• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

He didn't give Ominous Nebula to Zeldris. It's Zeldris' original magic power, much like how Combo Star was Derieri's original magic and that True Magic form was Meliodas'.

What he leant Zeldris was some of his magic power, which allows him to invert and nullify magic attacks. This is why Zeldris was able to use Ominous Bind in Cursed By Light, despite DK taking back the magic power and possessing him in the previous arc.
ByAsura why nnt supporters can not help you for profile upgrades?

No offence intended, but most of you guys either aren't very good at editing or can't really edit at all.

This is 70+ pages of ratings changes (including citations) and multiple new profiles.

Also, I'd have to communicate with other people at the same time as editing and discussing the ratings in the ongoing threads. So it'd ultimately be a slower process.

Last edited:
No offence intended, but most of you guys either aren't very good at editing or can't really edit at all.

This is 70+ pages of ratings changes (including citations) and multiple new profiles.

Also, I'd have to communicate with other people at the same time as editing and discussing the ratings in the ongoing threads. So it'd ultimately be a slower process.
I'm not offended anyway, I just said I want to help you make it shorter and lessen the burden on you.

https://cubari..moe/read/imgur/aPt0PPl/1/1/

Erase one of the dots before « moe » to read chapter 100

Chaos gifted Macduff gloves that amp his strength 4 or 5 folds We should grant him (Limited stat Amp for Macduff)

Chaos gifted Teaninich the whistle of Cynoprosopi that summon purgatory winged beasts (grant Limited Summoning to her)

Percy has sealing for being able to restrict Teaninich using his minions it seems like strength doesn’t work on them

Percy can’t revive people that are « too dead »

Chion’s Death Sky Burial scales higher than Purgatory heat for being able to vape instantly a purgatory beast it grants him Heat Manip and damage boost

If you could be so kind as to provide the scans for the feats in ragnarok.
I don’t have much time since it’s 00:26 in France but i’ll send a few things about the demonic beasts the Ragnarok sins are fighting.

Hraesvelgr: It’s a bird that basically Is responsible for the beginning of Ragnarok the entire land Is covered by snow cause he stopped creating wind with his wings idrk how to calc that but ig clearing the entire Planet from it’s clouds and snow with his wings seems pretty cool. (At least should be > 6-B)

Eikthyrnir: It’s a deer that Is the manifestation of all life accross Yggdrasil, not only accross a single universe… across the entirety of ALL of Yggdrasil. The concept of water and life Is linked to him. (2-C if i speak)

Skoll and Hati: Two wolves that will bring forth destruction by chasing and eating the sun and moon which ultimately lead to the end of everything… Ragnarok. They can pretty much take on the Gods we knew at the time, the sun and moon aren’t just like our sun and moon it seems like they are embodiments of the sources of life that are Both the sun and moon in Ragnarok basically eating these embodiments lead to Eternal darkness accross ALL of Yggdrasil for ALL Gods. (Clearly 2-C)

Another beast Is out but his story will be revealed later (tier 0 incoming 😠)

I’d Also argue that the main grand cross storyline characters like 7 catastrophies should scale to their spécial attacks as the effects of their catastrophies are canon to the story Shin could easily get to 6-A or High 6-A while being way weaker than Lillia that Is a supposed Planet buster

Last edited:
I might as well just do my own version of the calculation at this point. I can't really lay it out.

Yes.
A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass. Are photons quantum particles? Would that make arc quantum manipulation(macro quantum)?

What was the problem With Mael dispersal feat already ?

I saw people assuming 5 seconds timeframes for feats that doesn’t look as fast as his.

And reading the comments on the calc everyone thought it would be better to use the entire UK
I'd love to use it, but we don't have enough evidence to assume the storm wasn't just dispersed beyond the horizon at that point.

Also, I have lots of problems with the mass that I explained somewhere (I'll try to find it).

Edit: This thread.
A photon is a particle representing a quantum of light or other electromagnetic radiation. A photon carries energy proportional to the radiation frequency but has zero rest mass. Are photons quantum particles? Would that make arc quantum manipulation(macro quantum)?
I don't think producing light or manipulating it is enough for Quantum Manipulation.
He has begun
Let's give Speed a chance.

Last edited:
I'd love to use it, but we don't have enough evidence to assume the storm wasn't just dispersed beyond the horizon at that point.

Also, I have lots of problems with the mass that I explained somewhere (I'll try to find it).

I don't think producing light or manipulating it is enough for Quantum Manipulation.

Let's give Speed a chance.
Well what about monspeets statement? Here Appreciated

I don’t have much time since it’s 00:26 in France but i’ll send a few things about the demonic beasts the Ragnarok sins are fighting.

Hraesvelgr: It’s a bird that basically Is responsible for the beginning of Ragnarok the entire land Is covered by snow cause he stopped creating wind with his wings idrk how to calc that but ig clearing the entire Planet from it’s clouds and snow with his wings seems pretty cool. (At least should be > 6-B)

Eikthyrnir: It’s a deer that Is the manifestation of all life accross Yggdrasil, not only accross a single universe… across the entirety of ALL of Yggdrasil. The concept of water and life Is linked to him. (2-C if i speak)

Skoll and Hati: Two wolves that will bring forth destruction by chasing and eating the sun and moon which ultimately lead to the end of everything… Ragnarok. They can pretty much take on the Gods we knew at the time, the sun and moon aren’t just like our sun and moon it seems like they are embodiments of the sources of life that are Both the sun and moon in Ragnarok basically eating these embodiments lead to Eternal darkness accross ALL of Yggdrasil for ALL Gods. (Clearly 2-C)

Another beast Is out but his story will be revealed later (tier 0 incoming 😠)

I’d Also argue that the main grand cross storyline characters like 7 catastrophies should scale to their spécial attacks as the effects of their catastrophies are canon to the story Shin could easily get to 6-A or High 6-A while being way weaker than Lillia that Is a supposed Planet buster
That still wouldn't be enough, to my knowledge.

I could be wrong, though. So maybe ask another staff.
How strong are these feats?

Edit: This thread.
Okay thanks.

Where does ON Zeldris (vs the one) scale compared to Meland ?

I don't know have enough context. Just eating the sun and moon alone is 4-C and 5-C, respectively.
They eat the representation of the energy of the Sun and moon which lead to the destruction of a 2-C structure and affects all the dimensions and gods so I’d suggest that it’s not only 4-C

Back