• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

They eat the representation of the energy of the Sun and moon which lead to the destruction of a 2-C structure and affects all the dimensions and gods so I’d suggest that it’s not only 4-C
So 2c with environmental destruction then who scales to them? Anyway this is good grandcross characters can be mftl and planetary to large star level. Should I make profile for bosses?

I'm planning on finishing all the sandboxes within this week.
How do you make tablets for a sandbox? Should I make a composite character for example Meliodas has 12 different versions do I make them separate or do I just combine them. Do they still scale to their canon counterparts should they still have the same abilities?
They eat the representation of the energy of the Sun and moon which lead to the destruction of a 2-C structure and affects all the dimensions and gods so I’d suggest that it’s not only 4-C

Do you mean tabbers?

For Grand Cross, they should be different profiles entirely since they aren't part of the main canon.

After so much time using 100% of my brain I came to the conclusion that Cath is tier 0 for saying that it would destroy everything (manga, real world, Marvel, DC) and many other things

Do you mean tabbers?

For Grand Cross, they should be different profiles entirely since they aren't part of the main canon.
Yeah but the main series sins are the exact same like red lostavnne Meliodas is when he fought the Albion in canon it even released after that part was added to the game story so would that Meliodas still have his demon clan biology from his canon self. Also how do you make separate tabbers?

The fact that the same story as 7DS happened in Grand Cross doesn't make it canon. They have their own storylines and scaling that aren't related.

Let's take DK as an example for how to do tabbers. His forms are 100%, 50%, Meliodas, Zeldris and Britannia.

<tabber>
|-|100%=
|-|50%=
|-|Meliodas' Body=
|-|Zeldris' Body=
|-|Possessing Britannia=
</tabber>

The AP descriptions of each form go after the equal sign.

The fact that the same story as 7DS happened in Grand Cross doesn't make it canon. They have their own storylines and scaling that aren't related.

Let's take DK as an example for how to do tabbers. His forms are 100%, 50%, Meliodas, Zeldris and Britannia.

<tabber>
|-|100%=
|-|50%=
|-|Meliodas' Body=
|-|Zeldris' Body=
|-|Possessing Britannia=
</tabber>

Fine then so I make individual tabbers for each form of Meliodas right?

So 2c with environmental destruction then who scales to them? Anyway this is good grandcross characters can be mftl and planetary to large star level. Should I make profile for bosses?
Not even with Environmental destruction they just eat the source of energy that affects the entire Yggdrasil

<tabber>
|-|100%=
|-|50%=
|-|Meliodas' Body=
|-|Zeldris' Body=
|-|Possessing Britannia=
</tabber>

Looks like HTML

Fine then so I make individual tabbers for each form of Meliodas right?
Yes, but if it's weaponry or transformations, it doesn't need a tabber.

Tabbers are typically used for different phases of a character, like possessing a character, losing/gaining a large amount of strength (whether it's via training or maybe some kind of resurrection), etc.

Tell you what I will make the profiles then someone with more knowledge would make the changes for the profiles to be published. Who here knows how to make sandboxes?

Having the different coloured Meliodases in different tabbers, as long as there's notable differences in stats anyway.

Back