• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

kqh9nd8bo9711.gif
images

Just wanna asking something,
Doesn't this baste dungeon calculation feat was applicable for lifting strength?
I mean it's get destroyed by their arm wrestle sheer strength which cause energy push each other.
Maybe it can be LS from force method i guess?

Are you talking about DK's arm? Nothing suggests it was passive, and even transforming into True Magic and being around Zeldris and co didn't do anything.

Are you talking about DK's arm? Nothing suggests it was passive, and even transforming into True Magic and being around Zeldris and co didn't do anything.
Yeah but he doesn’t want to destroy his he friends of course but normally it’s always active when in the form.

Rabbit's gone.

I'll make a general post somewhere tomorrow.
Alright and good luck. Could you do us a favour after the profile updates could you add the grand cross profiles to the sins pages? Would a crt need to be made for the grand cross profile creation? Also could you repopen makai nanatsu/4koa crt and apply the accepted changes? Here

They should just be separate pages. That's how we treat video game incarnations.

A CRT wouldn't be needed.

I'll add them at a later time.

Sandboxes aren't profiles. If they were actually profiles, they'd probably have been wiped off the site for quality control.

In that case, yes.

I'll add them when they actually exist.
Also would their need to be a crt for e 2c ap thing in grand cross? Is it actually 2c?
I don’t have much time since it’s 00:26 in France but i’ll send a few things about the demonic beasts the Ragnarok sins are fighting.

Hraesvelgr: It’s a bird that basically Is responsible for the beginning of Ragnarok the entire land Is covered by snow cause he stopped creating wind with his wings idrk how to calc that but ig clearing the entire Planet from it’s clouds and snow with his wings seems pretty cool. (At least should be > 6-B)

Eikthyrnir: It’s a deer that Is the manifestation of all life accross Yggdrasil, not only accross a single universe… across the entirety of ALL of Yggdrasil. The concept of water and life Is linked to him. (2-C if i speak)

Skoll and Hati: Two wolves that will bring forth destruction by chasing and eating the sun and moon which ultimately lead to the end of everything… Ragnarok. They can pretty much take on the Gods we knew at the time, the sun and moon aren’t just like our sun and moon it seems like they are embodiments of the sources of life that are Both the sun and moon in Ragnarok basically eating these embodiments lead to Eternal darkness accross ALL of Yggdrasil for ALL Gods. (Clearly 2-C)

Another beast Is out but his story will be revealed later (tier 0 incoming 😠)

I’d Also argue that the main grand cross storyline characters like 7 catastrophies should scale to their spécial attacks as the effects of their catastrophies are canon to the story Shin could easily get to 6-A or High 6-A while being way weaker than Lillia that Is a supposed Planet buster

Back