

To clarify, they downscale a lot since 50% DK could wreck Ban and Wild. But they're still High 6-A, otherwise 100% DK would've killed the **** out of them.

Technically, he scales to the 100% deities now, since 50% SD (who can withstand her FC'd attacks) implies he can harm her.
high 6 a wild :eek:

Back