• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Four Knights of the Apocalypse/Nanatsu no Taizai Main Discussion Thread

If he remind you of Speedster it’s normal Speedster might be spamming tf out of him to make him ask when everything will be finished i personnally don’t even answer anymore since he’ll come back soon and handle everything He ask us to do.
I don't know him very well. I just heard his name and I'm on the discord server

So Isolde’s bombs are way stronger than her own physicals i think her bombs should vary between Percival lvl threats and Meland lvl threats depending on the « power of love » the one that took that bald mf out must’ve been even stronger than the one against Meland due to
Jade’s death

Anne also has limited Density Manip
(those who won’t answer her questions with satisfying answers will see their body become denser to the point of not being able to stand) or else it’s those who lie

It's like a hundredth of his rating.

I wouldn't use it, personally.
ByAsura i have few questions
  • If there isn't any antifeat for creation feats, can we assume it created instantly?
  • There is some feats for Arthur he can create something suddenly, so it isn't support feat for his creation feats? So can it be possibly 5-b for he created the world. Actually i seem to know the answer but i want to be sure.

Last edited:
ByAsura what do you think about this calc? Is it outlier?
It’s a lowball that does not account for every movement He Is making

And it wouldn’t be an outlier since even the succion produced by his sheer combat speed already attracts Lightspeed opps so 25c seems reasonable

Ominous Nebula.

Nobody actually reacts to the darkness tendrils, which are Zeldris revolving to his maximum possible speed.

He didn't give Ominous Nebula to Zeldris. It's Zeldris' original magic power, much like how Combo Star was Derieri's original magic and that True Magic form was Meliodas'.

What he leant Zeldris was some of his magic power, which allows him to invert and nullify magic attacks. This is why Zeldris was able to use Ominous Bind in Cursed By Light, despite DK taking back the magic power and possessing him in the previous arc.

Back