• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Yhwach has Class Z because there's astronomical distance (14.54 million km) and extreme mass (1.6704e16 kg) multiplied together.

Arthur is just known to make something disappear whenever he creates something, and the masses of the chunks certainly don't reach 1.6704e16 kg (aka >105 times the mass of Mount Everest).
Yeah but the landmasses are still be lifted by him which should be class p at least if only someone would attempt this. Would maintaining an atmosphere count for LS? Wouldn’t that be class E?

I wasn't referring to Camelot, and the Neo Camelot feat shouldn't be anything until it is calculated.

Only if it's an atmosphere the size of Earth's, which isn't accepted yet.

I wasn't referring to Camelot, and the Neo Camelot feat shouldn't be anything until it is calculated.

Only if it's an atmosphere the size of Earth's, which isn't accepted yet.
Neo Camelot is a bunch of heavy landmasses being floated by telekinesis it can easily be calced. Just use normal rock density and pixel scaling and voila you have your calc.

Firstly, where in that sentence did I suggest it's not difficult to calculate?

Secondly, I love how you very confidently keep saying stuff that you can't even do yourself is super easy, especially when tons of people have told you that tons of shots can't actually be calculated due to a lack of references for scaling.

Last edited:
Firstly, where in that sentence did I say it can't be calculated? In fact, what part of that sentence even suggested something of the sort?

Secondly, I love how you very confidently keep saying stuff that you can't even do yourself is super easy, especially when tons of people have told you that tons of shots can't actually be calculated due to a lack of references for scaling.
Here I think makai might have clearer shots. Making a few assumptions won’t hurt.

There's a point where assumptions just become another word for making shit up, which you'd have to do for many of these land masses to be calculated.

She still loved him like that when he was 13. This is cope.
Does this really surprise us…

I thought pulling land masses to other dimensions is class z which is the case for yhwach bleach
I’m about to 1v1 you IRL Speedster…

Yhwach has Class Z because there's astronomical distance (14.54 million km) and extreme mass (1.6704e16 kg) multiplied together.
Isn’t the distance assumed through the hour on a clock + lightning speed movement?
Seems iffy
Arthur is just known to make something disappear whenever he creates something, and the masses of the chunks certainly don't reach 1.6704e16 kg (aka >105 times the mass of Mount Everest).
The masses of the chunks could be as heavy as this that’s not the problem, we litteraly can’t even calc the feat.

Yeah but the landmasses are still be lifted by him which should be class p at least if only someone would attempt this. Would maintaining an atmosphere count for LS? Wouldn’t that be class E?
speedster we CAN’T CALC THIS FEAT for now

Neo Camelot is a bunch of heavy landmasses being floated by telekinesis it can easily be calced. Just use normal rock density and pixel scaling and voila you have your calc.
You need a point of reference to px calc and have precise angsizing.
Only 2 to 3 panels we have have points of reference and it’s not even the best ones…

Here I think makai might have clearer shots. Making a few assumptions won’t hurt.
We can’t assume sizes for a calc Speedster

I mean using ironside height as a scale could work.
For 1 panel yeah…

Aren’t their planetoids and stuff?
what size ? Give us a precise way to get their sizes.

The only way to assume sizes is to have a clear statement about these planetoids being moons or real planets

Fine I asked nakaba about new Camelot we just need to wait
lmao

Speedster you gotta be trolling
Nah idek if he’s trolling and that’s what makes me worried for him

I was just coming up with ideas you guys need to lighten up
These ideas would be great to hear if they made sense Speedster the problem is that they don’t.

You compare it to another reference point.

For example, let's say Meliodas (who's 1.52 metres) is 5 pixels. If a sapling were ten pixels, it'd be 3.04 metres.
I already figured it out, thanks anyway.

I calculated how many pixels the attack of the sins had at the beginning and then at the end to see how many times it was bigger and I got 18x (it gave a broken number 18 comma and something)

I was just coming up with ideas you guys need to lighten up
That's not why I said bruh.

I don't mind if you come up with ideas.

Why I said bruh is because you said the exact same thing as you did a few comments ago, despite me explaining why that's not viable in all situations.

I've been thinking about a Timeframe for the realm creations.

What if we used their ages from the main story.

We know according to makai that they created their realms soon after. And we know that it was already completed during the first Holy War.

What if we used their ages from the main story.
NNT Supporters:
outrageous-vldl.gif

By ages from the main story, do you mean the time that passed between the Holy War and the current story?

Because we know for a fact that Original Demon/Chandler and Cusack were somehow already 6000 before they were sealed.

I was originally thinking from the time the Deities were created to the current story.

But maybe we can do from Deities creation to the First Holy War.

We don't know how long ago the deities were created. If we did, we definitely would've used that.

No, because SD was created at the same time as Demon King, and Demon King is only 1.5 billion years old because he was sent to Purgatory (where time runs 525948.766 x faster) 3,000 years ago by the Godesses.

We don't actually know how old they are chronologically in main universe time, just that it's over 9,000 because of OG Demon.

Last edited:
I forgot that the Demon King got sealed off in purgatory which actually helps with what I'm thinking off because there's no way they continued creating their realms whilst being sealed. iirc Time in Purgatory works differently from time in the main universe.

Actually why can't we just assume they're older than ludociel before getting sealed off?

Ludoshel is the same age as OG Demon, since all the Goddess/Demon ages from the databooks are pre-seal.

We wouldn't be assuming they're older, we'd be assuming they're the same age in order to make this work.

It'd be disingenuous.

Plus, the databook confirms that there's at least one goddess of even more advanced age.

No. Unfortunately this databook doesn't confirm the deities' ages.

Not SD, Ludoshel. It's impossible for a Goddess to be older than SD.

It's the guy who fought Rou during the Holy War.

oh.

I still really don't see what the problem would be with assuming the Deities are At Least the age of the oldest clan member bar the Deities.

Infact it would be much better if the databook gave their ages directly.

Back