• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

and the guy says something about incarnating the energy of the Sun and the Moon but I don't know if he was referring to Skoll and Hati. because right after he says that comes Skoll and Hati and he calls them naughty, and says that about the Sun and the Moon
Ask makai to explain it

and the guy says something about incarnating the energy of the Sun and the Moon but I don't know if he was referring to Skoll and Hati. because right after he says that comes Skoll and Hati and he calls them naughty
He talks about the two artefacts behind Skoll and Hati

https://cubari..moe/read/imgur/lmx8kQw/1/1/

remove one of the dots before moe to see spoilers for chapter 101

shit Is brutal

Meliodas using Full Counter in the final attack of the sins would not be a proof of Full Counter not being magic? since Gowther used a power that nullified magic

Last edited:
Could you do me one more favour and make a tabber for rimuru one for his slime key and the other for his demon lord key. Also could you add the images of the different Meliodas for each tabber?
I already learned how to do it, could you provide me with some images of Meliodas?

Could you do me one more favour and make a tabber for rimuru one for his slime key and the other for his demon lord key. Also could you add the images of the different Meliodas for each tabber?
Finished, see if it turned out good.
That is a bit tricky just put green Meliodas the one that has a counter and ultimate that stuns I think he is called green captain Meliodas.
I only went to see this after it was finished

Good news after the profile updates the grand cross profiles should be done by then(hopefully). After all this we definitely need an award.

Back