• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Merlin was responsible for its reappearance in the first place after Meliodas broke it. The reason why it kept reforming was because DK was still alive.

Merlin was responsible for its reappearance in the first place after Meliodas broke it. The reason why it kept reforming was because DK was still alive.
I don’t believe so, Merlin’s spell spam casting themselves isn’t anything new, all she would have to do is reactivate it once and if she wanted it to she could just make the spell keep coming back, which is what she did, if the caster having to die was a stipulation for the curse being done, Meliodas would’ve still been cursed by the supreme diety.

It doesn’t help your case that the text outright states she’s the one who brought it back all along as a reveal, it never supports the notion that she brought it back once and it just stayed around because the demon king was alive, we learn outright that she brought it back to make the sins want a reason to fight the demon king, which they ended up doing, aiding her plan

Also regardless, my whole point was that she casted the spell in general, the same spell that requires someone to be as strong the supreme diety or demon king to destroy it, which could imply she’s around their strength level

I don’t believe so, Merlin’s spell spam casting themselves isn’t anything new, all she would have to do is reactivate it once and if she wanted it to she could just make the spell keep coming back, which is what she did, if the caster having to die was a stipulation for the curse being done, Meliodas would’ve still been cursed by the supreme diety.

It doesn’t help your case that the text outright states she’s the one who brought it back all along as a reveal, it never supports the notion that she brought it back once and it just stayed around because the demon king was alive, we learn outright that she brought it back to make the sins want a reason to fight the demon king, which they ended up doing, aiding her plan

Also regardless, my whole point was that she casted the spell in general, the same spell that requires someone to be as strong the supreme diety or demon king to destroy it, which could imply she’s around their strength level
You do have a point here

I don’t believe so, Merlin’s spell spam casting themselves isn’t anything new, all she would have to do is reactivate it once and if she wanted it to she could just make the spell keep coming back, which is what she did,
Merlin typically needs some sort of hand movement or incantation in order to cast a spell (especially one on that level), unless she pre set something (which wouldn't make sense in that context).

Hell, she doesn't even have her sacred treasure here.
if the caster having to die was a stipulation for the curse being done, Meliodas would’ve still been cursed by the supreme diety.
They make the distinction themselves when Meliodas' curse is broken and SD's isn't.

Also, SD was in another dimension at the time.
It doesn’t help your case that the text outright states she’s the one who brought it back all along as a reveal,
You're just arguing the subject with the subject here. We know she brought back the curse; the argument is whether or not she was the one constantly resurrecting it.
it never supports the notion that she brought it back once and it just stayed around because the demon king was alive, we learn outright that she brought it back to make the sins want a reason to fight the demon king, which they ended up doing, aiding her plan
It also never supports your notion at all. In fact, the curse automatically disappears anyway when Demon King finally dies, suggesting that it's completely tied to his existence.
My argument is that the curse was completely tied to DK still. All she did was re-established something that was broken, but not technically gone forever and still tied (as before) to DK's existence.

Last edited:
Merlin typically needs some sort of hand movement in order to cast a spell, unless she pre set something (which wouldn't make sense in that context). So that explanation makes no sense.

Hell, she doesn't even have her sacred treasure here.

They make the distinction themselves when Meliodas' curse is broken and SD's isn't.

Also, SD was in another dimension at the time.

You're just arguing the subject with the subject here. We know she brought back the curse; the argument is whether or not she was the one constantly resurrecting it.

It also never supports your notion at all. In fact, the curse automatically disappears anyway when Demon King finally dies, suggesting that it's completely tied to his existence.

My argument is that the curse was completely tied to DK still. All she did was re-established something that was broken, but not technically gone forever and still tied (as before) to DK's existence.
But Meliodas erased the curse Merlin just recasted it.

No.

No showings otherwise is meaningless when his only physical feat is grabbing Melascula's face. What he has in AP is entirely magic and statements.

When da changes coming tho
images

Here's the post.

Even most of the wiki staff don't seem to have a solution.

If nothing comes up, I'll just make multiple different citations rather than ref groups.

Just A Butler told me the problem (though it's more like fandom had a problem with me).

I'll fix up the sandbox, spruce it up a little as well, plan out the changes, and do everything by tomorrow.

I've done a bit of source code experimentation, and it's more complex than I thought.

Shit's going a bit pear-shaped. But I can resolve it.

Again, they actually need to be released as profiles for me to create a template. Your Grand Cross pages are just sandboxes.

Fine. Hby?

I haven't actually released them onto the profiles. I'm doing them all at once.
How do I do that? I am doing great. Why not do them gradually wouldn’t that be easier? that’s just a suggestion

The Supreme Diety seemingly had and used ocean when she and the demon king were fighting Elizabeth and Meliodas [Ocean is the only water related ability she could logically even have since water manipulation isn’t a standard ability goddess have, it wasn’t stated to be something else, and Tarmiel got his power directly from her]
So I guess the argument of weather or not she can use her graces or not can be put to rest

IMG_3092.png

I know they are already listed on her profile but the note about how she should logically be able to use them because she made them can be removed now, since we don’t have to make assumptions of her being able to use it anymore since she outright did

The Supreme Diety seemingly had and used ocean when she and the demon king were fighting Elizabeth and Meliodas [Ocean is the only water related ability she could logically even have since water manipulation isn’t a standard ability goddess have, it wasn’t stated to be something else, and Tarmiel got his power directly from her]
So I guess the argument of weather or not she can use her graces or not can be put to rest

IMG_3092.png

I know they are already listed on her profile but the note about how she should logically be able to use them because she made them can be removed now, since we don’t have to make assumptions of her being able to use it anymore since she outright did

Fair

Also can someone calc King’s Chastiefol blitzing Guila ?

Here she can fight evenly With the likes of Base unequiped Meli and Ban that are physical casual lightning timers (Dominating them to the point of 1v3ing them)

I can just fix them up after I add the changes, which will hopefully be later today.

But, y'all are also saying there's some 2-C shit.

I can just fix them up after I add the changes, which will hopefully be later today.

But, y'all are also saying there's some 2-C shit.
That’s makai here’s online so ask him
Fair

Also can someone calc King’s Chastiefol blitzing Guila ?

Here she can fight evenly With the likes of Base unequiped Meli and Ban that are physical casual lightning timers (Dominating them to the point of 1v3ing them)
Why is ragnarok grand cross 2c?

Back