• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Because the calculation you're proposing would use the creation of Ludoshel to the Holy War.

That doesn't work if the deities are actually older than Ludoshel to an unknown extent.

My original proposal was just using The Deities ages if it's stated. I only tried the ludociel route incase their ages were unknown.

I prefer actually using their age. Do you by chance have the Databook that had their ages?

Again, their ages aren't in the databooks.

But here's the databook that has Ludoshel and co's ages.
Anyway i was thinking about above

Speaking of that makai translate novel opening, shouldn't both deity at low ball should be also around both ludociel and original demon? Since both are stated as primordial. It's say soon after their birth, deity created their own realm and folks, "soon" Word shouldn't be use for long term as far i know, beside meliodas state if both deity born as a balancing world with mission to give an eternal war, so they shouldn't stay silent in long term before they created their own people.

Though?

Because the calculation you're proposing would use the creation of Ludoshel to the Holy War.

That doesn't work if the deities are actually older than Ludoshel to an unknown extent.
Though Makai and the demons were created « soon » after the birth of the deities

The OD might have an age similar to DK’s since he was the second demon.

I don’t think it’s a Huge leap in logic to say that they both were born around the same time meaning the dimensions were created just before OD and just after DK that has the same age

Is it speifically stated that the Demons were created soon after? Because that contradicts Goddesses being much older than Ludo.

Anyway i was thinking about above

Speaking of that makai translate novel opening, shouldn't both deity at low ball should be also around both ludociel and original demon?
They should have the same âge
Since both are stated as primordial. It's say soon after their birth, deity created their own realm and folks, "soon" Word shouldn't be use for long term as far i know,
Soon means « after a short time » so Yeah the dimension was created in a really short timeframe
beside meliodas state if both deity born as a balancing world with mission to give an eternal war, so they shouldn't stay silent in long term before they created their own people.
They were not born for this though, they started the war after Chaos created the giants and humans and after they sealed him cause He became racist

~6,000 years.
Heh? For the creation of the dimension ? But the deities had created them just before creating the members of their clans.

They specifically did ALL this to separate worlds why should the timeframe be the age of the oldest demons if we know it took a really short timeframe between their birth the creation of the dimensions soon after and the demon population.

I thought you guys were trying to use that a low-balled timeframe since it's soon, and these characters only came soon after to a vague extent. What other timeframe could you even draw from this when you involve the Holy War?

Why would that, in any capacity, be a year? 6,000 only comes from the ages of the Demons that were born after the realms existed, so there is literally no exact comparison that can be made because we don't really have another reference for 'soon'.

I thought you guys were trying to use that a low-balled timeframe since it's soon, and these characters only came soon after to a vague extent. What other timeframe could you even draw from this when you involve the Holy War?

Why would that, in any capacity, be a year? 6,000 only comes from the ages of the Demons that were born after the realms existed, so there is literally no exact comparison that can be made because we don't really have another reference for 'soon'.
The DK was created just before the separation of worlds a 6000 years timeframe Is way too big idek if the result Would be good.

The dimension creation happened between:

Birth of DK [Really short period of time]/Creation of the dimension/Creation of OD [6000 years pass]

The result would be an order of magnitude higher than DK's physical AP even if we used Purgatory DK's lifetime.
Ok it still Isn’t a good timeframe at all

couldn’t We at least divide by 2 using the 3000 years ago flashbacks where Makai was already created and perfectly fine

Ludoshel's birth to the current story is 9,000 years, and subtracting 3,000 is what gets the 6,000 figure.

The databook ages are all pre-seal, hence why Jenna is 1,800 rather than over 3,000 and it lists all the pre-seal demon ages from previous databooks.

Ludoshel's birth to the current story is 9,000 years, and subtracting 3,000 is what gets the 6,000 figure.

The databook ages are all pre-seal, hence why Jemma is 1500 rather than over 3,000 and it lists all the pre-seal demon ages from previous databooks.
Okay let’s Go With 6k but it’s a gigantic lowball

i mean, we can just keep high 4-c.

either way, this feat will be regulated to a creation feat rather than physical strength.

either way, this feat will be regulated to a creation feat rather than physical strength.
Why not? Their magic can be scale to physically since demon king literally absorb massive source magic in the lake to gained his peak form and strength.

But yes keep in mind, i wouldn't argue this anymore, too much hypothically that oftenly leading to controversy unless we have other proof.

Waiting for arthur creation feats seem best option for now, cause it's have actual timeframe we can confirm not really vague like those two.

Why not? Their magic can be scale to physically since demon king literally absorb massive source magic in the lake to gained his peak form and strength.

But yes keep in mind, i wouldn't argue this anymore, too much hypothically that oftenly leading to controversy unless we have other proof.

Waiting for arthur creation feats seem best option for now, cause it's have actual timeframe we can confirm not really vague like those two.
Yeah their creations are made through a magic energy output it should scale to their AP

Chaos will anyway scale With his creations since his RW Is used to deal damage.

Not stated, and we don't even use that kind of logic on other verses.

Make another CRT if you really believe this.

Not stated,
What Would they use ?
and we don't even use that kind of logic on other verses.
The creation page states that if a character uses a similar method to create things and to harm people it’s possible to scale creation feats to AP

The only energy type they have Is magic which is the same thing they use to Both create things (like elements darkness etc…) and attack their opps their creation Is connected to their other abilities
Make another CRT if you really believe this.
I won’t it’s way too long and controversial they will have heart attacks by seeing a 4-C NNT CRT

Chaos’s power is the perfect exemple of AP being connected to creations he uses the exact same energy to create and inflict damage

if we get one day to the point of scaling creation feats to the AP their magic will be 4-C

What Would they use ?
Who the **** knows? We don't see it. Plus, while magic often does scale to physicals, there are forms of magic that don't.

DK's Ruler is actually a very good example of this because it would've successfully nullified the final combo, whereas he couldn't.
The creation page states that if a character uses a similar method to create things and to harm people it’s possible to scale creation feats to AP
Not the point.
The only energy type they have Is magic which is the same thing they use to Both create things (like elements darkness etc…) and attack their opps their creation Is connected to their other abilities
Darkness can make constructs, but we see nothing about it making entire realities that are made of different materials.

Though, admittedly SD's graces might have something similar to how the Greeks saw the classical elements.
I won’t it’s way too long and controversial they will have heart attacks by seeing a 4-C NNT CRT
Kay, then there'll be no change in the first place, so I'm not going to bother with this.

Who the **** knows? We don't see it. Plus, while magic often does scale to physicals, there are forms of magic that don't.
Is there another form of energy that they could use? If not why should we assume it’s not through their main output of
DK's Ruler is actually a very good example of this because it would've successfully nullified the final combo, whereas he couldn't.
DK Ruler does not output energy.

Not the point.
It’s an argument we could make
Darkness can make constructs, but we see nothing about it making entire realities that are made of different materials.
Magic can be used to create entire dimensions, Cath’s dimension, Neo Camelot probably Makai and Tenkai, fairy world, possibly the world beyond
Though, admittedly SD's graces might have something similar to how the Greeks saw the classical elements.
The graces can be used to create entire realities through magic
Kay, then there'll be no change in the first place, so I'm not going to bother with this.
Yeah we’ll see this later

Aether quickly calced Makai including the 6 stars we could see in the Behemot panel it’s apparently 4-A iirc we should add « 4-A with Creation (Soon after their birth the deities had created their dimensions) | possibly 0 (Meliodas is the goat No matter what Py Pasura thinks about it) »

Is there another form of energy that they could use? If not why should we assume it’s not through their main output of
We shouldn't assume anything. That's the point.

We don't even see DK create anything like this in the series, so there's no references that we can gleam.
DK Ruler does not output energy.
It'd still be limited to DK's AP by this kind of logic. But we know it's not.

Don't even get me started with the shit Melascula and Merlin have done.
Magic can be used to create entire dimensions, Cath’s dimension, Neo Camelot
Technically, we don't know if magic was involved in any of them since Chaos' reality control isn't called magic.
probably Makai and Tenkai, fairy world
That's kinda circular reasoning.
The graces can be used to create entire realities through magic
I said might because it's kind of specific. We know at least that it can make an ocean and an atmosphere.
Aether quickly calced Makai including the 6 stars we could see in the Behemot panel it’s apparently 4-A iirc we should add « 4-A with Creation
That should definitely be a CRT.

Not the point.

How’s life? Any progress? No hard feeling about yesterday?

We shouldn't assume anything. That's the point.
Mid
We don't even see DK create anything like this in the series, so there's no references that we can gleam.
Double mid
It'd still be limited to DK's AP by this kind of logic. But we know it's not.
Absorption is a completely unrelated thing
Don't even get me started with the shit Melascula and Merlin have done.
Ratio
Technically, we don't know if magic was involved in any of them since Chaos' reality control isn't called magic.
Isn’t it stated that it’s Chaos magic in the Q&A we use for lifting strength ?
I said might because it's kind of specific. We know at least that it can make an ocean and an atmosphere.
It also has a possible sun like light source
That should definitely be a CRT.
Ye

Back