• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Already did that
You’re the goat
but got rejected
Idek why it would be calc stacking since we base their reactions off of the natural lightnings they reacted to

Ig we can also use the 4kota magic page statement about the elements being natural.

And we can argue further about Guila being relative to accepted lightning timers
Maybe it can get reevaluated
Yeah would be great

That’s makai here’s online so ask him

Why is ragnarok grand cross 2c?
Yggdrasil Is akin to God Of War Ragnarok, a tree that houses the universes of Jotunheim, niffleheim etc… they are separate Spacetimes which qualifies for 2-C (We know they are universes btw in the « Memory of Yggdrasil » section it is confirmed that Midgard contains our planet Earth (it is basically our universe)

Some characters like Skoll and Hati are about to consume the source of energy of the concept of Sun and moon across Yggdrasil seemingly putting everything in danger on a 2-C scale

Other characters have their existence tied to their own universe like Freyr it’s him that maintain the structure of his world which could grant him some Uni to Uni+ good soup depending on how we treat it

We need videos and screenshots for the future profiles.
I already sent some a few days ago specifying that Speed Would have to dig deeper since i am in a rush IRL

I think some of the feats can be discussed and nothing outside of Yggdrasil will be accepted as 2-C but Low 2-C could be great

Fortunately, I have a video of the wolf.
I have the scans on the sandboxes I made
I don’t have much time since it’s 00:26 in France but i’ll send a few things about the demonic beasts the Ragnarok sins are fighting.

Hraesvelgr: It’s a bird that basically Is responsible for the beginning of Ragnarok the entire land Is covered by snow cause he stopped creating wind with his wings idrk how to calc that but ig clearing the entire Planet from it’s clouds and snow with his wings seems pretty cool. (At least should be > 6-B)

Eikthyrnir: It’s a deer that Is the manifestation of all life accross Yggdrasil, not only accross a single universe… across the entirety of ALL of Yggdrasil. The concept of water and life Is linked to him. (2-C if i speak)

Skoll and Hati: Two wolves that will bring forth destruction by chasing and eating the sun and moon which ultimately lead to the end of everything… Ragnarok. They can pretty much take on the Gods we knew at the time, the sun and moon aren’t just like our sun and moon it seems like they are embodiments of the sources of life that are Both the sun and moon in Ragnarok basically eating these embodiments lead to Eternal darkness accross ALL of Yggdrasil for ALL Gods. (Clearly 2-C)

Another beast Is out but his story will be revealed later (tier 0 incoming 😠)

I’d Also argue that the main grand cross storyline characters like 7 catastrophies should scale to their spécial attacks as the effects of their catastrophies are canon to the story Shin could easily get to 6-A or High 6-A while being way weaker than Lillia that Is a supposed Planet buster

We need videos and/or photos for the future profiles.
Byashura should the demon clan have clairvoyance since they can see others that are looking at them trough magic balls even those that want to be hidden?(Also Galand predicted Merlin teleportation before it even hit) also why don’t high ranking demons have telepathy? They can’t read minds but they can share their thoughts with others. Also shouldn’t ban in zero sign have resistance to ESP and telepathy?

Byashura should the demon clan have clairvoyance since they can see others that are looking at them trough magic balls even those that want to be hidden?
Wasn't that Zeldris?
(Also Galand predicted Merlin teleportation before it even hit)
Merlin already snapped her fingers. What he did was escape the spell's range after it was deployed.

Besides, even if he did it before, that's not necessarily prediction.
also why don’t high ranking demons have telepathy? They can’t read minds but they can share their thoughts with others.
I don't recall anyone except Zeldris and Demon King initiating telepathic the contact (i.e, when Zeldris talks to the former Commandments, and Demon King talks to him in that same chapter). Are there more instances?
Also shouldn’t ban in zero sign have resistance to ESP and telepathy?
ESP is reasonable, but nobody was actively targeting Ban with telepathy.

Wasn't that Zeldris?

Merlin already snapped her fingers. What he did was escape the spell's range after it was deployed.

I don't recall anyone except Zeldris and Demon King initiating telepathic the contact. Are there more instances?

Monspeet did the same thing as well also Estarossa knew that the sins were watching them from the magic ball. Meliodas does telepathy, Estarossa does telepathy and Zeldris does telepathy and the demon king too. For Galand it could be some sort of danger sense. Fairy heart reading is passive it can be turn off but it’s normally passive.

Wasn't that Zeldris?

I don't recall anyone except Zeldris and Demon King initiating telepathic the contact. Are there more instances?

Monspeet did the same thing as well also Estarossa knew that the sins were watching them from the magic ball. Meliodas does telepathy, Estarossa does telepathy and Zeldris does telepathy and the demon king too. For Galand it could be some sort of danger sense.
Wasn't that Zeldris?

I don't recall anyone except Zeldris and Demon King initiating telepathic the contact (i.e, when Zeldris talks to the former Commandments, and Demon King talks to him in that same chapter). Are there more instances?

any progress? Also once your done with the profile updates please give some input to the ongoing nnt crts.

Monspeet did the same thing as well
When?
also Estarossa knew that the sins were watching them from the magic ball.
I just found that. All the Ten Cs saw noticed the Sins at Danafor, so this is fine.
Meliodas does telepathy, Estarossa does telepathy
I found the instances of that. So, we know that a hand full of closely related Demons have Telepathy. That's not enough for all of them.
For Galand it could be some sort of danger sense.
That's not shown.
Fairy heart reading is passive it can be turn off but it’s normally passive.
Ten Cs aren't all fairies, and Gloxinia was entirely focused on Meliodas.

Last edited:
When?

I just found that. All the Ten Cs saw noticed the Sins at Danafor, so this is fine.

I found the instances of that. So, we know that a hand full of closely related Demons have Telepathy. That's not enough for all of them.

That's not shown.

Ten Cs aren't all fairies, and Gloxinia was entirely focused on Meliodas.
  • Summons over fifty lesser demons at once and has them go straight to their deaths this is telepathy and other high ranking demons do similar things.
  • Also monspeet was aware of the sins watching him trough a magic ball and releases his blood lust and fires a hellfire bird at them.
  • I meant gloxinia
    Monspeet did the same thing as well also Estarossa knew that the sins were watching them from the magic ball. Meliodas does telepathy, Estarossa does telepathy and Zeldris does telepathy and the demon king too. For Galand it could be some sort of danger sense.

any progress? Also once your done with the profile updates please give some input to the ongoing nnt crts.

Summons over fifty lesser demons at once and has them go straight to their deaths this is telepathy
That's fine then.
and other high ranking demons do similar things.
My man, can you please give evidence, or some kind of event for me to pin down the source? You've given a single scan throughout this whole discussion, and I've had to find the rest.

Anyway, I recall Chandler, Cusack's demon form and Zeldris doing this, but that's about it. Where's the other instances?
Also monspeet was aware of the sins watching him trough a magic ball and releases his blood lust and fires a hellfire bird at them.
Not telepathy.

That's fine then.

My man, can you please give evidence or some kind of event? You've given a single scan throughout this whole discussion, and I've had to find the rest.

Anyway, I recall Chandler, Cusack's demon form and Zeldris doing this, but that's about it. Where's the other instances?

Not telepathy.
The monspeet see the sins trough the magic ball should count for clairvoyance. I think their is enough for telepathy for the demon clan

Again, that's fine.

You've given me a few characters who either focus mainly on magic, have very unique abilities, or are the sons of a telepath.

Yes, as I said, that's fine.

No offence, but you don't need to keep re-quoting and repeating yourself.

I was about to start.

I just need to get something small in order first.
Also once your done with the profile updates please give some input to the ongoing nnt crts. Also could you do Meliodas first just a small favour?

That it works on everyone, but better on demons?

Here a human is hit by it , and here is another human being hit by it so it works against other races that are not demons.

Monspiet explained it destroy demon's darkness so it does extra damage against them then to other races.

If that is what you are refering to.

Edit:Here is a bonus that it doesn't work on goddesses
Yes, as I said, that's fine.

No offence, but you don't need to keep re-quoting and repeating yourself.

I was about to start.

I just need to get something small in order first.

Back