• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

Nothing of 5-C, 4-C and 2-C for Escanor, when I was going to create a tabber for his Ragnarok version I found that he along with Gowther are the only sins that don't have a Ragnarok version

my sandbox is still very incomplete, I need to add, change and remove some things
Byashura can help don’t worry let’s just make the sins profiles the ragnarok bosses and that’s all for now until we get more info on other characters and after the profile updates the grand cross sandboxes can be published.
I'm planning to fix your formatting later.
just a heads up link the grand cross profiles to their canon pages and leave a note saying that grand cross feats cannot be used for the canon characters similar to how they did it for heroes and xenoverse 2

why are we sandboxing for grand cross sins and commandments? if they have the same feats in the anime.

Wouldn't it be better to create profiles just for their special versions and for other characters that aren't part of the anime?

why are we sandboxing for grand cross sins and commandments? if they have the same feats in the anime.

Wouldn't it be better to create profiles just for their special versions and for other characters that aren't part of the anime?
all versions of Escanor had the same anime feats (since the anime story is told in the game) as he has no special version it would be a copy of the original profile with just a few different skills

Doing the sins would be easier and faster and yes we can make other grand cross profiles after the sins are complete

I'm planning to fix your formatting later.
All Grand cross characters can all heal by damaging others it is called life steal what abilty is this? Also all characters in grand cross can change targets and all their attacks hit unless the opponent is using evasion what ability is that? Also ultimates bypass evasion. Also grand cross characters take zero damage from attacks that are from weak characters? Is that limited invulnerability?

Looks like Chaos can use his soldiers powers he manipulated her insects.

All Grand cross characters can all heal by damaging others it is called life steal what abilty is this? Also all characters in grand cross can change targets and all their attacks hit unless the opponent is using evasion what ability is that? Also ultimates bypass evasion. Also grand cross characters take zero damage from attacks that are from weak characters? Is that limited invulnerability?
Stop talking about GC Here use the GC thread this one Is for NNT and 4kota

Looks like Chaos can use his soldiers powers he manipulated her insects.

Stop talking about GC Here use the GC thread this one Is for NNT and 4kota
Arthur definitely needs portal creation inter dimensional range too. Also about Neo Camelot take it to calculation request thread and post it their it might be class T maybe P or even y or z if we are lucky. What’s the big deal about talking about grand cross here?

Arthur definitely needs portal creation inter dimensional range too.
It’s already accepted
Also about Neo Camelot take it to calculation request thread and post it their it might be class T maybe P or even y or z if we are lucky.
We have to wait for more info iirc
What’s the big deal about talking about grand cross here?
Wrong thread, people doesn’t necessarily wants to be spammed With things they do not care about especially when there’s a 7DS GC thread

It’s already accepted

We have to wait for more info iirc

Wrong thread, people doesn’t necessarily wants to be spammed With things they do not care about especially when there’s a 7DS GC thread
What about all the scans you posted? Ask a calc group member to calc it. It would be impressive.

Gigantic path with multiple big floating islands and the castle

Houses are there on the entrance island suggesting it’s big enough for people to live here

Separate Island with a mill and another one with mushrooms

Huge islands once she arrive at the castle’s elevator we can also see habitations a gigantic statue etc…

Another POV of the same scene that shows multiple huge floating islands upside down

Ironside’s island have a castle we can also see multiple small islands forming a kind of path and a whole field of flowers

His island is surrounded by huge other islands

And the castle in itself is huge

Tens of very long path leading to a giant island

With eye test I would say it’s easily beyond Class T even if we only measure what we can see
His boats can be included it’s also fueled by his powers

I asked Asura He did not answer i’m waiting until the upgrades for NNT are finished He Is already overwhelmed
I think I just didn't see it this month.

It's a pretty involved calc, so I'll probably leave it on the back burner if someone else doesn't do it.

And a few of the shots are just unusable due to lack of references, or certain dimensions (i.e, depth). Most of it is definitely doable, though.

Last edited:

It's a pretty involved calc, so I'll probably leave it on the back burner if someone else doesn't do it.

And a few of the shots are just unusable due to lack of references, or certain dimensions (i.e, depth). Most of it is definitely doable, though.
Any progress?

Are you still working on the sandbox?

It’s okay

Tell me which ones i’ll try to take other panels

Canada at least isn't a made up place 😭

Polar Bears> Kangarooes
🦦
Beavers > Polar Bears > Kangaroos > Otters
American_Beaver.jpg

Yeah, dangerous ******* birds. Hence the point.

600,000 pesos, my guy, 600,000 pesos

Back