• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Zeldris Is badass, the miasma Is confirmed to be here since the beginning of the creation of Makai.

Elizabeth can maintain her light barrier for a week (at least), Tristan for 6 hours.

Demons might attack the group cuz they think they are Camelot knights (Some of the Chaos soldiers apparently hurt some demons)

Arthur Is spying on the 4kota

I'll do the profiles stuff sunday, monday or tuesday.

I just had to wait for something else to do with the tabber coding, and got a bit tired of the spam comments.
I recommend doing one at a time if it’s easier make the 4 knights profile first than the nnt upgrades and then the grand cross profiles.
I found it a little similar to DK's final form in his body
did you finish the gran cross profile for the last 2 sins (Merlin and Gowther)

bruh, I'm literally about to do it in two hours.

also, delegating pages will probably take longer. i've had to do smaller verse changes than this (marvel, doctor who and other verses), and it was a shitshow in terms of clashing edits.

bruh, I'm literally about to do it in two hours.

also, delegating pages will probably take longer. i've had to do smaller verse changes than this (marvel, doctor who and other verses), and it was a shitshow in terms of clashing edits.
I guess we will have to take your word for it again I forgot how many times but that’s neither here nor their. How’s life? Also are you about to start in two hours or finish in two hours?

Fine. Hby?

What is antaniak? And don't tell me this is some kind of wordplay joke.
The girl in the 4 knights who can control small creatures. Also are you making the 4 knights and grand cross profiles as well? Just remove the 2c thing until a crt is made. Also add limited life manipulation for all grand cross characters( they can heal themselves by dealing damage). And limited invulnerability( weak attacks do zero damage) Also since grand cross characters don’t have stamina bar does that mean they have infinite stamina?

Right, I'm starting the revisions.

There's a few things we forgot about (the FC'd combo that killed DK, namely), but they can be done after.

Nothing's wrong. I'm just in the middle of something.

Fine. Hby?

9-12 is already agreed on.
I am doing great so with 12 FC what would the end result of the sins combine attack be? Also have you read the new 4 knights chapter?
This changes is gonna take forever. Since it's only byasura working on all the sourcing and coding and shit why can't we get another mod to help out?
Zeldris Is badass, the miasma Is confirmed to be here since the beginning of the creation of Makai.

Elizabeth can maintain her light barrier for a week (at least), Tristan for 6 hours.

Demons might attack the group cuz they think they are Camelot knights (Some of the Chaos soldiers apparently hurt some demons)

Arthur Is spying on the 4kota

8 exatons. Which isn't actually M-CL+, just M-CL, I was misremembering the numbers.

Yes.
With enchantment Multipliers it would be moon level do we accept that Arthur could have 10x enchantment amp with Excalibur? Also should tarmiel durability stay the same? Durability: Island level (Took attacks from Truth Absorbed Estarossa who had comparable power to him. Quickly reformed from an attack from Truth/Reticence Estarossa, which killed his human host body). Regeneration makes him hard to kill. | Island level (Should be somewhat comparable to Fallen Angel Mael)

Anyway, the revision is almost half done.

I'll start earlier tomorrow, and I've got most of the antics created by source coding down, so I should be done by tomorrow or Tuesday (both days off for me).

If it's just could, then sure.

No, because he's been wrecked by far weaker characters in both bodies, and the only attack from Estarossa that didn't tear him to pieces was that one claw strike.
He survived Derieri combo star which is no easy feat.

I'll start earlier tomorrow, and I've got most of the antics created by source coding down, so I should be done by tomorrow or Tuesday (both days off for me).
Which pages were updated out of curiosity of course.

Also shouldn’t high ranking demons get elemental npi since they can interact with tarmiel with darkness?

He survived Derieri combo star which is no easy feat.
His body was considerably warped.
Also shouldn’t high ranking demons get elemental npi since they can interact with tarmiel with darkness?
We don't know if it's something unique to Estarossa. For example, not all god-tier Demons revolve their Darkness at high speed to create a vacuum when it should be within many of their capabilities.

His body was considerably warped.

We don't know if it's something unique to Estarossa. For example, not all god-tier Demons revolve their Darkness at high speed to create a vacuum when it should be within many of their capabilities.
Yeah but he popped himself back and wasn’t impressed. Monspeet interacts with tarmiel same for Derieri same for Galand. Also Estarossa was turned into a demon with the commandment so he isn’t that different.

Yeah but he popped himself back and wasn’t impressed.
Chandler and Cusack were decapitated by Arthur, yet they weren't impressed because the assault ultimately amounted to nothing.

In this same vein, Tarmiel didn't really withstand anything, but also was utterly unaffected in the long run.
Monspeet interacts with tarmiel same for Derieri same for Galand.
Mostly without darkness, meaning he's probably adopting a tangible form.
Also Estarossa was turned into a demon with the commandment so he isn’t that different.
That's completely ignoring the point. Differences don't matter because characters can just have unique ways of using techniques.

And even then, this is a terrible argument. Just being a demon means nothing when demons themselves have unique powers.

Back