• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

the distance was wrong, i don't think you should calculate distance like that because macduff was moving above them. It's ain't no way the distance just 1 meter from percival to macduff
I didn't find the distance it moved. For example, the distance between the two is 3 meters and the character exceeds the percival's perception speed at this distance.

I already made it. But ı'm not sure about The distance, because there isn't good scene for it. Here it is.
Distance Is wrong
Where did he stated?
Go back a few messages

I mean how did you get that result?
I didn’t i was trolling…
I don't quite understand how this relates to speed.
Hope amps ALL his stats
If we Go on With the fact that they still have their hope in him he should be considered FTL
But idk if it’ll be accepted

I didn't find the distance it moved. For example, the distance between the two is 3 meters and the character exceeds the percival's perception speed at this distance.
ask By Asura how to determine the distance maybe angsizing Would work you’d then be able to know the entirety of his movement With the rebounds on the walls

Basically, Makai was asking if we could make a calculation based on Percival's LS perceptions.

I pointed out that Percival only had that level of perception speed when he was fighting Meland, since the Holy Knights of Liones' hope was increasing his powers.
ByAsura can you tell me how can i find the distance for this calc?

ByAsura can you tell me how can i find the distance for this calc?
I'd find where the brick lines up with Donny (where he's standing next to), and compare the speed line in that section to his head.

Then you can either just pixel scale distance, or use angle sizing, or both.

I'd find where the brick lines up with Donny (where he's standing next to), and compare the speed line in that section to his head.

Then you can either just pixel scale distance, or use angle sizing, or both.
Sorry but i didn't understand. Can you write a little more detail please?

I might as well just do my own version of the calculation at this point. I can't really lay it out.

Yes.
Can you take a look to this calculation? Is there any mistake about angsize? Also, Supreme Deity's pixel size was higher than the Panel's pixel size. I think it's wrong

Last edited:
There's a few inaccuracies, but nothing too big.

I don't think we can even accept the light blasts on the wiki.

I don't think we can even accept the light blasts on the wiki.
I don't think the calculation will be accepted either. I had seen the light expression for Supreme Deity's attack and my friend asked me to calculate. I just wanted to ask you if there is a mathematical error.
There's a few inaccuracies, but nothing too big.
What are they? I want to know the truth. Also, how do you put a point on crts and blogs like this?

It's not like a massive problem, but it probably reduces the calc a little. Not that it matters, tbh, since these characters are FTL.

It's not like a massive problem, but it probably reduces the calc a little. Not that it matters, tbh, since these characters are FTL.
I asked because i was trying to make a Galand calc (Same with yours) And Galand's pixel size was more than Panel's size so i thought it was wrong

If the calculation is true can it be a support calc for meliodas and who scales to him. I don't think it will be a problem if we get the supreme Deity at the speed of light. Since the Supreme Deity is the one who gave Ludoshel the speed of light, we can get the speed of light as well. Also, other evidence from fandom. And if a character is made of light, does that make it the speed of light?

Ngl, ZawierJ reminds me of someone from various NNT threads
If he remind you of Speedster it’s normal Speedster might be spamming tf out of him to make him ask when everything will be finished i personnally don’t even answer anymore since he’ll come back soon and handle everything He ask us to do.

Back